• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

s-CRY-ed: The New World

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
The New World
Isn't it funny, that over any amount of time.. someplace.. or something will make a drastic change?

The Origin

-The "Origin" typed up, and paraphrased by Lostt

"The Great Uprising", a future geological phenomenon near Tokyo people have developed a power granting them the ability to deconstruct, reshape, and crystalize matter at a molecular level using only thought and willpower. These people have come to be known as "Alter" users. With only 1% of the newborn generations receiving such special power. That was how it was.. now it is about 7% because of the other two Uprisings.

Have you heard the story? The one about Kazuma the Shell Bullet.. and Ryuhou the Master of Zetsuei? It was.. a spectacular tale.. of two individuals who would just never give up, they would keep on fighting for what they believed in! Two souls, with a passion for the same thing, yet a bitter rivarly stood between them, but even stronger than that rivarly was their true friendship. No one knows where they are now.. but ah, that is a story for another time. So, would you like to know their story? Heh Heh.. well then.. who am I to keep you waiting.. Heh Heh..

Both of them.. enemies.. fought and fought, then they realized they were fighting for the same goal. Still though.. they fought. The alone created the second uprising of the Lost Ground, and won our independence. They, put their hearts and soul into stopping the main land.. and killing Kyouji Mujo. They.. did not do it alone, they had the aid of many souls who were lost in battle. Those soldiers.. are revered through out the land.. so remember their names.. follow their examples.. accomplish what you want. The soldiers were: Cougar Straight, Scheris Adjani, and Martin Zigmarl. Each of them.. did great deeds... all for the survival of us. Let me start by telling you about Cougar.

Cougar Straight. A fast paced man, and really laid back. His perception of life, is the faster you do one thing, the more time you have for the others. He, carried out various tasks, such as gaining necessary information, and saving people. His alter is called Radical Good Speed, that allowed him to run fast, so very fast. Please, take a moment of silence for this hasty soldier.

Next, lets go with Scheris. A kind, gentle girl. Light-hearted, and friendly, but very tough. She gave her life to the russeruction of Ryuhou. Her alter was Eternal Devote. An alter.. where everything was equal. In return for its power.. a great toll would be taken on her. Rumor has said, that Scheris Adjani is still alive, everybody is keeping an eye out for her, hoping for the best.

You could say the next one was.. a bad person.. but he wasn't. Martin Zigmarl did lead a bad path at first, but then used his alter...,"Alter Alias" which played with the wind.. to bring out Ryuhou's full strength.

Oh, and their is one more.. he is far more than a soldier.. he was like my brother. His name was Kunihiko Kimishima. He always gave my Kazu-Kun jobs. That lead my Kazu-Kun on dangerous missions, often away from me. Kimishima, died while he was fighting against Holy. He was, Kazu-Kun's best friend and mine to.

Hold, the government of the Lost Ground. A certain division of Hold, was Holy. Holy was comprised of strictly alter users, with only unique, strong powers. Their job was to capture native alters and try to turn them into members, and make them see the world how they did. Their leader was Martin Zigmarl. Holy is now gone, it's remaining few members just relaxing.

Who am I? I am Kanami Yuta. My alter abiltity was to feel the emotions.. read minds. This was.. only a power of those close to me. It first came to me as a dream. I am hard working individual.. and spend most of my time working at a farm.

The World Now

-Written by, Kansas and Lostt

It is the year 2017 A group of Native Alters, have just been captured and sent to the RumbleRena.The RumbleRena, is a fight club located in the Lost Ground. It is run by Takashi Mishimoto, he is a criminal mastermind. Takashi, to has an alter power that he uses to enslave native alters, and then take them in. He makes big bucks off the fights, which he puts directly into his research. His reasearch, is creating artificial alters, to put on his subordinates, giving them the power of the alter. He has recently decided to hold a tournament, forcing his slaves to fight. The winning slave.. does of course get a prize.. his or her freedom. But can a true native alter face the powerful monstrosity created in the lab?

It is also said that their are Nature Alters, who keeps the worlds elements in balance. They, are percieved as gods,demons,powerful alter users, just about anything along those lines. Everyone knows that if their order is disturbed, the world will-or at least the Lost Ground, will go out of whack, nature all wrong. The nature alters are: Ignatius, the fire beast, Neried, the sea princess,Sorin, the sunlight god, Taranis the thunderous fighter,Yuuki he giver of life,Haukea, the one of things cold, and then Itzal the prince of darkness. So, just to be safe the Lost Ground built eight temples, to house the eight elemental alters. Then, they had a whole guard post, along with one alter from Holy guarding each one. The element alters are: Ignatius, the fire beast, Neried, the sea princess,Sorin, the sunlight god, Taranis the thunderous fighter,Yuuki he giver of life,Haukea, the one of things cold, and then Itzal the prince of darkness.

