• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you rather...? Game

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
enhanced-buzz-30445-1374164817-4.jpg

Here's how the game works! Essentially you state a "would you rather" question and the person who posts next will answer that question, give their reasoning, and then ask their own "would you rather" question! Simple as that!

I'll start it off:

"Would you rather go to Hogwarts but still be a Muggle, but live in a Pokemon world but only be able to catch Magikarps?"

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 8, 2023
I'd rather live in the pokemon world,magikarps are awesome!

Would you rather be a wizard,master of magic or be an avatar, master of elements?

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Oh definitely be the Avatar, I could blood bend my enemies fly around with the power of wind! ;D

Would you rather have the ability to only be able to whisper when you talk or the ability to only be able to shout when you talk?

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
The ability to shout, I am the dragonborn.
Would you rather live the rest of your life eating nothing but turnips or get a limb of your choice amputated and legally change your name to "Stumpy"?

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
The turnips. Stumpy...eww. Also, I'm sure the loss of a limb would affect you a lot more than having to eat 1 food.

Would you rather macaroni or lasagne? o3o

XpokeX

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 8, 2023
Lasagne definitely :3

Would you rather live in a peaceful world where you are alone,or a chaotic world with friends and family

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Probably the Stryder Titan. I'll take speed over strength any day when it comes to video games.

Would you rather be able to stop time or fly?

XpokeX

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 8, 2023
I'd say fly,especially supersonic flight :3

Would you rather stay at home and play games or go out with friends

XpokeX

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 8, 2023
It depends,if I am a mewtwo then i want to be a pokemon,but if im red,I want to train pokemon lol :3

Would you rather train a magikarp or a feebas?

XpokeX

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 8, 2023
I'd rather have internet :3

Would you rather be smart but neglected or average but appreciated?

Years
Probably the first, simply because my intellect is something very important to me.

Would you rather sky dive with a blindfold on, or run through a pond known to be the habitat of a large and aggressive python?

Omonox

Pokemon TurquoiseBlue and NavyBlue
Years
Run through a pond. At least there's a slight chance I'll live.

Would you rather knock out a shiny legendary that took you 3 days in a row of looking to find, or never play Pokemon again.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
The shiny.

Would you rather listen to all of the BOTDF albums for the rest of your life, or never listen to any kind of music ever again?

Mew

The New Species Pokémon
Years
Chiptunes =/= music, I hope :3

Would you rather have a robot/hologram/etc Pokémon of your choice, or a real Bidoof (can love you, etc)

XpokeX

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 8, 2023
I think I'd rather have a bidoof,it's not that bad

Would you rather play basketball or soccer? :3

XpokeX

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 8, 2023