• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted [V.2] [shh, no tears now, only dreams]

Status
Not open for further replies.

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
Years
  • Granted but the power super-allergies. Stay away from cats, yogurt, large trucks, yoyos, peanuts, comic books, glue, and lava lamps, or you'll explode!

I wish for a cell phone with a longer battery life.

Nakala Pri

I wish milk didn't make me feel hella sick. ;-; it's HELL not being able to have cereal without thinking your stomach hates you. xD

Nakala Pri

Granted, but a fully black, even tougher and more determined man rises to power! C:<

I wish that racism was non-existent.

Nakala Pri

i wish for a live pikachu with no catch, no causalities and no faults in DNA whatsoever and HE IS WITH ME FOR EVER AND HE IS ALLIIIIVE!! >:D xD

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Granted, but he rebels against you.

I wish I knew why Serperion disappeared from this site.

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
    Years
  • Granted. Have as many plain rice cakes as you want. :P

I wish for more good PSVita games to come out that are reasonably priced and can be purchased at my local video game store and aren't sold out. Corrupt THAT!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Granted, but then a capitalist buys communism and charges you a fee each time you say the word communism.

I wish more people liked fish tacos.

Nakala Pri

Granted, but everyone can sense your presence! C:<

i wish dat i cld bcome a moddie ;) im so cool babz, yaaah shake it!! ;]

TY

Granted, but you get modded to a dead forum that never exists in the first place.

I wish time would stop :P

Nakala Pri

granted, but it's actually a real one!~ ^^

i wish for a catchy catchphrase which rocks, is 100% original which nobody steals! C:<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back