• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF adaptability corpish/crawdaunt and magic bounce espeon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruteroot02

Grass type is Love, Grass type is Life!
Years
  • Hey guys so as it says in the title I am looking for corpish/crawdaunt with adaptability and/or Magic bounce Espeon. I have tons of pokes for trade so just let me know what is up! My f.c. and ign are in my signature :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hey guys so as it says in the title I am looking for corpish/crawdaunt with adaptability and/or Magic bounce Espeon. I have tons of pokes for trade so just let me know what is up! My f.c. and ign are in my signature :)

I'm pretty sure I have an Adaptability Corphish in my Breedables list. If you don't mind clones, I can clone you a copy and give it to you.

Bruteroot02

Grass type is Love, Grass type is Life!
    Years
  • Haha :P Just let me know what your timezone is along with your usual availability c:.

My timezone is pacific standard time and I am available friday through tuesday from 3pm-9pm and Wednesdays and Thursdays all day!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back