The powers of the alters the guard the tower are unknown, and have rarely been used. Some say they aren't alters,but that the title is used just to scare off people. On the terms of Holy, they have a much improved leadership, and that is council of five. Those council members are, Urizane, Elian Zigmarl, Asuka Tachibana, Mimori Kiryu, and then a new face Turion Rhya. Then, they have many fighters ready to take in the largely increasing number of native alters. Their expectations, have become a bit lower because they know that the number of native alters is greater, and well they need more staff. They, still have the ranking system of D, being the lowest, and S being the highest. Most native alters they run into fall into the D+ to C- minus class, showing how much more alters are out there, that are just their to have fun in the world.

Rules
1.)No Spam, post only relevant to the roleplay text
2.)No advertising, don't advertise your roleplay
3.)Be active, sign-up if you actually come online and roleplay
4.)Rejection, sadly.. means Rejection, not complain and whine about it
5.)Have fun
6.)Pay attention, to all people post
7.)No Godmodding, Powerplay or anything of the sort
8.)Do not, take control of other people's characters, in other words.. no bunnying.
9.)Be original, no Mary Sues, or Gothic Sues, or any other forms of her.
10.)Respect. Respect each, and every one of the Role Players
11.)If I put someone on reserve.. and I give them a deadline.. don't ask me about it, unless I put that their reservation has met the deadline, on the thread. If I didn't put anything.. they asked for a extension.
12.)Put, Interrogation done by: General Hogsniztel, so I know you read the rules
14.)Be literate. Put at least, 1 1/2 paragraphs. Their.. is no real maxium.. except the char limit, but stay on one thing if you could, like don't be fighting on epic battle, and then another one, later down the post.
15.)Fill out all the skeleton, with the given requirements, you can always add more
16.)So, I know you read the rules, after what was said on rule twelve, put #*, replace the * with the missing rule number.

[agelimit]People who have read the rules
[/agelimit]

RumbleRena Fighter's Database

Interrogation notes of Subject

+=+General Info+=+
Name:
Full Birth Name, no I am no last nammed person. No middles names are fine, but I would like them
Date of Birth: MM/DD/YY, Month Day, Year
Eye Color:

Hair Color:

{}Identity Photograph{}
We Will place a copy of it here, when it is done. (It will be a picture of words..(if you want, find a picture to HELP describe your character)
Appearance:
How do you look?
Uniform: What Do you want your uniform to look like?

\\Abillities\\
Alter Power:
Please, state you Alter's Basic Form. Then, put it's name. Give a description of it's capabillities. Describe, it and it's abillites, and how it is used please
Strengths: So, we know what you can, or can't handle
Weaknesses: So, we know what you can, or can't handle
Fears: So, we know what you can, or can't handle

//Nature//
Personality:
Dislikes: So, we get to know you better
*Hobbies: So, we get to know you better

(]History[)
Family Members:
Names, Relations, and Alter Powers if any
Alter Animal: -Will be aquired later, put it down as only one of that animal is allowed-
Past: We Need to know what has scarred you for life.. and what you are capable of facing

Interview done by:

Last edited:

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
Years
Meh, i've not got anything better to do. How troublesome....

+=+General Info+=+
Name: Haru Takami
Date of Birth: June 13, 2001
Eye Color: Gold
Hair Color: Onyx

{}Identity Photograph{}
We Will place a copy of it here, when it is done. (It will be a picture of words..)
Appearance: The subject stands at an extremely lanky 6' yet only weighing around 100 lbs, his onyx hair hangs down to his shoulders. [ any attempt to have it cut is met with violent biting and clawing from the subject ] Subject's bangs hang down infront of his eyes as well, but are usually drawn back to allow sight. Subjects eyes are... disturbing to say the least. They seem to be a gold color that is "able to pierce into the depths of your soul." The subject recalls them being described as such. The subject seems to have a habit of eating in large quanteties, but despite this he never seems to weigh more than 100 lbs.

Uniform: Subject's desired uniform is black and the pants baggy, with many pockets along the legs for anything he may need to carry. It has yellow lines along its seams and belts around its thighs and mid-section, showing how thin he actually is. Subject also wishes for uniform to feature a holo-visor with a gold screen and black "Rims" to replace his "old, worn out, piece-of-s**t goggles." Interestingly enough, after being goaded the subject provided a detailed drawing of desired uniform rather than describing it.

