• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Pokes with a stick* Hello All

Years
  • Hey everyone! Nice to meet you. Began really getting into Pokemon again and decided to join the site. I have been playing X and trying to be a Mega Evolution Master. I'm also in school and working on my art to one day to game design and a manga. So if you want to chat in the famous words of Danny Avidan I'm down to clown

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • Hai there Juliette~ Welcome to here~

Art hmm? That sounds super interesting, I am not so talented with art haha more the writer~ And I got X too, on launch day even : D So yeah, welcome to here and hope you will like it here

I will be sure to probably drop a message soon I love making new friends and chat haha

Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Juliette! How's everything going for you today and is it all good?

Joining PC was definitely the right decision on your part, since we have a very diverse range of topics you can discuss, whether it'd be Pokemon or not. There's also loads of really awesome people you can meet along the way, so I'm sure someone there may share interests or something else in common with you. And nice little goal you have in X there, I would totally collect all the Mega Stones but I just can't trade so yeah can't get everything. Why not go check out the X & Y board which has a place to share your friend code, and also discuss the games in general.

That's just a little suggestion to get started, but I'm sure you'll enjoy the rest of the community as well since there is something for everyone. You can also shoot a message to any of our friendly staff team if you need their assistance, because well they are there to help you after all. Good luck and I'll be sure to catch you around!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Hi Juliette,

Im new here too and would like to accomplish the same, maybe we can work together. :-) See you on the forums.

Back