• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This Boy can Fight Legends.

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    Cynthia because she never loses and only uses her OP Garchomp.

It would be interesting to see Cynthia vs Diantha, that could be a great match!

Regarding my own opinion, I'm not sure who is the most powerful. Although Diantha seems to be very powerful considering she can mega evolve Gardevoir and they have a seemingly telepathic connection.

Years
  • I'm going to go with Diantha too. Being able to direct Mega Gardevoir without voice commands takes great skill and an unbreakable bond with your pokemon, not to mention being a huge advantage in battle (nothing worse than telling your opponent the move you will use before you use it). No other pokemon trainer that I know of in the anime can do this on a regular basis.

Of course, I could always cheat here and say Mewtwo, who communicated telepathically with the pokemon under its command, similar to Diantha. You can argue whether or not Mewtwo counts as a trainer though.

Back