• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inner Animal [T] - OOC/SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
  • @RHCP

awww :( well I guess we have no choice do we...? Well I'll leave a special spot for you, and you can join then :)

And I thought we can finally RP without any vacations and trips stopping us xD

there's one spot now, oh and RHCP when you return you can join instantly, i'll save you a special spot.

Ieyasu

This statement is false
    Years
  • Are there any spots left for me to join? Just in case there are, here's my SU, since I'll most likely be unavailable until Wednesday.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hey fellas, thanks for waiting up for me. Reserve me, I'll finish my SU in within the next day.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Are there any spots left for me to join? Just in case there are, here's my SU, since I'll most likely be unavailable until Wednesday.
    Spoiler:

Oh wow, a Tentacruel? That's really cool! 8D I like it <333
    Cool personalities~ :'3

@ Vegeta - you better. >w> *jking* :3

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • @Ieyasu

You're accepted. Just make sure you know what to do with the 4 chapter posts. if you don't know what i'm talking about check the OOC thread. it's under the 'spots'.

@KoboraX, you're reserved, when your SU and Vegeta's done, we can finally start

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
  • Don't forget, I'm still in this :D I worked really hard on this (then again, I work hard on everything I do in a Rp...) but I always hate how my SUs turn out. Mainly cuz everyone's looks better than mine :P But I think I did rather well this time! Of course, if anything is wrong, just let me know, and me shall fix it! *salutes*

HUMAN

Name: Avery Ann Coleman

Appearance: Avery is a red-head, but not just your average orange haired red head. Streaking through her long hair are mixtures of dark red and light blue. Her hair is generally worn in pompom style, but can also be put into several different forms, such as two buns or two braids. When up, her hair is always in a style that involves two ponytails, mainly because she believes that two is her lucky number. It is a very rare occasion for her hair to come out of her ponytails unless sleeping. Her eyes reflect more of a hazel coloring, but do tend to seem more like a regular brown during the daylight hours. Over her eyes she generally wears a pair of green glasses, due to the fact that her vision isn't all too great at seeing from a distance. Her skin is more of a lighter tone, reflecting that of a peach, with brown freckles dotted across her nose and cheeks. Avery's height averages around 5'4'', and her weight reflects the normal numbers for a girl of her height.

In the aspect of clothing, she is known for wearing tank tops that very in color, usually pink or blue. Though she has a tendency to wear a light blue denim jacket, unbuttoned. As for bottoms, she prefers to wear dark blue denim shorts. Attached to her jacket is a light purple flower pendant, which is always seen on her. Around her neck, she wears a small key, which she is often found fondling with. She also has a purple satchel, which mainly just contains items used for artistic means, and of course, her glasses case. She also keeps a wrist watch handy, though it's hardly ever actually attached to her wrist. Avery is also known to not wear shoes of any kind.

History: For most of her life, Avery lived in the Johto Region, along with her older brother's Cameron and Zander. She didn't live in one exact location, as her brothers had to move around constantly, as they were both Rangers, important ones in this region. Being a Ranger was something that ran in her family. Though her Mother was a nurse at the local Pokemon Center in her hometown, Violet City, her Father, and most of the males on his side, were registered as Pokemon Rangers. So this influenced her brothers to become Rangers as well. Avery would also like to join in as a Ranger, but has not yet had the time to settle down and stay in one place for training, as her two brothers are the only family she has.

Her Mother died many years ago, when she was still relatively young. Her age had probably been about five, as not many memories of her Mother remained in her brain of times after that age. Her Mother had, had all three children in short distances away from each other. Cameron was the oldest of the three, being nineteen. Zander came second in line, at the age of seventeen. Of course, Avery was the youngest, being only fifteen. Each of them had a two year age gap, oddly enough. Avery has always been jealous of her brothers, because they both had fonder, longer memories of their Mother, yet Avery had very few. Half of the memories she had were her Mother visiting her at night, singing and reading to her. The other half were images of her parents fighting, something they did often. She only wished she could remember more...fonder times.

Her Father left on a Ranger mission around a year ago. He had more or less been retired since their Mother had died, considering he didn't want to leave Avery on her own, knowing all she had were her brothers. For a while, he did not believe that her brothers were mature enough protect her, and he treated her as if she were a child. She assumed that was because she was the youngest, she was the child. Though she had always wished her would maybe see her as the person she is, not the age that covers it all up. She has plenty of fond memories of her Father, as he seemed to mellow out after her Mother passed. She still holds the horribly memories of her parents fights, but she prefers not to dwell on them. They were informed three months ago, that he had died on this mission.

