• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Relaxing music

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I don't know if it's the coffee or what, but I've had trouble sleeping lately so...

What are some songs or artists you listen to calm down, and reduce stress?

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Anything off Explosion in the Sky's album "the world is not a cold dead place". It's what I listen to when I'm trying to calm down :)

My sleepy song: Under the Bridge by RHCP. It's so relaxing (and a great song in general).

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    If you're really having problems sleeping, put on Gordon Lightfoot's Greatest Hits album. Lightfoot's soothing voice will just wash over you, and his main instrument is a gentle guitar. Put on some Lightfoot, close your eyes, and the next thing you know it's hours later and you feel well rested.

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
    Years
  • I typically refuse to listen to anything but classic rock, so I usually go with Pink Floyd. Listen to "Us and Them," it's pretty relaxing and psychedelic. :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I've got ringing of the ears so silence at night is the worst but I usually listen to Dan Gibson. He is the one who made all of the Solitude music. I usually have that playing all night.

Thepowaofhax

Spectre
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2017
    Adrian von Ziegler. 'Nuff said. The guy has a whole repertoire of Celtic music as well as other genres that are typically relaxing.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • Love Island by Deodato, some chilled out gems in there if you're willing to check it out, especially Tahitti Hut, San Juan Sunset and Love Island (s/t song). Whistle Bump is great too though that song is more funky than chill

Pink Floyd's Meddle has some awesome laid back tunes too

Bay

Years
  • Coldplay's Strawberry Swing. I actually got back to listening to Coldplay recently, but that song is perhaps the most soothing for me.

Back