• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DC, Marvel and Dark Horse Fans Assemble! - The Comic Universe Fanclub -

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023

Welcome

Hi, do you love comics or new to the world of comic books? Either way, this club is perfect for you! In this club members may chat about any type of comic book activity they want to. Discuss comic related movies, tv shows, comic books, games, anything that comes to your mind. Anyone is free to join the club. Hopefully we can ll teach each other a thing or two, while having fun.

Rules and Regulations

- All PC Rules Apply. If you don't know what they are then check them out here. Not abiding by the rules may result in an infraction or temporary leave from the club.
    - Be respectful to others. If you don't agree with someone's opinion, debate with them in a respectful manner. We need no hooligans!! Do not flame in any way whatsoever.
    - Please don't post unrelated content in here. There is much that we can discuss, what you had last night for dinner is not one of them.
    - Once again, anyone may join. It does not matter if you have been a member for 5 years or 5 days.

What is your favorite Comic Book company: DC, Marvel, Dark Horse or other?
    Who is your favorite character?
    What is your favorite comic book TV show or movie?
    Why do you want to join the club?

The League

acatfrommars
    eros
    Judge Mandalore Shepard

Current & Past Topics

Although you are welcome to talk about anything, each week or so I will put up a new topic to spark discussion. This week's topic is: Suicide Squad 1st. official trailer, WHO ELSE IS EXCITED!?

Credits to big sis Kirby for the awesome CSS. YOU. ARE. AWESOME!!!

-Thought I'd give this another try, let's go nerds-

Last edited:

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • What is your favorite comic book company: Well that is a tough choice since I don't have one favorite, I have four favorites. My four favorites are Marvel, DC, Dark Horse, and IDW.
    Who is your favorite character: I have many favorites, course if I had to choose just one, I would choose Superman
    What is your favorite comic book TV show or movie: When it comes to my favorite comic book tv show, it would have to be Supergirl (2015). As for favorite comic book movie, it would have to be Guardians of the Galaxy.
    Why do you want to join the club: I have been interested in comic books since my teen years, and I love sharing my interest in them.

As for Suicide Squad, that is one of the comic book movies I am excited for this year.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey guys, thanks for joining. I'm hoping to have a new topic every week but we can talk about the different series in general, the movies, games or anything else is fine imo.

HELLO ITS ME

What is your favorite Comic Book company: Marvel. All the way Marvel.
    Who is your favorite character? Well probably Northstar, or possibly even Jean Grey. I kinda adore the X-Men a lot anyway.
    What is your favorite comic book TV show or movie? Again, another X-Men one, I love First Class.
    Why do you want to join the club? To talk about like things and develop my interest for these comics/films with others! I'm not the biggest nerd but I'm wanting to get there!

And yeah, I'm actually super excited for Suicide Squad. It looks awesome!

Ah, Marvel definitely has done well and come out with some great movies lately, but I'm a big DC fan myself. I'm still not a huge comic book "nerd" myself out I do enjoy reading them from time to time, I wish I could buy the m every week but I just don't have the money at the moment. I definitely know a lot more about DC characters than Marvel, but Northstar is a cool hero too. I honestly don't know much about him except that he can have like super light powers and can fly/run super fast. I think it's cool how he's also a big teacher and mentor of alpha Squadron. Also, I thought it was interesting how he's married to Kyle Jinadu being on of the first superhero same sex marriages in the Marvel universe.

What is your favorite comic book company: Well that is a tough choice since I don't have one favorite, I have four favorites. My four favorites are Marvel, DC, Dark Horse, and IDW.
    Who is your favorite character: I have many favorites, course if I had to choose just one, I would choose Superman
    What is your favorite comic book TV show or movie: When it comes to my favorite comic book tv show, it would have to be Supergirl (2015). As for favorite comic book movie, it would have to be Guardians of the Galaxy.
    Why do you want to join the club: I have been interested in comic books since my teen years, and I love sharing my interest in them.

As for Suicide Squad, that is one of the comic book movies I am excited for this year.

That's cool, my roommate started watching Supergirl earlier this week actually. He watches away more superhero tv shows than I do, but I probably read more of the comics than him. He said that he's only seen the first 2 episodes and thought that they were okay but that the show didn't seem as good as Smallville. However, I don't know if the two should honestly be compared because of the time distance, and that Supergirl probably just isn't as powerful as Clark Kent.

I've also been interesting in watching DC's Legends of Tomorrow and think I will give that a shot in the next few days when I have the time. Don't know if the show will be a disaster with that many Super egos but I'm curious to watch it nonetheless.

Back