When Avery was around ten, she received a Vulpix after rescuing it from a swarm of Beedrill. It was this rescue that made her want to join as a Ranger, which would make her the only current female in her family to join. At first, the Vulpix despised her, though it could have just been a natural hate for humans in the first place, as the Pokemon was abused from the beginning of its birth. After a few years, Avery managed to slowly get the Vulpix to trust her, even occasionally enough to help out her brothers on missions. This, of course, got her brothers in a small deal of trouble for a while, as having a younger, unauthorized person put in the danger zone was against their code. Yet now, they encourage her help, as long as the mission calls for it. As of more recently, as in within the past year, the Vulpix evolved into a Ninetails, who is now loyal to Avery, fighting for her, but it still very resentful, and doesn't show its affection.

Personality: It could be said that Avery is a tad bit of a push over. According to those around her, she is way too nice for her own good. Others say she needs to learn to stand up for herself, a feature she has not quite mastered as of yet. She often cares more for others than for herself, and she is generally kind to most of those around her. If she does manage to dislike someone, it is not something she would outright say. She would more imply it with her actions, expressions, and body language when addressing, or on the topic of that specific person.

Avery does have that tendency to be a bit obsessive and possessive. She usually obsesses over certain activities, or commitments she may have made. This is good in the fact that it keeps her from wandering off track, and it helps her to stay true to her word. As for her possessive nature, this usually revolves around things that she feels she is close to, things she holds dear to her heart, such as her Ninetails. Her possessiveness does have its downside. If someone were to truly spark her interest, there is a high chance that she will want to know more about that person. If enough interesting information is provided, it is quite possible for her to become obsessed with that person. Due to this, others would always identify her as "Stalker". She will become obsessed with someone, and then her possessive nature will take over, usually causing her to do rather dumb things as so protect the object of her obsession. Though in history, she has really only had one human obsession, which resulted in her leaving school, convincing her brothers to allow her to travel with them.

It is sometimes hard for her to tell the difference between her 'obsessions' and her 'feelings'. This is part of the reason why she didn't have many friends growing up, despite how kind she was to others. Other kids knew of her obsessive behavior, and thus those around her don't want to get close to her, afraid of how she might act. Most people believe that it is impossible for her to have any real friends, because some claim that she doesn't even possess the ability to hold the form of emotions that allow her to truly care for someone. And Avery often finds herself believe these statements.

Short RP Sample: (Taken from My Pokemon Ranch: The Underdogs; only part of the post.)

Spoiler:

POKEMON

Species: Ninetales

Name: Vee (she was given the name she was still a Vulpix)

Appearance: Vee is generally a normal looking Ninetales. Her fur is still a golden-white color, but at the tip of each of her nine tails, where the fur should be orange, it is actually a darker red in coloring. The fluffy crest on top of her head is also the same dark red color.

Biography: Vee was captured by a trainer when she was still too small to quite know what was going on. She was used originally as a way to strengthen her trainer's grass type Pokemon, teaching them resistance to their natural enemy in the type chart. She often won a lot against the others, making her feel like she was so much better. She was never used against any other type of Pokemon, so she was unaware of her weaknesses. So when her trainer went to a new region, and decided to train an entire team of fire Pokemon, she found she while she was stronger than these new Pokemon, they put up more of a challenge. Then came the time when he trainer captured a water, using it the same way they had used her. When this occurred, she found that she was often losing, and when she was unable to successfully defeat the water Pokemon, her trainer just dropped her off in the woods on her own.

This caused Vee's instant dislike to humans. She found that all they did was use their Pokemon for their own personal purposes, and dump them when they were no longer needed. So because of the way she was treated, she resented humans. She has always preferred to do things on her own, since all her winning gave her a big ego. This was also because she found company bothersome, and most others around her were either humans, or Pokemon who liked them.

During her time in the forest, Vee made quite a few enemies. Most of the Pokemon weren't fond of her human-hating-know-it-all attitude. So it wasn't uncommon for her to fight against the Pokemon of the forest, and due to type advantage, she usually won. Though, she did learn which Pokemon to avoid, such as the ones that were ten times her size, ones she knew could obviously squish her.

She learned from an early age to fight for herself. Her trainer only kept her six years, leaving her alone in the forest for another six years. Though, which ever place she was, she was always being pitted against other Pokemon. So she always knew that life was more of a game of survival, and she believes that being weak isn't going to get anyone anywhere. If they are unable to defend themselves, she believes that they should be taken down, and that they should just stay out of everybody's way.

