• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy

QueenNatSumi

Fit to be a Queen
Years
  • No, I'm not from Texas. Yes I do love Pokemon. Been playing the remakes. I do love them. I have been browsing the site before the games were out and decided to join. I got to say what drew me to this site was not only the great coverage of all the up and coming megas, and remake info but the friendly people. So I joined.

Years
  • And a big hello to you, QueenNatSumi! How are you enjoying Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire so far? The games have been overly hyped and now we have a lot of players stunned by the breathtaking graphics and the new changes to the lovable island of Hoenn.

I still have yet to get the games myself, but hopefully I'll be getting them around Christmas because Hoenn was my first experience with Pokemon games. I surely remember the old days where I had a Roselia win a Master Rank Beauty Contest in my old Ruby, and even catching my very first shiny - a Duskull in Mt. Pyre. Why not head over to the Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire section to discuss all about the new games? You can also share your experiences there if you want.

I'm always happy to talk with you so shoot a message my way whenever you are interested, and you can always contact a staff member if you have any questions about the forums or just need a bit of getting around. Good luck and have a great time at PC!

- Hikamaru

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Haha nice intro and welcome to the forums. Theres a lot of discussion in the Oras section also there is a hoenn fan club if your interested we will be doing a lot of discussion about Oras since it came out. Feel free to open up and tell us about your life outside pokemon haha. Welcome again and nice to meet u :)

tioeduardo27

tioeduardo
    Years
  • Hey, QueenNatsumi!

I'm glad you think we are friendly! If you want to chat more, why don't you visit the Chit-Chat thread?

Also, as the other guys said, you can go to the 3rd Generation thread or the remake ones, so you can talk about your discoveries!

See you around!

QueenNatSumi

Fit to be a Queen
    Years
  • Been posting in alot of oras threads. May venture out more to other places. I love the games. Contest may be my fav thing to do in the remakes. It just feels like its part of the story rather then a side quest. But thanks for warm welcomes. Look forward to posting with you all.

Back