• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you watched....? (Anime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessze

nerdin' around
Years
I've seen Vampire Knight ;]

Havvvvve you watched [HENTAI TITLE HERE LOL] Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai (omg i'm cruel lol. short title: Ano Hana)?

Jessze

nerdin' around
Years
They still don't know the name of that flower? (No, never seen it )

Hahah close xD "They still don't know the name of the flower they saw that day."
so incredibly long... pffff.

Only heard the title.

Hmm... Nichijou?

Ah! I actually have seen this, though only a few episodes sadly :c
It's an incredibly hilarious show, though xD

Alright.. Haaaave you seeeen *drumroll* ... Nabari no Ou?
(Not sure if anyone ever talks about this anime anymore, but it was popular a year or two back.)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Read about it online before, but don't think I've ever managed to get around to seeing, unfortunately. :( I'll definitely give it a shot one day.

Howl's Moving Castle?

Super Bling

Clair pretty thick, huh?
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 10, 2014
Nope, sorry.

ANYTHING
by Shinbou Akiyuki?

His style is pretty signature, as soon as I saw the first episode of Nisekoi and Mekakucity Actors (have you watched either of those?) I instantly knew it was "that guy who did th Monogatari series". Those bright and vibrant yet plain at the same time colors...he just makes very nice looking animoos.

Years
Yes! I only watched it probably last year, or the year before that, and I have no idea why I didn't watch it during it's original air date D:

Yu Yu Hakusho?

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
I feel like a sad person to only hear about it...

Ngg... Summer Wars? (I myself haven't watch it though)

zZJoennZz

What da!?
Years
Makoto Shinka film, huh? Not yet. I don't like bittersweet anime. But I swear, the art of his works are great.

Bungako Shoujo?

zZJoennZz

What da!?
Years
Yeah, and it seems interesting. With that animation art, I like it. The story seems questionable at the moment because I can't really accept it. xD Maybe more episode will help me.

FLCL? I heard a bunch of good comments in this one. Just watched episode 1 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back