Vee was found, deeply injured, after she had been attacked by a swarm of Beedrill. She had gotten into a fight with some baby Weedle, due to an accident by the small Pokemon while playing a game. She attacked them, angry by the fact that they could not control their own attacks. Of course, after attacking the poor babies, their parents awoke to find them in injured states, with Vee the only other Pokemon around. Not that she was shy to admit she did it. She wanted the others to know that she was not someone to be messed with. Unfortunately for her, these parents were beyond angry, and there were many of them. She attempted to fight them off, but because of the amount of angry Pokemon, she was unable to defeat them all, and was thus left defenseless.

Avery found her just as the swarm of Beedrill seemed to be ready to send a final attack her way. She had jumped in front of the small Vulpix, allowing the attacks to hit her instead. The Vulpix had found this rather surprising, since the only human she had encountered had never cared the slightest bit about their Pokemon. Still, she acted resentful to Avery, even when the human's brothers returned to take both of them to be treated. Once Vee was well enough to leave the Pokemon Center, she decided to visit the human, just out of curiosity. And somehow, she found herself returning to the human hospital every day, and even came to the point where she slept and stayed in the room, barely ever leaving.

Avery had insisted that the small Pokemon stay with her, even though the Pokemon rarely ever showed any sign that it enjoyed her company. Truthfully, Vee found Avery quite interesting. She liked being by her side, if only to discover why she acted the way she did. This human had no Pokemon, but she witnessed her interaction with wild ones, and she couldn't wrap her mind around this girl's personality. So she stayed with her, even if only to understand her. And Avery appreciated that she had a friend.

Vee then went on several missions along with Avery, helping out weakened Pokemon. This went against all she stood for, but she did it in favor of the human who saved her life. They had gotten much recognition by the Top Rangers, not that this made any difference to Vee, and surprisingly, it didn't to Avery either. Around as year ago, when Avery was once again attacked by a Pokemon gone wild, Vee found herself unable to be of any assistance. Thus, Avery once again ended up in the hospital. It was then that Vee used the Fire Stone that Avery possessed, forcing herself to evolve, so she could protect her partner.

-----

I apologize for how the RP sample looks >_< it does that EVERYTIME I put something in spoilers. :)

Years
  • HUMAN

Name (First, Last.) - Alana Theodonifanus

Age (10-18) - 15

Gender - Female

Appearance (one small paragraph) - Alana was born with heterochromia iridum, that is having two eyes with different colours. Her left eye is pale blue while her other is greenish-brown in colour. Her auburn hair is organized in fashionable braids and it let down until her shoulders. Her skin is tanned to the shade of light brown from her original beige brown. She usually sports a pair of matching violet blouse and skirt with sky blue shoes.

History (one paragraph at least) - When she was born, her mother died of a sudden cardiac arrest. Months later, her father was killed in a car accident, in which she miraculously survived and suffered minor injuries and abrasions. She was sent into a well-known orphanage and spent the rest of her life there. Life at the orphanage was quite mundane and uneventful. Everything was like school, just longer by a couple of hours. On weekends when the children were allowed to go out of the orphanage, Alana would take strolls to places of nature. On one Sunday late morning, she was enjoying a serene walk with herself along the shores of Lake Valor when she found a young Lapras trapped in a trawling net with a cut that came from a badly-aimed harpoon. Alana immediately rescued it from the net it was nearly suffocating it and brought it to the nearest Pokemon Center. Since then, the two of them have been very close friends, looking out for one another.

Personality (one paragraph. Make it as long as History unless History's awfully long. If this personality is good, and the Pokemon personality is evil, you'll have two personalities in different forms, which will be fun) - Alana has a very rash nature and somewhat rude attitude. She easily jumps to conclusion and she often acts on impulse without thinking. She can be deemed as a wild child who is disorganized. She can be blatant without knowing it and may unintentionally hurt a person's feelings when she doesn't mean to. Alana isn't one to take verbal insults and can become very emotionally out-of-control. When she's in a fit or rage, Alana can't think properly and her mind would be in a mess of thoughts and feelings. She is quite protective over her friends, and would also be infuriated when people hurt her friends purposely. When needed, Alana can show concern and sympathy, despite what others may think of her as an unruly ill-mannered girl.

