• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sheo's Introduction Topic

Benjamin Kuli

Mahagon
Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2022
    Greetings everyone!

My name is Benjamin Kuli, but you can also find me under the alias Sheodon. I am a music composer, and I have been creating pieces for several years. I joined PokéCommunity several months ago, but I didn't have the time nor the idea what shall I post here. Now I have. :)

I mostly create in classical/soundtrack/new age style, and I'm also currenty working on my own art video game project, Erah: The Guardians. It will take place in the fantasy world of Erah, and will show you not one, but three different stories and different ages and aspects of the same world. I'm also the founder of Blue Flame Candle, an artist group specialized in creating traditional artworks with the modern tools - such as treating video games as a medium capable of creating art.

I will also open my own topic of music showcase, but as I saw, I will need 15 posts to post links.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Years
  • Ah, I'm really glad to hear that. :') Our Creative Media Showcase thread in the Culture & Media board could use some more people posting. Would love to see your works! Luckily hitting 15 posts is very easy here so you'll be there in no time. Big welcome to the forum, Benjamin. n~n

As an artist your group sounds pretty awesome as well. You seem cool as a person in general so here's hoping you'll stick around as PC really is a good place - lots to discuss here even outside of Pokemon.

Have a blast! Be sure to ask a staff member if you need anything, we're glad to help.

Benjamin Kuli

Mahagon
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2022
    Thank you so much Sheep for the warm welcome! I really hope people will like and enjoy my music. And thank you for the suggestions, now I know where shall I open my own thread.

Yeah, I saw that there are a LOTS of topics about Pokémon and non-Pokémon, it will be really easy to get that number without forcing or spamming.

I'm glad you like the idea of my group. I can actually tell more about it and our projects, as it is a really interesting experience, especially where we live.

I definitely will, thank you so much!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Good luck on your project! I hope to see more from it soon! Meanwhile, welcome to the forums! It's quite easy to get 15 posts; no worries! You can check out the various boards here and if one catches your eye, you can hop on over and discuss many things with us. :3

Anywho, I hope we can see each other more soon! Don't be shy on making yourself at home and if you have any questions, you can pop on by and ask myself, or any other staff member for that mater anytime you like! <33

Cheers, and have a great Thursday, yeah? <33

Benjamin Kuli

Mahagon
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2022
    Thank you so much Dragon! It is really appreciated. Yeah, it is actually easy to get the 15 points, I already have 17 and I was finally able to open my gallery for my own music. I put it in my sig too.

I'll definitely ask if I have a question, thanks again!

Back