\\Abillities\\
Alter Power: Subject described (and demonstrated) Alter ability titled "Artistic Talent."
While using alter abilities, subject undergoes the following changes:
- Subject's face is covered in a black mask with no dicerning features aside from several glowing yellow marks across the face and a pair of what appear to be goggles with glowing yellow lenses.
- Subject's upper body seems to meld with his clothing, turning black as the fabric he wears with glowing yellow lines across his skin. His hands remain the color they normally are, but with blackened fingertips that have an almost fluid gleam, as though "They're made of the ink that creates any masterpiece from now till the end of time."
- A large, paintbrush-like staff appears in the user's hands at will, seemingly from the 'ink' at the subject's fingertips.

Subject's alter ability demonstrates the following abilities:
- Subject seems to be able to create a near infinite ammount of ink from fingertips, which seems to be able to be channeled through his weapon and into it's 'brush' end by unkown means.
- Subject seems to be able to create solid objects from ink, such as walls, bridges, and other such things. Subject went so far as to create a fully-operational sidearm that fired explosive 'ink bullets.'
- Subject seems to be able to control created ink at any distance, as ink fired from created sidearm apparently turned into three-inch long needles made of ink, which embedded themselves two-and-a-half inches into solid concrete.

Strengths: Subject is extremly apt at drawing, writing, and things of such nature, along with the ability to cook extremely well. "Better than any d**n cook at HQ" says partner interviewer.
Weaknesses: Subject seems to be wary of any form of water outside of a drinking glass or meal. User states that he "Dosn't sweat" due to all the exess moisture and sodium from his body being used to create the 'ink' with which he uses. This would suggest however, that the ammount of ink he can create at any given time is truely finite. Subject must, by conclusion, ingest large ammounts of sodium and water on a daily basis, or he would "Shrivel like a three-day-old rasin that's been sitting out all day."
Fears: Subject is apparently afraid of large bodies of water, being caught out in the rain, partner interveiwer jokingly asked if subject "Would melt if caught in the rain," but subject replied "Most Likely." with a dead serious tone and face, indicating the uncertainty of the matter.

//Nature//
Personality: Subject seems to have little to no work ethic, having spent most of his time writing, drawing, eating, or sleeping during the day. Subject seems to be exremely irritable in the mornings, this probably the reason for subject's semi-hostile nature twords interviewers. Subject states that "Any time before ten is time for sleep." And "If that gets interupted, heads will roll... and I don't mean metaphorically either." While subject seems to be extremely hostile upon first appearance, after time the subject seems to warm up to almost anyone, and displays quite a show of hospitality as to make brunch for the interviewer [ myself ] and partner. Subject requested later on that if he would be moving into dorms that a small kitchen with "A fridge large enough to fit a motorcycle into" would be placed into his somehow. Whether this is possible or not is debatable. Although comfortable around interviewers, the subject still showed some signs of hostility on a few subjects such as family, past, and his abilities, the lattermost on which he was re-assured repeatedly that they were completely natural. Subject seems touchy at times, and it is advisable not to mention his upbringing, or the upbringing of others in his presence.

- Sleeping
- Eating
- Writing
- Drawing
- Being Left Alone

Dislikes: Subject dislikes the following:
- "Troublesome People like you and your little army harem."
- Rain
- Getting "Nagged at on a constant basis by troublesome people like you and your little army harem."
- Oceans, lakes, rivers, etc.
And
- "Did I say Troublesome People like you and your little army harem already? I forget...."

*Hobbies: Subject enjoys the following:
- Drawing [ manga ]
- Writing [ manga ]
- Sleeping
- Eating

(]History[)
Family Members: Subject was raised in an orphanage untill the age of thirteen, when he left on his own terms and began living on his own. All family members are unkown.

Alter Animal: A rare breed of cat [egyptian mau] with gold eyes like the subject's. Cat's supposed alter is the ability to replace it's matter with the gasses in the air in another location, allowing it mild teleportation-like abilities. Cat has yet to demonstrate said abilities. Subject notes "Oh, she can do it. Trust me, she's just not too big on strangers."

Past: Subject was apparently raised from the age of one in an orphanage on where the south side of kunishima is. He was never accepted there because of his sketchy background. Noone is sure if he even has parents or if he just somehow appeared. Rumors spread that his parents were survivors of a cataclysmic battle, who, in one last act of sanity, deposited their child under a fake alias on the doorsteps of the orphanage. After doing much research it has been determined there was never any family by the name of "Takami" in the city, or the surrounding lands.

After reaching the age of thirteen, the subject found a knack for drawing and began to write comics of his own, first small comics for local papers, then earning a deal with a large producer to write full volumes. Upon his first paycheck he moved out of the orphanage and rented an apartment, later renting, then buying the entire complex, where he continued to live throughout the time he has lived in the city.

