• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Cursed Wave Begins

Years
  • Greetings. I am Morganna.

I have come across this site during my periodic searches and decided to join. Thus, this thread.

Please note: I am not a Trader but I do enjoy pitting my team against others.

I am a fan of various series and franchises, one of which I have taken claim to styling myself off of. I hope you, the readers of this post, enjoy it too but I shall not mourn your loss otherwise. It is such a shame there is so little of the Epitaph; I could have had such fun pulling a Genesis and quoting it sporadically. And yet I can amuse myself through other means.

I favor fire as my starting element and I have a tendency to brute-force gyms with a strong offense and rarely any restorative items. My favorite generation is the Metallic though I look forward to Gemstones' re-release. Secret Bases mesh so well with the street pass, don't you agree?

I would be happy to answer any questions you have of me. Within understandable limits.

Years
  • Secret bases and streetpasses do go together really well, but.. I can hardly find any streetpasses to begin with even though I live in NYC. <_<; Went through the NYC subway twice and only got one so that's a stinker. Ah well. Welcome, Morganna! Good to meet you! :D

Seems like you'll have a lot to contribute to the forum as far as getting involved goes. Glad you're excited for OR/AS but I'm curious when you got into Pokemon to begin with? Seems like that's a favored question to ask around here and for good reasons, aha.

Enjoy your stay on the forum, yes? <3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oh gods, have you played Leauge of Legends? Your username reminds me of a champion named Morgana, but it only has one 'n', aha. Well either way, it's nice to meet you, Morganna! Welcome to PC, and we're so thrilled to have you here with us!

Mmm, I think your strategy is a fairly common one, and I personally love the fire type starters, though most of the time I guess I tend to lean towards a water starter for the convenience of Surfing and all that! And yes, hooray for ORAS! Saw the new info today; things are definitely looking up. :3

Well, again, glad to have you here, and I hope to see more of you in the future! Give us a shoutout if you have any questions or concerns and we'll help out right away! And have yourself an amazing time. <33

Back