• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That amazing trade

witch Pokemon would you like to receive from a trade

• A Genesect

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • A Arcues

Votes: 26 45.6%
  • A Mewtwo

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • A Celebi

Votes: 8 14.0%

• Total voters

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
Hey guys what was that amazing trade that made you go like WOW thanks and how did you use it in your game did you lv it up use it for breeding ect...

i got a genesect in my trade and i use it everywhere i go lol

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 7, 2014
Ha as of right now everyone wants the same pokemon from trade. The best poke i ever got from a trade was a wonder trade when i was trading off some breeding babies is didn't need. I got a 6iv mewtwo I screamed for five minutes (should have seen peoples faces when i came out of my room). As for what I've done with it absolutely nothing I'm afraid if i move it from its spot its going to disappear so for the time being it sits in a box by itself as my crown jewel.

Elements1

Meh
Years
When I first played X/Y I was wonder trading and got a 5IV Zorack from a wonder trade and used it on my team for the rest of the game, I thought that was amazing!

CronicHigh

All hail lord Goomy
Years
I remember getting a terrible latias from White 2 and transferred thru Pokebank.
I put it on GTS for a Latios and the trader traded me a perfect iv (as far as gen 3 goes) Latios.
It's now a staple on my ou team.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Most recent would be Scizor, which I got from my friend few months ago. It had Adamant nature and was also bred for perfect IVs. All I had to do after getting a hold of it was EV train a little; now, it's all set for competitive battling and have it on my team as an official member. :] Aside from that, another would be Froslass.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 25, 2015
I had the same wonder trade, i just breeding pokemon and trade them off and one time i traded a Bulbasaur and got Mewtwo

shayminskyforme88

Collecting Events
Years
Before Bank came out in US or Europe, some Japanese passerby offered to trade. He offered me the Bank Celebi and I didn't know what to trade for it. So I offered a Rayquaza I got off the GTS and he accepted :) Right now, It's sitting in the box along with the rest of my legendary collection.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 25, 2015
I just had another brilliant wonder trade, i sent of my Roggenrola and in return i got a Kangaskhan, all i need now is the mega stone lol

Millsy013

Millsy
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2017
Traded my shiny charizard on WT for a weedle... i guess i needed a weedle, didn't have one yet. But i had a shiny beedril haha

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
Years
  • Age 26
  • US
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
This pales in comparison to some of y'all but back when I got my first game, Diamond, I'd been playing Crystal on an emulator and my favorite Pokémon was Cyndaquil. About that same time one of the trade shop owners on here was cleaning out boxes and I snatched a Cyndaquil to add to my team alongside my Chimchar, just the other day I transferred it all the way from that Diamond copy into my Poké Bank where it sits with all my other important team Pokémon from memorable playthroughs.

GoldLuxray

Intermediately Experienced Player
Years
I had one of those shiny jirachis (I think they're hacked afaik they are shiny locked) and traded it for an event celebi to a passerby

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Jul 16, 2015
Best I ever got was probably my level 100 shiny charizard. Sure made the Elite Four easier to take on and inspired me to build a six 'mon all-shiny battle team.

skyburial

Orca Hype
Years
My buddy Charcoal Embers has recently figured out how to breed for Hidden Powers, so he hooked me up with a Rotom-Heat with HP Ice in return for my Shiny Cradily.

Score :)

Charizard Gr

Firekeeper
Years
I was wonder trading some breeding leftovers I had the other day (I think it was Bagons) when I got a shiny Regigigas, a legit one! Totally worth it!

Back