On another note, the subject seems to be glad to leave his apartment complex, as it helps him forget the 'horrible upbringing' he had as a child, and move on in life.

Interview done by: General Hogsnitzel #13

EDITED [/troublesome]

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
SilverTail:That is a goood sign-up, but their are a few things bad about it. The past, seems to focus more on his comics.. rather than him. I don't quite understand what you alter can do.. so, fix that. PENDING! Also, it would be great, if your past and stuff.. wouldn't affect a huge chunk of what we are roleplaying with, 'kay? Not saying that it does, but just keep that in mind.Accepted!

Last edited:

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
Interrogation notes of Subject:

+=+General Info+=+
Name: Shiro Komoto
Date of Birth: 10/23/2002, October 23rd, 2002
Eye Color:Silver
Hair Color: Dark brown

{}Identity Photograph{}
N/A, Subject dislikes Photographs.
Appearance: Subject stands at a tall 6'10", though not surprising, as most others stood around the same height. He is very slim for his height, weighing in at about 105 pounds. Subject says he is something of a featherweight, comparing himself to that of the wind. Other interviewers had not believed him because the scales said otherwise, but Subject just smiled and has said, "I will show you in due time my friends." His eyes are Silver, with a tint of dark blue in the pupils of the Subject. Said to hold some power for the subject. Suprisingly, when subjects body was looked at, his molecular structure was amassed with expanding and contracting molecules, suggesting that the Subject can change his weight to his whim, but he had not shown how. Subject also had black markings on his legs, arms, and back. Subject enjoys collecting black artifacts, or gems, found underground in various locations around the earth. When interviewed on the spot, he showed some of the gems he had collected, even offered one to me. Later examinations of the gem stated that its power can only be unlocked with the right owner, we came to the conclusion that the subject was collecting these to gain power for himself. During the two day interview, usually in the night hours, subject revealed that he was nocturnal. Only sleeping for a few hours until midnight, subject awoke, only returning to sleep at around 7:00 AM. When asked for his picture, subject declined. He stated that high intensity lights such as a camera's flash would be dangerous, or even fatal to the subject. An interviewer asked if the Sun had the same such effect, but he shaked his head. The suns light wasn't effecting him at all, because the sun was too far away to have the same effect as a camera's flash would have.
Uniform: Subject asked that his uniform be colored black, with silver streaks around it. When asked of the silver streaks, Subject merely replied with a nonchalant: "Its not important right now." He also requested that his Uniform make no noise when in motion.

\\Abillities\\
Alter Power:The alter showed us his Alter Power titled, "Shadow Mist".
When activated, subject undergoes molecular changes in his body, and disappears into any nearby shadows. In this state, Subject is able to shoot mist like apparitions from any part of his body, which quickly solidify and subject is able to control them freely. Subject can also trap someone in the exact same way. For this to happen, the mist must cover said person completely, also allowing it to solidify. Shadow mist can be used for camouflague for the subject.
Strengths: Subject enjoys dark places, such as cellars and basements. Is extremely quiet when sneaking around, not even the keen hearing of a dog could pick up subjects footsteps. This also enables Subject's easy escape in almost any situation, without being heard.
Weaknesses: Subject hates very bright lights, which is why we couldn't take subjects picture.
Fears: Subject fears dieing without fufilling a "destiny" that came to him in his dreams.

//Nature//
Personality: Subject feels the need to help others, on the battlefeild or off. This behaviour may be linked to Subjects past. If one of the Subjects friends is downed on the battlefeild, he will avenge them, even if it kills him. Subject has great knowledge for machines. When one of our interviewers voice recording mic broke, Subject went out of his way to fix it. His house is cluttered with old mechanisms and blueprints of machines past their time. This "destiny" the subject metioned during our interview, was of extraordinary circumstances. He explains it as he saw it through his minds eye. The subject said he was standing infront of a great being of power with some other chosen peoples, but after that, he says it goes blank from there. Subject is sometimes curious, and will explore what he does not know, for more knowledge perhaps. Subject wants to know more about the Earth, the Alters, and the great beings of power that are just said to be folklore.
Dislikes: Subject dislikes bright light, beings of evil, but most of all ignorance.
*Hobbies: Subject enjoys collected black gems located all around the earth.

