• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

aberration

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Now I can harass ya about name changes. Maybe switch a lot between capitalized and lowercased versions of my name. Reminds me of someone I know. ;) Congrats!

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Spoiler:

Me reading this thread like "YOU GET A LIKE, AND YOU GET A LIKE, AND YOU GET A LIKE"
    oprahyouandyouandyoulego.gif

Seriously though, thank each of you for your congratulations and kind words. Admin or not I hope to keep contributing to PC the same way I always have. I'm excited to be able to work more deeply with the software, and learn some new things. Hopefully being in this position I can work with the team to keep improving user experience on PC, and ultimately make it more fun for everyone.

Almost 6 years ago, I joined this forum and started posting in bright orange bold text, downloading ROM Hacks and breaking rules left, right and center. I was the definition of a noob. Now I can't wait to see PC grow so I can see more members join and do the exact same thing. I'm ever appreciative of what I've learned here, and the people I've met. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you! All I hope is that I can keep giving back to the community in any way I can :]

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • It was a while ago I was wondering where this was. I remember asking Geoff about you having admin access, and he told me "only for styles." Looks like you have the whole thing now, don't you? Haha

Back