• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RMT 5th gen team

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2010
    Virizion Leftovers
    Careful, 100 HP/152 Attack/Sp. Def 252
    Heart of Justice
    Leaf Blade
    Sacred Sword
    Light Screen
    Taunt
    Starting Pokemon, will start off with taunt if the pokemon is one that is likely to use an entry hazard move, if it a pokemon that I am weak against, I will switch out if it is a pokemon I am weak agaisnt.

Tyranitar Leftovers
    Impish 74 Attack, 180 HP, 252 Def
    Stone Edge
    Crunch
    Rest
    Curse
    To use in mid game, build up using curse and rest when HP is low, after about 4 curses try to sweep

Blissey Leftovers
    Careful 252 HP, 252 Sp. Def, 4 Def
    Wish
    Toxic
    Seismic Toss
    Protect
    Stall out pokes, or heal team

Sazandra Choice Scarf
    Modest 252 Sp. Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
    Dragon Pulse
    Dark Pulse
    Hidden Power(flying)
    Flamethrower
    Late game sweeper

Terrakoion Choice Scarf
    Adamant 4 HP, 252 Attack, 252 Speed
    Sacred Sword
    Stone Edge
    X-Scissor
    Swords Dance
    Mid game sweeper if tyranitar dies

Desukaan Leftovers
    Bold 252 HP, 200 Def, 56 Sp. Attack
    Shadow Ball
    Psychic
    Haze
    Will-o-Wisp
    Physical Wall, go into agaisnt fighting types against ttar

Thanks

Last edited:

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
  • Sazandora can learn Dark Pulse so why Hidden Power Dark? Apart from that, it's good.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2010
    waiting for ur explanation

btw changed desukaan for skarmory
    Skarmory leftovers
    Imish 252 HP, 180 Def, 74 Attack
    Roost
    Brave Bird
    Whirlwind
    Stealth Rocks
    Physical wall, replaced desukaan coz he can recover health.
    Still waiting on your rating zaroas

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Sazandora: Draco Meteor over Dragon Pulse. The point of the Choice Scarf set is to revenge kill something. Also, replace HP (Flying) with U-turn (for scouting) or Surf (because it's walled by Heatran)

Terakion: Earthquake provides move coverage and power than X-Scissor.

Zaroas

Dragon's Might
    Years
  • Virizion Leftovers
    Heart of Justice
    Leaf Blade
    Sacred Sword
    Light Screen
    Taunt
    Starting Pokemon, will start off with taunt if the pokemon is one that is likely to use an entry hazard move, if it a pokemon that I am weak against, I will switch out if it is a pokemon I am weak agaisnt.

What exactly does Virzion have as a lead? Honestly you should be using something like Gigaiasu or Azelf to set up Stealth Rock, which your sweepers need for certain KOs. What is Light Screen doing there? It's dead weight.

Tyranitar Leftovers
    Impish 74 Attack, 180 HP, 252 Def
    Stone Edge
    Crunch
    Rest
    Curse
    To use in mid game, build up using curse and rest when HP is low, after about 4 curses try to sweep

Curse Tyranitar is majorly outclassed by Dragon Dance Tyranitar. Rest isn't doing much because you don't even have a Chesto Berry or anything. Luke can come in and just sweep away. Also, what's up with the nature and EVs? Is this like a defensive Tyranitar sweeper or something?

Blissey Leftovers
    Careful 252 HP, 252 Sp. Def, 4 Def
    Wish
    Toxic
    Seismic Toss
    Protect
    Stall out pokes, or heal team

All Blissey does here is lure in physical attackers like Lucario and Roopushin that set up on it and sweep your team. It's really dead weight. as it adds to your weaknesses and does nothing for this team.

Sazandra Choice Scarf
    Modest 252 Sp. Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
    Dragon Pulse
    Dark Pulse
    Hidden Power(flying)
    Flamethrower
    Late game sweeper

A Choice Scarf user isn't a sweeper, more or less a revenge killer. Draco Meteor is better than Dragon Pule on something like this. What's Hidden Power Flying there for? Like PlatinumDude said, either replace it with U-Turn or Surf. You're pretty much helpless against Fighting types anyways.

