• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Tha Donut Factory - Art Cafe

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    These look good! You have some issues with perspective and depth, as seen in Regigigas, but nothing mayor. I really like them.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • First of all, great job on all your digital art! I love what you have going on here playing with all the different perspectives and angles of Pokemon.
    Personally I really love your Luxray one - it's probably got to be my favourite out of your collection!
    Also really think what you've done to the jirachi is really awesome!

Keep on the practicing, but keep in mind when you do your shadows, make sure they are very solid - especially sharp on the edges (like how you did Scizor). Watch out for the sketchyness and gaps your shadows can get like your Latios and Luxray.

Can't wait to see what you've drawn up next! Awesome work so far!

Crady

It ain't even bright in here
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    This is all AMAZING :D! No jokes~

One issue I have is that Latios' arms were a tad bit too small but aside that I love your work :)

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Oh my god, that's an amazing drawing! I love the idea of a Azumarill in the military trying to proof that it's a badass, even though it's cute.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • your artwork is very nice. i must say, your shading is pretty on point. i would work on the outlining though. it seems you have the right idea, by doing a darker outline(no black). i would make it not TOO dark though. try to make it just a tiny darker so it does't look like an outline. also, the line work some of it is rough. try to make your line work smoother. very nice(:

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • Hey, just wanted to let you know that these are AMAZING!! Definitely better than anything I could do. You should start selling these as posters. I'll be your first customer and order Yveltal ;)

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2022
    Hey, just wanted to let you know that these are AMAZING!! Definitely better than anything I could do. You should start selling these as posters. I'll be your first customer and order Yveltal ;)
    Ya know, I never thought of making posters before; I'm actually very oblivious to making custom merch. Is there a place where you can do that? (I mean other than Staples, duh.)

Bug

Years
  • Bug

Years
  • I checked around zazzle, and all I the poster sizes I could find were rectangular, except for 24"x24". That's massive IMO and I don't think I'll make such big posters.

Hmm well I'm sure then I just googled "Where can you make posters" and that came up :P

Bug

Years
  • Back