• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

uh, can you call me ______

dad

big poppa
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    what do you like to be referred to as on pc, your name or your username?

i can't speak for everyone else but i know about three names here so i stick to referring to people by their usernames. i'm fine with being referred to as honey or taylor.

Sirfetch’d

Most everyone calls me Chase which is what I guess I prefer. Though some people still refer to me as Jelli because of my original username and some people call me Castform. I honestly don't care what people call me haha.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • I much prefer it if people call me Matt, but if you want to call me maccrash or whatever then More Power 2 U. it's a decent username in my eyes so I figure it can't hurt! do whatever you see fit.

Years
  • Based on my username and real name alone, here's what many have called me: Hikamaru, Hik, Hika, Hika-san, Hikari, Nichole, Nichy, Nikki and also Nicole (which I don't like because I hate it when people spell my name wrong)

I'd just like being called Hikamaru, Hika or Nichole if you wonder what most people tend to call me here on PC.

Sirfetch’d

Based on my username and real name alone, here's what many have called me: Hikamaru, Hik, Hika, Hika-san, Hikari, Nichole, Nichy, Nikki and also Nicole (which I don't like because I hate it when people spell my name wrong)

I'd just like being called Hikamaru, Hika or Nichole if you wonder what most people tend to call me here on PC.

I want to call you the Oshawott Princess :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    username or name is fine, pretty sure barely anyone knows my name to begin with

Years
  • I've gotten so used to being referred to as Jess here (the short, and preferred, form of my actual name) that it actually throws me a bit when people refer to me by current username or any form of it. Like, not badly, but enough to where I'm like 'oh yeah that is me that's right'.

Although ultimately I really don't mind how people refer to me, by name or username or even some nickname derived from either, as long as I know they are.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I think most people call me Slayr, because of my first username, and that's probably what's most familiar to me. However, I have no problems with being called Nolafus or Nicholas. I'm fine with Nick too, but I prefer Nicholas more, so it would be appreciated to use the latter if you're using my real name.

Bay

Years
  • I'm usually referred as Bay or Vicky (my real name), although most of my online friends call me Bay as I haven't really mention my real name much. Either one is fine by me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Those that I know on here and vice-versa, at least a little bit, seem to refer to me more as my actual name. Personally, though, like most of us, I'm okay with either!

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I'd like people to call me either Morally or MI. MorallyIncorrect if you like typing. People here know my real name, but I'd rather not have people use it, be it on the forums or on skype. It's not that I dislike my username, but I don't like it being used by people I don't know in real life.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I prefer Alli or Syd. I'll cut you if you call me by my real name on here and not in private, lol.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I suppose it would feel really weird if people started using my real name, especially since nobody at the moment is supposed know it. For the time being there will only be my username.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    People almost always call me by my username. Very rarely have I ever been called by my real name on here, and as far as I remember nobody's ever come up with some nickname for me either. Though I'd be fine with being called by any of those 3 ways.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Alex is what I prefer. It was my username before and is about to be again, and is at the moment my middle name (Alexander). Eventually I'm changing my name to Alexander Nicholi so it will go from being my second given name to being my only.

Back