Terrakoion Choice Scarf
    Sacred Sword
    Stone Edge
    X-Scissor
    Swords Dance
    Mid game sweeper if tyranitar dies

Again, a Choice Scarf user is not a sweeper, but a Revenge Killer. I'd replace this for a real sweeper, especially since you're lacking in that department and thriving in the revenge killer one.

Desukaan Leftovers
    Bold 252 HP, 200 Def, 56 Sp. Attack
    Shadow Ball
    Psychic
    Haze
    Will-o-Wisp
    Physical Wall, go into agaisnt fighting types against ttar

Desukan isn't really helping with your Fighting type weakness either. The two major Fighters that your team is weak to, Lucario and Roopushin, usually carry Dark type moves (Crunch and Payback repectively). Roopushin in particular won't mind Will-O-Wisp because of Guts.

As for Skarmory... It helps a bit with your fighting weakness, but I'm pretty sure Lucario can do major damage to it with a SD boost and Stealth Rock up. Again, dead weight.

Thanks

Comments in bold.

You should find a spot for Gliscor on your team, as it can deal with fighting types. I'd recommend replacing Blissey.

I gotta go, but I mgiht post more tomorrow.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Virizion Leftovers
    Heart of Justice
    Leaf Blade
    Sacred Sword
    Light Screen
    Taunt

Ok dont use this thing as a lead,. It loses to like everything, that and its dead weight. Get something with Stealth Rock and preferably Spikes too as you have Desukan to block Rapid Spin. Spikes also help T-Tar and Desukan sweep.

Tyranitar Leftovers
    Careful 252 HP, 252 S.DEF, 6 DEF
    Stone Edge / Fire Punch
    Crunch
    Rest
    Curse

Needs WAY more sp.def evs since you have curse. Consider Fire Punch for annoying steels like Scizor, Nattorei and Luke who just love to come in and set up on you.

Blissey Shed Shell
    Calm 252 Def, 176 Sp. Def, 80 Sp.Att
    Aromatherapy
    Thunderwave

Flamethrower
    Softboiled

Wish Bliss is bad outside of stall and so is Toxic. T-Wave is better to support this slow more balanced team team. Use Aroma as you have 2 Resters. Flamethrower i like in B/W as it hits alot of Blisseys switch ins, see; Doryuuzu, Lucario, Scizor, Forry, Skarm, Nattorei, Breloom and the list goes on. It also hits sub Gar. Also consider Shed Shell to escape Wobb and Shanderra. Blissey also needs max Def ALWAYS. Sure you are not meant to take phys hits but taking like 80% from weak things like unstab Pursuit even if you dont switch lol. :/ With max def you take hits as good as a max hp Scizor and Tomb. Max hp doesnt help Bliss much btw.

Sazandra Choice Scarf
    Timid 252 Sp. Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
    Draco Meteor
    Surf
    U-Turn
    Flamethrower

K this thing needs Draco Meteor to revenge kill bulkier stuff. Surf for Heatran and Fire Blast for steels. Dark Pulse has redundant coverage and HP Flying just plain sucks ass lol. :/ U-Turn helps with scouting counters and racks up damage with Spikes and SR. Trust me this thing causes switches and really racks up said residual damage. Timid > Modest so you can revenge kill a wider array of threats.

Terrakoion Leftovers
    Close Combat
    Stone Edge
    Rock Polish / Substitute
    Swords Dance

Scarf + SD = LOLNO. Sacred Sword is a special move lol. Close Combat > it. Rock Polish or Sub is good in the third slot. You use SD against stall and RP owns offensive teams. Sub helps with revenge killers and whatnot.

Desukaan Leftovers
    Bold 252 HP, 200 Def, 56 Sp.Def
    Shadow Ball
    Calm Mind
    Rest
    Will-o-Wisp / HP Fighting

Best set for this thing imo. Burn things or use HP Fight for coverage and CM up and attempt a sweep with your ridiculous defenses whilst resting off the damage. Rest can be abused with Aroma on Bliss.