(]History[)
Family Members: Subjects family were all lost to evil Alters.
Alter Animal: Subjects alter animal is a Puma. This great cat is able to call upon the forces of the dark to aid him. An upgraded version of Subjects "Shadow Mist" with a few new abilities. Able to crush a victims mind and turn them into a lifeless "dummy". Subject is also able to create shadow beings to fight alongside him.
Past: Subjects family was killed by evil alters at a young age. He vowed to gain revenge upon such alters and set out into the world. At this time, he mastered the ways of the dark, and learned to control it. By the time we found the subject, he reported defeating only two of the three that had killed his family. The last one being too powerful. Only then did the near death experiance from the battle unlocked his hidden power, driving off the evil Alter. Our records show no status of such an alter, and it was cast aside as a myth. The area around the Subject was desolate with destruction, obviously from the battle, but mostly from the hidden power unlocked. When we asked the Subject to show us that hidden power, he could not remember how. Subject hopes collecting the black artifacts with give him some answers. However, Subject still strongly believes that he will find the Alter again, and the outcome will be different.

Interrogation done by: General Hogsniztel #13

Alright I'm done. Let me know if I need to change anything.

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Barboach:Add some more to the past, and read rule sixteen. Accepted!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
+=+General Info+=+
Name: Taith Ronalda Morgane
Date of Birth: February 4th, 1996
Eye Color: Orange
Hair Color: A dark Black and Brown mixture

{}Identity Photograph{}
X_X
Appearance: Taith stands about 5'8 with long shaggy dark brown hair with light brown splotches scattered throughout the strands. He has a solid build and is very lean, weighing around 150 pounds. He has a dreary face that looks distant and bored with dark orange eyes. He wears a snug fitting black t-shirt with a brown bomber jacket overtop. His pants are a pair of dingy blue jeans with holes scattered through out the knees that cover a pair of brown boots.
Uniform: doesn't have one

\\Abillities\\
Alter Power:
Arsenal - The Gate of Weapons
Arsenal takes the form of 7, 6-sided Dice that Taith always keeps on his person. Mostly in pockets since he can freely control them and have no fear of losing them. The interesting part of these dice is that each dice only has one number on it, numbering up to seven. The way Arsenal operates is, Taith throws six dice into the air, which form a portal. Whichever dice Taith still has in his hand, is thrust through the center of the dice with his hand, and determines what type of weapon Taith pulls from Arsenal's Gate of Blades. Each numbered dice represents an ancient weapon from Arsenal. Taith can only use 1 weapon every 15 minutes so he puts a lot of faith into Arsenal's ability to help him out. Each weapon has its own unique strength.

1 - Katana of Swift Breeze - A graceful katana granting swiftness and agility
2 - Heavy Blade of Righteous Strength - A gigantic two handed broad sword with side handle that commands flames.
3 - Lance of Flowing Stream - A long pole arm with sharp jagged point that heightens counter reflexes and intuition and manipulates water
4 - Graviton Axe - A massive two handed axe that makes itself feel weightless to its user and delivers crushing heavy gravity blows.
5 - Chain Scythe of the Cobra - A long chain-link with jagged scythe on the end that can travel through solid matter.
6 - Gloves of Crushing Force - black fingerless gloves that grant enormous strength and only weapon not weak to electricity
7 - Scythe of the Reaper - Arsenal's most powerful and rare lucky #7, a long black scythe with gleaming black blade and silver trim which appears to be able to melt into shadows and travel short distances at high speeds and return to its owner.

Strengths:
- melee combat
- hunting
- basic conversation
- quick witted

Weaknesses:
- tends to get attached to comrades
- his alter is based on luck
- long range combat
- doesn't like getting help

Fears:
- not getting out
- Electricity (weapons conduct electricity)
- losing a fight
- not getting a good night's sleep

//Nature//
Personality: As expected from someone who's strength is based entirely off the luck of the dice, Taith is a guy who can take everything in stride. He knows how to take the good in with the bad and roll with whatever life gives him. His motto in life is that being flexible is the key to prosperity. Anyone who has the ability to adapt to a situation will be the one who comes out on top. And that is exactly what type of person Taith is. He is a kind person who isn't easily angered. His gentle personality belies his malicious fighting spirit though. When Taith and Arsenal are in battle its a totally different feeling from him as he fights to make sure no one else will need to be harmed. When it comes to sticking up for friends and putting his life on the line for them, Taith is stubborn and frustrating, but you've gotta love him.

Likes: card games(poker, solitare), sparring, cool looking clothes
Dislikes: cold hearted people, trash talkers, anyone who stands in his way
*Hobbies: playing Poker (although he's no good), and martial arts

(]History[)
Family Members: Rachel and Cooper Morgane: Both Missing
Alter Animal: A gray Falcon named Farore. Its alter are various hardened feathers around its body that it can disperse through the air and use to create powerful shields and barriers.
Past: Taith's parents were separated from him, like most other lost ground kids, at an early age. Taith only knows faint memories and their names which he found in the ruins of his old house that got destroyed in the wars involving Holy and the alter users. While wandering he trained his alter abilities constantly but was captured in his sleep and forced to start fighting. His goal is to simply attain freedom so he can relax a little bit.

