• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Master Trainer 2001 edition

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2014
    A few years I acquired the board game Pokemon Master Trainer from a white elephant sale. Recently I've been looking for different versions of the game and found that the version I have (2001 edition, red box which includes the first 250 pokemon) is pretty rare. I found plenty of black ones just like it, but was only able to find it on Amazon (can't post a link because I don't have enough posts) which costs almost $1,000. The third party sellers on amazon had similar prices as well, and a collectible for $10k. I originally bought it for 1 dollar.

The one I have is in pretty crappy condition, but I'm wondering if it is worth anything?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hi there, and welcome to PC!

Unfortunately, some merchandise-related discussion don't belong in Pokémon Gaming Central, so if you don't mind, I'll move it to the correct board for you. As for topic itself, I'm not much of an expert on these kind of things, sadly, so I don't believe my answer would be helpful to you. Though, I'm sure someone will lend you some advice eventually, so don't worry. =)

Thread moved.

Back