• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rumble World FCs!

DiamondCreeper23

Fire Type Lover
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    Hello I play Pok?mon Rumble world and I really like playing it but not many of my friends play it. I am making this thread for people to share their FCs for Rumble World. My friend code is 0576-6686-9212 and my name is Chris PM me your FC if you friended me. If you friended someone don't forget to PM them also. (For people who don't know much about friend codes):To find your friend code go to your home menu screen and tap the small little square orange face at the top of the touch screen. Then tap on your mii then look at the top screen. In the corner of the info card for your mii there should be 3 groups of 4 numbers. That is your friend code. Have a nice day! {XD}

Back