• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Create-A-Fakemon [v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2015
    Yeah, I liked the dragon thing, but I tried countless times to make it work and it just didn't. Lets keep this design going.

bUXtMrm.png

Ganelon

The British Jedi
    Years
  • Hi there! I'm new.

Spoiler:

Thought he should have a front... flipper... thing.

Edit:
    Well now I realise he looks too much like Swampert... I dun goofed.
    create_a_fakemon2_by_masterganelon-d8duc25.png

There, much better.

Last edited:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I gave him feet at both side of his body, for, well, balance.
    Bi5y4Ea.png

Maybe add some decoration or we can start colouring. While we do that, let's think up a name for the previous one.

Ganelon

The British Jedi
    Years
  • I added stripes, or bands, or something. Also fixed the right leg's position a bit.
    create_a_fakemon3_by_masterganelon-d8dufil.png

Someone add a tail! I tried and failed.

Ganelon

The British Jedi
    Years
  • Edit: oops didn't see the post above!

It happens :P

So now what? I don't know, I think it's more sporting to stick with the original shape, but I like what you did with the mane thingy.

Edit: did the tail!! Also fixed the back foot and added a shoulder-puff thing
    create_a_fakemon4_by_masterganelon-d8duhjr.png

Last edited:

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Ganelon, It seems like you disregard every edit that isn't yours. Try to respect other peoples edits, okay.

Edit:
    SbYZ67l.png

Fused Dark Avengers one with Ganelons one

Last edited:

The ???

The one true question mark
    Years
  • am75e1.png

Gave him some eye balls (a little derpy, I know. But so is his whole face XD) and teeth.
    Also a slight impression of this..thing, I call it Poison / Dragon.. (coz it seems like a reptile with a sort of dragonish look).

Lets now refine it's outlines and start coloring! :D
    PLEASE guys/gals, only 2 colors at once to be added or shaded. We all want participation in this don't we? :P

Ganelon

The British Jedi
    Years
  • I did some minor corrections and added the first colour.
    create_a_fakemon5_by_masterganelon-d8dvbts.png

Though I have to say I really don't like this pose. At all. It looks awkward and unnatural. I vote we go back to the old one:
    Spoiler:

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    7eauSqd.png

Fixed it's eye, the pattern on it's side, and gave it some colour. I also fixed up the pattern on it's left hind leg.

I did some minor corrections and added the first colour.
    create_a_fakemon5_by_masterganelon-d8dvbts.png

Though I have to say I really don't like this pose. At all. It looks awkward and unnatural. I vote we go back to the old one:
    Spoiler:

Really? I'd say the current one is less awkard and more natural. He has quite a hunch and a bubble butt in the old one, while it this one he looks more proportional, and the stance is less awkard. If we go back to the old one, though, we should give him back his old bodyshape, the fangs, the new mane, and I'd say we fix up or remove the shoulder hair he has. I do like the tail on that one though, if someone adds that on this one I wouldn't have any problem with it, haha.

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Yellow looks great! No worries, haha. I like what you did with the mouth, and the poofy checks it has now. I made the hair dark purple, because I wanted to edit it, but I might be over active in this game, so I didn't make it to mayor, haha.

vlqPrVJ.png

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Not really an edit, just noticed that PeckanPie coloured a part that is not part of the body, so I turned that white again.
    a0BfUgd.png

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2015
    Not really an edit, just noticed that PeckanPie coloured a part that is not part of the body, so I turned that white again.
    a0BfUgd.png

I had done that on purpose so the hair looked fuller. I even edited the part of the back in that area so it was was resting over it.

The ???

The one true question mark
    Years
  • I kinda like Peckan Pie's idea to fill it out, coz that empty cavity seems weird to me and very unnatural.

29ne34z.png

Okay I tried to shade it... I hope I did a good job :P it seems fine to me.
    Please continue my friends :P

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
    Years
  • I've shaded the entire sprite and put the colors on display. What do you guys think?
    w09ZctJ.png

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    The colours are great, but it's extremely pillowshaded. I think everything has to been redone. But it's a great way to practice, so it doesn't really matter. If you were to give it another try, try to look at existing sprites. I would recommend looking at Raikou for this one, if you want to try again :)

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
    Years
  • The colours are great, but it's extremely pillowshaded. I think everything has to been redone. But it's a great way to practice, so it doesn't really matter. If you were to give it another try, try to look at existing sprites. I would recommend looking at Raikou for this one, if you want to try again :)

Wait, what does pillowshaded means? And I might retry but not in the near future.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back