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Kansas:You of course.. be exceptedz..A DUH!

lookalike: Reserved, until December 4th, 10:OO P.M. Pacific.

Callandor

ughhh....
Years
Woot! I finnished!

+=+General Info+=+
Name: Zephaniah Rand Xylon (Zeph for short)
Date of Birth: February 2, 1999
Eye Color: crystal blue
Hair Color: black

{}Identity Photograph{}
We Will place a copy of it here, when it is done. (It will be a picture of words..(if you want, find a picture to HELP describe your character)Appearance: Subject often wares a black bandana with a white lotus pattern. He also wares a red and black sleeveless shirt with quite a few holes in it. He called it his holy shirt. I couldn't help but moan at the pun. Shirt sleeves seem to have been ripped off. Subject wares a tan pair of shorts, that look like they used to be pants, but pant legs were tore off. Clothes also seem to be stretched, as though worn by someone much bigger. He has a rather large body weighing around 250 lbs, but he is tall for his age and because of that his weight is distributed evenly enough so that he doesn't look too big.
Uniform: Subject requested a plain white uniform. Long sleeved and normal pants. Subject seemed overjoyed to have clothes that fit.

\\Abillities\\
Alter Power: The alter user showed us his alter titled "Sonic Boom"
When subject activated his power we quickly found out why his clothes were in such bad condition. The user is covered in an entire suit of seamless armor of blue and red. The blue seems to cover his skin and give him a bigger build then he really has. The red forms lotus patterns all over. Despite the fact that his armor looks like good protection, it is in fact not ant kind of armor at all. It feels like skin and even a dull knife could harm him. Subject is able to control any sound he makes when in Alter form. Subject also has increased agility speed.
Strengths: Getting in close and delivering a quick finishing blow.
Weaknesses: Long duration fights. His powers do take a toll on his body after a while.
Fears: Being caught without his powers activated.

//Nature//
Personality: Subject is very lazy. He would rather sleep, even when in possible danger. Though he is a very light sleeper, woken up at the slightest sound. Subject is also protective of the few belongings he has, though that could just be a side effect of a hard life. When in a good mood he is very cooperative and helpful. Subject is either shy or untrusting of others. More likely the second one. The only reason he has trusted any one here is because he was fed. Subject also overjoyed when given the rest of the books to the trilogy that his book belonged to. He became even more cooperative after that.
Dislikes: Large crowds.
*Hobbies: Sleeping and reading.

(]History[)
Family Members: Subject refuses to talk about it. Assumed dead. Subject dose sleep talk and has mentioned a brother named Mishra.
Alter Animal: A foot long leopard gecko named Tybo. Her Alter ability is to turn her skin as hard as steel while still having normal flexibility.
Past: Subject refuses to talk about it and gets angered when asked. Though it is assumed that his life is one tragedy after the other, because when he was found, he was unconscious and half starved to death. He had a book, and a picture of a man and a woman. They are assumed to be his parents. Subject has told about the story behind his fear. At age twelve, two years after he lost his family to a rouge Alter attack, he was wandering through the ruins of his old home he was attacked by the same Alter. Ever sence he says he has hated the fear of being totaly helpless. He would not tell us the identity of has attacker, or how the second attack ended.

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Lookalikealager:I know you put that he doesn't like talking about it, but the people have a way of prying it out, so if you could add some(not all) then that would be fine. Accepted.

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Ok, I am making a new character, she'll be female, I am doing it for diversity.. only male characters seems a bit weird. I'll also be accepting one more person if they can get theirs in before I do.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
She is a veteran of the battle arena~
+=+General Info+=+
Name:
Faae, and has been given the last name Takishimi
Date of Birth:December 3rd, 1999
Eye Color:Green
Hair Color:
Light Blue

{}Identity Photograph{}
We Will place a copy of it here, when it is done. (It will be a picture of words..(if you want, find a picture to HELP describe your character)
Appearance:
She has a pale skin. Light blue hair, that is a little bit longer than Scheris Adjani's hangs down her face. Her eyes are a deep sea foam green. Her build is light, and petit.. but fit. Her eyes resemble no emotion, nor does any feature on her face.
Uniform: Her uniform is a white jumpsuit like piece. It covers her whole body and has a silver ring on her shoulders. It has red and yellow running up and down where the stitching would be, it a tough material.