Short RP Sample (short one will do) - A chapter taken from Begin, Again. X3
    Spoiler:

POKEMON

Species (no legendaries) - Lapras

Name - Paraleis

Gender - Female

Age (10-18) - 18

Appearance (anything special?) - One of its hind flippers is slightly bigger than the other and its shell has a few unnoticeable scars and not many knobs protruding out. Her body is mainly blue with a hint of violet and her underside has a tanner shade of cream.

Biography (History and Personality in brief. Especially Personality since you're in charge when the merger changes into Pokemon form) - Paraleis is a polar opposite of her Trainer, Alana. She is calm, wise and take things into different and broader perspectives. The Lapras is relatively docile and does not take things to heart. She is absolutely caring, benevolent and of course, graceful. Paraleis was saved from an incident when she was a young Lapras by Alana and has grown close to her ever since. She thinks herself not only as Alana's guardian Pokemon, but always someone to keep her in check and balance.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • @Diamond1304

you're accepted. the last name is awfully long tho :D

since you'll all have 4 days to write your intro chapter, I can start now. INNER ANIMAL STARTS NOW!

Last edited:

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
    Years
  • So, just to make sure I'm not mistaken here, the first post consists of the characters simply spending time with their Pokemon, correct?

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
    Years
  • I hadn't noticed that an IC was ready with all the information I needed. I shall get a post up for my characters later today or early tomorrow.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    HUMAN

Name - Franklin 'Frank' Campbell

Age - 15

Gender - Male

Appearance - Frank is rather short, and has black eyes. He has dark brown hair, and is a bit on the plump side. He wears dark clothes, mostly navy blue, brown and wears spectacles. He is quite fair, and likes to keep his hair flat. He has a little scar on his nose, caused by the Solidaritians. Due to him being short, he is teased quite a lot, and actually wears boots, and stuffs them to gain the extra inches. He often wears mixes up his shoes, and ends up wearing them wrong. he also wears a locket given to him by his mother.

History- Frank was quite a weak boy when he was born. His parents were actually working for the Solidaritians unknowingly, when they exploited their scientific work. They based their Virus on his parent's work. When they tried to complain, they were captured, and their son was forced to work for them. Franklin was often hit, and abused, in order to obey the Solidaritians, which he had to do, otherwise his parents would be hurt. While he doesn't want to obey the Solidaritians, he is too scared to disobey them too. He loves his parents more than anyone else, and has infected many people to just keep his parent safe.

Personality - Frank is a really careless and gentle boy. He hates violence, and actually doesn't want to work for the Solidaritians. He usually keeps quite, and is quite a timid boy. He also doesn't always think things through, and often misplaces things. He hates what is happening around in the region, and actually opposes it, but is forced to work. Due to his timid nature, he is scared of almost everything, like talking to others, battles, etc. he doesn't talk much, and prefers to stay away from battles. He is not very good at battling, since he is not a good strategist. He loves to make new friends, an develops a bond very quickly.

Short RP Sample (short one will do) - WAR. WAR. WAR.

POKEMON

Species (no legendaries) - Zoroark

Name - Kytes

Gender - Male

Age (10-18) - 14

Appearance - He is shiny, and has quite a few scars on his body due to intense battles with other Pokemon.

Biography- Kytes is the exact opposite of Frank. He is brash, headstrong, violent and is ill tempered. He likes to pick up fights with almost every Pokemon he meets. He doesn't think things through, and always acts first. He is very possessive of people and his things. He hates people getting near or hurting Frank. He is rude, but likes to remain quite mostly. He always stands up for weaker people, which Frank loves about him.

Frank and Kytes had actually met when he had been given to Frank as a starter from the Solidarity. They both at first used to fight quite a lot at first, due to their conflicting personalities, but they soon became friends after some time together. They have bonded well, but still butt heads over fighting, non violence, politeness, etc.

Crap SU, I know. :P Also, I used Rex's personality from Combined Legends, (I hope you're fine with that, SD?) because I liked Rex's character a lot. It'll provide for some funny, and nice conflicting moments after they merge.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Name (First, Last.) -Aaron Kaidus

Age (10-18) -18

Gender - Male

Appearance (one small paragraph) - Aaron is short, very short for his age, standing at a mere 5'6. He is often mistaken to be much younger than he really is. Aaron wears glasses, to go with his neatly combed black hair. He is seen wear a business suit with black slacks and nice shoes, as well as a collared shirt.

