• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Water Blue V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budgie_boy

A bold new journey awaits
Years
Well, I was only making sure, Buddy!:P

Anyway, I've noticed a new screenie and It looks very nice indeed, I've began planning an extremely large do***ent highlighting each region in the whole world, would you like to add to it?

Just PM me some info:

Name of Region:
Type of Region:
Where the region is situated (eg above johto):
Pokemon (main types):
Town Names (in order of storyline):
Cave names (in order of storyline):

And also a picture if you have one!:D

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Erhhmm, Can I give you a map when I finish all the over-maps?

I kinda havn't planned what I'm doing yet..

May's big bro

Scientific trainer ;)
Years
This game looks preety aswome.your being creative with the town maps and i like that, but i believe that lighthouse was on fanking's work. It is the screenies that are even better. Your very creative with them as well too.

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
May's big bro said:
This game looks preety aswome.your being creative with the town maps and i like that, but i believe that lighthouse was on fanking's work. It is the screenies that are even better. Your very creative with them as well too.

Thanks!

The lighthouse is on his because I'm using the same tileset as him.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
that was the most stupid spam post ever made in the history of humanity. No one asked if it was a combined game or not, we can clearly see it's a pokemon only game, just because your "new game" is a combine of zelda and pokemon doesn't mean everyone's game has to be like yours, we don't have to follow your ideas you know? it's not like you are god or something... if even human... So basically posting on his thread with a comment like that is just retarded and considered spam as it has nothing to do with the topic. get lost :x

now, on topic. The game seems to be improving, I like what I see :P
when will you have more screenshots?
keep up the good work :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Lol funny post...

Anyways, I've been having some problems, my internet wasn't working and I'm playing some other computer games right now, So don't expect too many screenies.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
ya know you can use the edit button!
If you want your thread to go to the to again juts copy all the stuff from the post and delete it
then post a new one with all the stuff
its sounds complitated

And dark ash....
what the hell is wrong with you...
that is one of the most stupid things you have to say.....

I mean people arent going to follo you and change all of their gmes into cobined games!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway Ilike the new screenies they look good!

keep it up!

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
No, not yet. That should be somewhere around Jan 20th.

I've made a custom windowskin, struggled to change the text colour and spent about an hour and a half trying to get my PokeGear right, and it still isnt right.

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Thanks, And me neither!

I'm going to continue on the pokegear later this afternoon, but before that, I'ma try get the bag working.

Dragon.Beat

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2005
Honestly, this is a neat looking game that you've started. The screens look great, and I hope to see more work from you. Good luck.

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Datriot said:
Well, I hope you get the bag thingy working, it was actually quite easy to do XD, but I hope you find it useful. ^___^

Lol ok, But it's not going to well!

Dragon.Beat said:
Honestly, this is a neat looking game that you've started. The screens look great, and I hope to see more work from you. Good luck.

Thanks!

-------------------------

+10 more screenies on the website.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back