\\Abillities\\
Alter Power:
She has shown no one her alter, but excels in battle for reasons unknown. She has been seen using alters, but only those of people she has beat.
Strengths:
~Extremely good fighter without her alter
~Can hold her own
~Is assertive, this though sometimes leads to her downfall
~Emotions have been locked up, so she doesn't get attached to one person
~Everytime she beats someone.. she
Weaknesses:
~She is assertive, this is sometimes good
~She has one emotion, and sometimes wonders why.. that emotion is sadness
~Has no recollection of her past, she believes she was a creation

Fears:
-
She will die before she finds out the truth
-Being only an experiment, and not having a past life

//Nature//
Personality:
She is like a rose.. beautiful.. but when you go for the plucking she hurts. She doesn't really have much of a personality.. since a personality is mostly formed of emotions. She just wants to find the truth, is she an experiment or a real human being. She is like a supercomputer, she can process things really fast.. and she knows a lot. She is faster, stronger, smarter, and prettier than the average human.. but can't take pride in it.. for she does not know how.
Fighting it is all she knows
-Training, it helps her fight
-

Dislikes:
~
She has no real disliking for something or someone
Hobbies:
~Trying to find out her true origins
~Fighting

(]History[)
Family Members:
None that she knows of
Alter Animal: A wolf. It is always in its alter. It differs from a normal wolf because: it's upper half grows bigger, It's claws and teeth crystallize and it can shoot balls of energy from it's mouth. It also has immense speed, and a high IQ.. it has the ability to talk.
Past:
She has no recollection of the past. Yet, saying the name Cougar seems to jump something in her mind.. like she heard that name before. Also, when people speak of an alter user that could move at immense speed, she thinks of the name Cougar. Holy, reminds her of a friend or family member that she might of had that wanted to join that organization.

EDIT:
I am going to postpone start-up until the end of this week, I just don't got time for it these first few days. Don't worry, it will be be up soon.

Last edited:

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
Years
To all those unaware, my previous signup was accepted via PM, and I have permission to create a second character.

+=+General Info+=+
Name: Ashley "Ash" Tunai
Date of Birth: October 10th, 1998
Eye Color: Left - Lime green Right - Violet
Hair Color: Violet

{}Identity Photograph{}
We Will place a copy of it here, when it is done.

Appearance: Subject stands an even 5' but was uncooperative for weight examination. The subject has unnatural eyes, even for todays day and age. Subject's eyes are of different colors, the let a shocking lime green while the right is a calmingly cool violet. The subject's deep violet hair was constantly pulled into a large, spiked ponytail of sorts that somehow managed to defy gravity and fan out behind her. The subject seems not to go anywhere without bolth a large, lime-green note-shaped necklace, and a pair of violet and lime green headphones, which she even woke up wearing the following day. It is unsure why she wears these, as they are not connected to anything visible on her person, and she refuses to take them off. Due to this fact it is uncertain as wo whether subject actually has ears, or if the 'headphones' are cybernetic hearing implants modded to look like headphones.

Uniform: Subject has stated they want a violet unitard with glowing or reflective neon green lines around the forearms, biceps, thighs, and one on each shoulder; a circular patch on the knees, along with a neon green collar. Uniform is to be equipped with a pouch on the right ankle and a wide belt in neon green with a violet buckle. Subject also requested if a simple visor in a violet color could be provided with the uniform as "[she's] always wanted a pair of shades like that!"

\\Abillities\\
Alter Power: The subject described her alter deemed "Mistress of Melodies" as the following:

- Subject's clothing seems to become leather-like, while retaining its color and design.
- Subject gains the ability to manipulate sound waves in the air, from a gentle whisper to the explosion from a grenade, and meld it into physical substances, such as crude shields and tools.

Strengths: Subject has exelent hearing, able to hear bolth the interregator's [ my own ] car pulling onto her street, a good two blocks down the way, along with the conversation going on inside it. Subject states that her headphones were off for a reason unkown at this time, which allowed her to hear us.
Weaknesses: Subject states the unpractability of this being a front-line Alter, due to the time it takes to manipulate soundwaves as she dose. Subject also cannot stand exeptionally loud noises such as explosions, as such things could deafen her easily.
Fears: Subject is absolutely terrified of Large dogs and wolves.

//Nature//
Personality: Subject appears to be extremely laid back and was cooperative on most subjects, aside from weight. [ subject was reluctant at first, however, to divulge age, stating it was 'impolite to ask a woman her age.' ] The subject seems to have some work eithic despite her care-free personality, and actually maintains a job at a local radio station as a DJ. The subject seems to have an affinity for music and her mood would change as such. When there was a lack of music she reverts to her usuall care-free attitude, when rock, metal, or another of those type appears she becomes somewhat agreesive or flamboyant. At one point a love song appeared on her kitchen radio and she actually begain to flirt with the interviewer's [ my own ] assistant, regardless of the fact that said assistant was also female, and yet had no reccolection of doing so after the song ended.

