• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu_trainer

I Train pikachu obviously.....
Years
Granted
------> but the Color of the Rainbow is black and White.,'
. ,and there is no more pot of gold in the end of the rainbow for I STOLE it and I beacame absolutely Rich hahahaha!

I wish i could think of a wish.,'

Pikachu_trainer

I Train pikachu obviously.....
Years
Granted.,'
---->then A huge number Zombie pichus and Raichus comes to attack you!and kill you

I wish to wish the wish you wish but the wish you wish is not the wish i wish to wish

Kitsune Genetica

Tea and crumpets!
Years
Granted. However, on the weekend you are afflicted with a disease that leaves you bedridden and lifeless, thus making you unable to enjoy your free time whatsoever.

I wish I had a lightsaber in my back pocket.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Granted, but it turns on randomly and burns off a part of your buttocks.

I wish I was better at coming up with witty ideas for my location on PC. xD

Kitsune Genetica

Tea and crumpets!
Years
Granted, but he is then murdered by Klavier in a drunken disagreement over who has the stupidest hairstyle in the series. With a fire extingusher.

I wish I could make the characters I draw come to life.

Kitsune Genetica

Tea and crumpets!
Years
Granted, but the Pokemon you get is too high level and won't listen to you- and without real world gyms... no badges and thus no control.

I wish for an upgrade for my PC's motherboard, memory and CPU.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Granted, but now it freezes up every 2 seconds for 2 hours straight before you can even get on a browser.

I wish for a jetpack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back