• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Showcases

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    At first I LOVED Showcases. It was really interesting and it reminded me of contests alot. But after a while it got really boring cuz Serena kept using the SAME moves over and over. Furthermore, We didnt get to see Elle full performance which was disappointing

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    No.
    I really don't want these popularity contest return to the show.
    The contest was just way better because:

1) The men can be in there: Not girls doing cute things only.
    2)The battles make them more interesting.
    3)We have judges to know who are in the next round. In the showcase is a popularity contest, a freaking popularity contest(Jessie was way better than Serena and the other girls most of the time if we really talk about the originality and quality...).
    4) The trainer is not the star is the pokémon, the most important thing in the franchise. The pokémon, not idols who don't even can sing...

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2017
    No showcases

Bring back contests. I was always interested in how some battle moves were used to either enhance other moves, block other moves, or compete with other moves in contests. Bring back Zoey!

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Showcase is not even a competition , Its more like a Fanservice for Guys.
    The Only thing good about Showcase is all the Cute girl appearing in various outfit.
    Contest has every good point of Showcase , Plus Battling.

Back