Likes: Cats, Music, Writing music, playing music [ guitar, bass, drums, violin, flute, chelo, saxaphone, jews harp, tin whistle, pan flute, tambourine, banjo, ukalale, spoons, cowbell, triangle, french horn, english horn, tuba, and trombone. ] , and DJ-ing.
Dislikes: complete and utter silence, large dogs, and spanish food.
*Hobbies: DJ ing on the radio, writing and playing her own music, reading comic books, playing video games, and trading card games.

(]History[)
Family Members: Subject offered these family members names.

Mother: Analice "Ana"/"Alice" Tunai
Power: Could create fire from hands, but only there.
Deceased

Father: Alton "Al" Tunai
Power: None
Deceased

Elder Sister: Alexis "Alex" Tunai
Power: Forcefield generation and invisibility.
Location unknown

Alter Animal:

Past: Subject apparently had a relatively easy life. She had lived with her parents untill she was sixteen, when they died. Shortly after, her abilities showed up and she was on her own as her elder sister abandoned her just after her seventeenth birthday. Subject enlisted for a job at a radio station and managed to get it, becoming the night DJ from 6:00 PM to 12:00 midnight on 13.6- "Worlds Greatest Hits." Subject dose not recall anything out of the ordinary happening in her life aside from old war-stories from her father, daily 'beatings' from her elder sister, and her mother yelling at them to stop fighting. After further investigation it has been discovered that subject actually took part in secret street fights in the city she lived in while she was younger, and came out victorious. Apparently this part of her memory is either lost to her, or she wishes it lost as she would not touch into this part of her life during interrogation.

Interview done by: General Hogsnitzel #13

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Okay, your second character is accepted, and the roleplay will start soon, I am gonna get this moved to OOC and a new thread started for roleplay.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
I sent it in, Allelujah needs to accept it. Sorry that this is taking so long, I have been busy.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
i'll get a post up soon, sorry its takin a while. a lot goin on

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2009
+=+General Info+=+
Name: Kaiten, Arashi (In official document order. First name is "Arashi".)
Date of Birth: November 13th
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Dark Blue

{}Identity Photograph{}
Appearance: Subject is 5'11, and yet weights only 127 pounds. When it is observed that this may be partially due to lack of muscle, the subject becomes enraged. The subject has long, blue hair that causes a first impression of being female, and once again when this is pointed out, the subject becomes enraged. It does not help that the subject had very feminine features - at least until they are contorted into a snarl of anger, which seems to be a fairly common expression for this subject.
Uniform: Subject was given a standard male alter-user uniform, though the subject was first restirained for attacking the man who had handed him a girl's outfit by mistake.

\\Abillities\\
Alter Power:
The subject has given a small description of her... um, his alter power. when asked to elaborate, the subject becomes annoyed, but surpisingly enough, not enraged. However, this may be a front to aviod talking about it, as said annoyance is used to change he subject.

The alter description is as follows:

"It's Sorashin, like, a sky deity, you know? I use attacks from above to fight." "...I can manifest Sorashin on any limb, but only one at a time. When I do so, that limb becomes my best form of attack for the battle." "...It uses bursts of wind to enhance attacks and allow for mid-air movement. What do you mean I didn't say that before?! I've been telling you it for the past hour!"

...that was clearly not the case.

Strengths: With a battle-suited alter, the subject appears to be best for serving on the frontlines.
Weaknesses: Placing this subject in any sort of diplomatic or strategical environment would seem masochistic, if not suicidal.
Fears: The subject claims to have no fears, though this is obviously not the truth. As such, it can be assumed that the subject has a lot of fears, and wishes to hide them.

//Nature//
Personality: Subject is calm at first, and acts very much like you might expect a girl to, yet when the subect is provoked, they instantly snap into a hostile and insulting demeanor. This interviewer believes that they may have some form of Multipule Personality Disorder, with one such personality really being a girl.
Likes: This interviewer was able to get that the subject was fond of pets before they snapped into the angry persona that this interviewer then had do deal with for the rest of this interview.

Dislikes: This interviewer was told that it was none of his buisness. I take this to mean that the subject does not like a lot of things.

(]History[)
Family Members: The subject made clear that he does not wish to speak about his family, as they seem to have a fixation with calling him a girl. As such, it is assumed all family members are estranged.

Alter Animal: A Weasel with Alter Powers that allow it mental communication, and the ability to generate slicing blades of wind.
Past: While the subject disclosed very little, we were able to research what information we had on him. Arashi was born to a very rich family, but eventually took a large sum of money (that he techniaclly owned, however) and dissapeared several years ago. Due to not having any records of his whereabouts, it is easlily assumed he was in the Lost Ground during that time.

Interrogation done by: General Hogsniztel. #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back