Comments, thoughts and opinions in bold.

Id prolly get a Mach Punch user or a weather stopper or Rotom Wash somewhere in here or Doryuuzu owns your whole team in SS.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2010
    Azelf Focus Sash
    Naive, 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    Stealth Rock
    Explosion
    Fire Blast
    Taunt

Starter, explosion if needed, taunt to start off then stealth rocks, if rocks are up use flamethrower.

Tyranitar Leftovers
    Careful 252 HP, 252 S.DEF, 6 DEF
    Fire Punch
    Crunch
    Rest
    Dragon Dance
    Fire Punch as you guys said for Luke or Natt, Dragon Dance, to set up and rest and switch out if low hp.

Blissey Shed Shell
    Calm 252 Def, 176 Sp. Def, 80 Sp.Att
    Aromatherapy
    Thunderwave
    Flamethrower
    Softboiled

Blissey to heal ttar if he has sleep, flamethrower to stop luke or scizor on setting up, thunderwave to accommodate for my slow team.

Sazandra Choice Scarf
    Timid 252 Sp. Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
    Draco Meteor
    Surf
    U-Turn
    Flamethrower

Revenge killer/ scouter, as azelf and zaraos reccomeneded

Terrakoion Leftovers
    Close Combat
    Stone Edge
    Rock Polish
    Swords Dance
    Set up first with sword dance, then rock polish to sweep as azelf recommended.

Skarmory leftovers
    Imish 252 HP, 180 Def, 74 Attack
    Roost
    Brave Bird
    Whirlwind
    Spikes

Accommodate for my fighting weakness, whirlwind to stop setting up and spikes to help other pokes sweep.

Thanks

Made the changes you guys suggested in bold, like to hear your opinions on the changes.

Zoraos recommended Gliscor, would he be a better option than Skarmory?

Just got completely owned by a rain dance team 5-1 I fled in the end, what can I do to stop this happening?
    Also the guy had a Natt, agaisnt my Bliss, and blisses Flamethrower would have been ike a 7 hit KO, should I switch Blissey for Zapdos as my Special Wall?
    Also thinking of of changing ttar with either mence, gliscor or dragonite, using these for tanks, giving them roost and either DD or Swords Dance.

New pokes
    Gliscor toxic orb - replacing Ttar
    Impish 252 HP, 252 Def 6 attack
    Swords Dance
    Toxic
    Roost
    Earthquake

Zapdos Leftovers - replacing Bliss
    Calm 248 HP 228 Sp. Def 32 Speed
    Heat Wave
    T bolt
    Roost
    T Wave

Scrapped Azelf
    Swampert Leftovers
    Relaxed 252 HP, 252 def, 4 attack
    Earthquake
    Waterfall
    Roar
    Stealth Rocks

Used these 2 new pokes and still lost, granted i got a miss on draco meteor and he got 2 crits on me and also i got a para hax, but I still had nothing to safetly change into agaisnt quilfish, and my Azelf agaisnt his politoad at the beginning, ended in azelf going boom and not even dinting politoad.

Any suggestions on which pokemon to change into if I get someone like Weaville, or any other ice pokemon which has the potential to sweep?

Cressilia Leftovers - switch in for skarmory
    Calm 100 hp, 210 sp. attack 200, sp defence
    Moonlight
    Psychic
    Toxic
    Calm Mind

Cover for ice beam users

Thinking of changing my physical sweeper, what do you guys think?
    Might chnage gliscor, got to many ice weaknesses.

Last edited:

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Scarf + SD = LOLNO. Sacred Sword is a special move lol. Close Combat > it. Rock Polish or Sub is good in the third slot. You use SD against stall and RP owns offensive teams. Sub helps with revenge killers and whatnot.
    Yeah no Sacred Sword is physical. (and great to use). I love the SD set.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yeah no Sacred Sword is physical. (and great to use). I love the SD set.

Wait i put that ? LOL i must of been sleepy.

But yeah its inferior to CC IMO since CC is ALOT more powerful. I guess its side effect is nice but you'll be noticing the power drop most times especially against bulkier things.

Back