• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Pikachu Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
Years
Great hack, I have been playing it for like 5 hours none stop. My only Pokémon at the moment is the one I started with (lolol). Could you tell us at what exact level does Slowpoke evolve into Slowking?

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
Great hack, I have been playing it for like 5 hours none stop. My only Pokémon at the moment is the one I started with (lolol). Could you tell us at what exact level does Slowpoke evolve into Slowking?
No I don't remember but I played it through once with slowking and I got him before indigo plateau. Probably at lv40 or so...
Water stones can be bought in goldenrod mart if you want to change your mind but slowking is more powerful than slowbro.

Years
oooh, i've got another problem
i met suicune somewhere, but when i approached it, it said object event! why is that?
by the way,
i've encountered suicune once before in cianwood city, and it just jumped away and i fought a guy there
and another time when i was heading the the lake of rage route 41? i think and it fled also
is there something that i need to do to let suicune "functioning"??
........or it's just that i've to go further more in the game?

miksy91

Years
oooh, i've got another problem
i met suicune somewhere, but when i approached it, it said object event! why is that?
by the way,
i've encountered suicune once before in cianwood city, and it just jumped away and i fought a guy there
and another time when i was heading the the lake of rage route 41? i think and it fled also
is there something that i need to do to let suicune "functioning"??
........or it's just that i've to go further more in the game?
W
There is a minor bug in route 41 which you just saw;
first suicune goes away and when you return there it's there and says "object event". I've no idea how to fix that so I haven't tried it.

To get suicune you've to get to the another section of Ruins of Alph which can be accessed through Union Cave.

Years
oh thanks for the explanation~i've caught it in union cave like you said, thanks
also, can scizor learn cross chop by itself or only by the TM?
my scizor is lv51 now, i'm afraid that it can't learn it's most powerful attack.....

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
It's one of the best Crystal Hacks eveR . Thanks for makin a video to get through the Dark Cave . No Flash is stressing ! o_0

miksy91

Years
It's one of the best Crystal Hacks eveR . Thanks for makin a video to get through the Dark Cave . No Flash is stressing ! o_0
Don't thank me it was SaltOar :D
I could have done my own one as well but since he narrated it I thought it was way better.

And if you like this you might want to open that spoiler in my signature and check my other hack, Legend version, as well.
I've nearly finished it and I think it's better than this if you don't count TM changes as a major plus :)

I think that thread will be moved into the hacks showcase soon but for now it's in progressing hacks.

Last edited:
Years
well...i've got Moltres in the island beneath pallet town
but i can't find the other birds anywhere
is there a special place to catch them like moltres?
or just random?
and by the way, where do you get aeroblast? thanks

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Have you fixxed the bug yet, that makes the game cut off if you use Gameshark codes?

miksy91

Years
well...i've got Moltres in the island beneath pallet town
but i can't find the other birds anywhere
is there a special place to catch them like moltres?
or just random?
and by the way, where do you get aeroblast? thanks
two special places, zapdos is just on a route and articuno is in a cave
aeroblast can be received in the celadon mansion (fly to celadon city to get there)

Have you fixxed the bug yet, that makes the game cut off if you use Gameshark codes?
I've no idea what you're talking about unless you're trying to cheat rare candys, the game may freeze (I haven't tried it but rare candies have turned into glitch items)

Years
two special places, zapdos is just on a route and articuno is in a cave
aeroblast can be received in the celadon mansion (fly to celadon city to get there)
oooh~~thanks a lot
i got aeroblast already...no wonder you said it's tricky in the previuos post..
is the articuno cave the one next to cinnabar island and seafoam island(i mean next to the fire gym)??
if it is, there is a trainer blocking the way to a cave there, and you can't battle him from a distance which means that he will not approach you with a eye contact........
which makes it impossible to get into the cave because you have to go right beside him to battle!why is that?
if this is not the articuno cave, then what's inside it??
thanks~~

forgot to ask, how do you get in that cave?

miksy91

Years
oooh~~thanks a lot
i got aeroblast already...no wonder you said it's tricky in the previuos post..
is the articuno cave the one next to cinnabar island and seafoam island(i mean next to the fire gym)??
if it is, there is a trainer blocking the way to a cave there, and you can't battle him from a distance which means that he will not approach you with a eye contact........
which makes it impossible to get into the cave because you have to go right beside him to battle!why is that?
if this is not the articuno cave, then what's inside it??
thanks~~

forgot to ask, how do you get in that cave?
I guess I shouldn't have put places with doors in them which can't be accessed but there is no warp anywhere behind that swimmer.
The same goes with my other hacks as well, for example there is a trainer blocking a cave in legend version next to saffron city.

So if you use walk through walls -code and go past the swimmer the cave entrance will just send you back. So Articuno's is not there :P

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2011
wheres the machine part for the power plant in kanto? i cant find it in the cerulean gym.

Years
wheres the machine part for the power plant in kanto? i cant find it in the cerulean gym.

have you meet the team rocket who stole the machine part? it's on the left side of the city, and you need to surf to go there. after you talk to him, he'll tell you the machine part is in the gym, and fly away.
if you've already met him, then the machine part is in the upper left side of the gym. just explore that part, and you'll find it easily.

by the way, is there a cross chop TM in the game??

wurico003

Pokemon Lover
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2012
i loved this hack right until i got stuck on route 31 and i can't get to violet city.
i tried using walk through walls code but there was a glitch.
What do I do now? Any help is appreciated.
YEah 1st post!!

miksy91

Years
i loved this hack right until i got stuck on route 31 and i can't get to violet city.
i tried using walk through walls code but there was a glitch.
What do I do now? Any help is appreciated.
YEah 1st post!!
I moved most of stuff that is in Violet to Ruins of Alph (since Violet City became glitchy). Go there instead.

Forbidden1

csgo
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2020
wow. just wow. :D amazing hack. BUT! EXTREMELY difficult D: and by extremely, i mean hardcore. and by harcore, i mean near impossible. lol still, its a really nice hack, just some minor bugs and whatnot.

.::.

God
Years
  • Age 27
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 26, 2009
It looks nice but... why not try another rom to hack rather than an old game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back