• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Overused, not funny. Used to like them, but grew out of it. ****ing hate them now. There was a point in which my maturity spiked slightly and I then found memes repulsive.

Ice Car

Banned
    Years

I can be a cynical ****head sometimes. I can be very offensive. I am a cynical and offensive ****head. Either you like me or you don't, but I don't like a lot of things.

Ice Car

Banned
    Years

Well, the number... Went up by 120 since I started counting up.

Anyway, I changed my avatar to Hakase because she's ****ing adorable.

Ice Car

Banned
    Years

Nothing really. Have your team at about level 55. Never had a problem on Iris because I had a bulky sweeper and type advantage on all of her Pokemon. Her Hydreigon can be a real problem though, so be sure you have something on your team that can resist or at least take neutral damage from all of its attacks. I had Azumarill one shot it with Superpower.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back