History (one paragraph at least) - Not much notability can be said about Aaron's past. He was raised in a normal income family. Nothing highly irregular about them. They had no flaws, and his story is not one of revenge, or sadness, or death. Instead, it is one about parents who really didn't pay much attention to their son. Sure, they treated him nicely, and such, but they mostly tended to their own affairs, giving Aaron plenty of time to himself, and in his spare time, Aaron developed his curiosity for knowledge, and his ambitions for success.

Most of the rest of his life growing up was uneventful, but Aaron observed the downturn of the economy and politics with interest. When the supervirus hit, Aaron calculated that he had to make a choice: fight against this disease, or help spread it. There was no other option in which the odds of survival were highest. His choice was clear. He found in the end that it would be more beneficial, and a higher chance of success and survival if he joined the Solidarity. And so he did.

Personality (one paragraph. Make it as long as History unless History's awfully long. If this personality is good, and the Pokemon personality is evil, you'll have two personalities in different forms, which will be fun) - Despite his small exterior, appearing as a younger boy, Aaron, at 18, is very gifted. He is very well educated, able to pick things up rather easily, whether it involved Pokemon or Mathematics. A well-rounded individual, Aaron is often seen reading if he has any spare time. That being said, he would approach many situations as if they were statistics, even if the situations sometimes involve people. He is cold and calculating in that way, that he would only act or not act if it was more beneficial towards him that not. He wouldn't lift a finger to help someone on the street if he fails to see a benefit by doing so, and wouldn't hesitate to kill if he sees someone as a risk.

Aaron is a bit of a loner. He prefers isolation. However, he wouldn't mind a group if it proves to be more beneficial to him than not. He feels many are beneath him, though, especially in terms of intelligence, and rarely gives others the respect they deserve, unless they prove to him that they deserve it.

Short RP Sample (short one will do) - From: War Between Pokemon and Humans

Hector heard Khufu come over. He was happy to see him alright, but kept his everlasting stone expression on his face.

"Finally, you're back. It's been hard to manage this one, Hector. I'm seriously doubting his motives by now. I accepted a new Medic into the PR, Mandel's his name. He doesn't know much, but I'll let it slide."

Hector nodded at this. He would meet with and figure out Mandel's personality later. Right now, there was a more pressing issue. Rumble got up, only to get hit by a bullet on his arm. Hector and Jun prepared as Rumble examined the bullet.

".50-cal. We need to get going," Hector nodded.

"I'll be fine.. For your information, general, everything I did was for the good of the PR. I never harmed a Pokemon since I joined. Scared some, but that's about it. If you treat your allies like that,", He heard Rumble say. Hector didn't know the full details about what's been going on between Rumble and Khufu, but he would soon find out. Still, he wondered why Khufu didn't take over command, since he was second in command before. It sounded like Rumble was more in charge. They proceeded to move, until Rumble stopped as he saw Jun.

"Hector, who is this?"

Hector spoke now.

"I'll explain everything when we aren't in imminent danger. Don't worry, he's with us. You can trust him."

Hector proceeded with the others outside into the sunlight. He turned back to them as they ran.

"We should make our way to Oreburgh! I hear you guys captured it, correct? We'll be able to speak freely over there."

POKEMON

Species (no legendaries) -Froslass

Name - Angelica Domani

Gender -Female

Age (10-18) -18

Apperance (anything special?) - There is nothing noteworthy about this Froslass in terms of appearance.

Biography (History and Personality in brief. Especially Personality since you're in charge when the merger changes into Pokemon form) - Angelica was a high-spirited Pokemon from the moment she was born. She was adventurous, but also kind to her fellow Pokemon. Her parents admired her compassion dearly, as well as her nerve. She was always one to take risks, even as a little girl.

But she always dreamed of being paired up with an equally kind and generous trainer one day. When she met Aaron, it was like nothing she expected, and refused to be captured by him. But his mechanically cold was were persistent, and she eventually couldn't give in. Overtime, as a Snorunt, she battled alongside Aaron, rather grudgingly at first. She did, however, warm up to him a tad when she realized, that although there were plenty of overlying flaws to his character compared to her, he and she believed in one thing similarly: to never give up, not matter what. To always find a solution, to always overcome and succeed. She finally accepted Aaron fully as her partner.

Aaron never treated her badly, but he also never treated her with any special attention either. This was eventually something she got used to, but still, it was something that got on her nerves. Despite their one overlying factor, they were still far too different. Angelica also never supported his decision to join the Solidarity, but what could she do about it?

Done! Let me know how I did. :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back