• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diancie, Hoopa or Volcanion?

Which is your favourite?

• Diancie

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Hoopa

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Volcanion

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Gogoat Rocks!

The Hype is Real
Years
  • Hey guys!

I'm just wondering who exactly is your favourite event pokemon of generation 6: Diancie, Hoopa or Volcanion and why.

for me, my fav is Hoopa.
    He's awesome.................................... lol
    i quite like his design and he looks so cute in a awesome way :)

i like Diancie, but its just a bit too girly for me.
    I quite like Volcanion too but without any backstory for him, as of right now, he is not my fav of the three.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Yep, I would also have to side with Hoopa on this one; it's rather great.

Personally, I'm more fond of its Unbound form, mostly due to aesthetic reasons. To me, its design seems to fit the term "legendary" pretty well. Although legendary Pokémon could come in any size, shape, and form, whenever I hear this word, I am immediately reminded of things that are huge and intimidating, and I believe this might help explain that.

When it comes to battling and whatnot, I've never used Hoopa before, sadly, so I cannot say how well I do or don't like this Pokémon in the regard. As for least favorite, it'd probably have to be Volcanion, as I'm not too fond of its appearance; I feel they could have done better if they had tried.

Years
  • This is kinda tough. But I think I would go with Hoopa in terms of both design and usability. Although it'll be hard to tell what might happen when it does inevitably get released and if Hoopa Unbound will have any effect on competitive or if it'll just go straight to ubers.

Years
  • Diancie for its design. It's so adorable, especially in mega form, and I'm just in love eeee. One of my favorites overall. But Hoopa has become a very close second in terms of favorites so I'll give it that silver trophy for looking as awesome as it does in those new movie posters. Love those two a whole bunch but still need time to adjust to Volcanion as it has almost no presence (yet).

blue

gucci
    Years
  • These are a trio of legendaries that I find are really unique from each other. So far I'd probably say Hoopa is my favourite, the whole concept behind the rings is just fascinating!

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Diancie is the Sailor Moon of the Pokemon universe. A beautiful princess transforming into a magical warrior queen and beating the snot out of everything with gems?! Heck she even has the odango hairdo in the form of gems that gets longer when she transforms. Sign me up!

Hoopa is cool too though, as it transforms into this hulking oni thing with 6 arms. Awesome.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Hoopa is great, it's a really nice legendary, and in a way, it may be considered as original.

I like Diancie for its design but Hoopa has a better design opinion. And plus, I like the fact that it's a Dark and Psychic type, that's pretty original.

It's not that Volcanion is bad, but we just don't know enough about him, that's the problem. I like its design, it looks powerful.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • I love Diancie.

The Fairy type is the bae. It's an amazing type, and while granted Diancie dies to any Steel move in existence, it's still a great typing offensively. Though, I feel that Diancie becomes extremely good with its Mega...I mean, its offensive stats are boosted through the roof, and since Diancie also gets Earth Power, it becomes a force to be reckoned with in the competitive metagame.

It's also a pretty Pokemon.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Hoopa looks great, but I like Diancie too. I'm not realy a fan of Volcanion, partly because I think its type combination shouldn't exist.

Back