• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there, I'm obviously new :0

Years
  • Hi there guys! I'm obviously new to the Pokemon forum, but not new to Pokemon or forums, haha. I haven't joined a new forum in a couple years though, so this should be fun.
    I've been into Pokemon since I was probably around 4, now here I am almost 16 years later and still super into it.

The first game I ever played was Silver on one of those really old first gen gameboys, the first I played all the way through was Ruby, and the only others I've actually really played well are Black and Diamond.
    I can't really choose a favorite Pokemon, because I'm so indecisive but I can choose a favorite Eeveelution and a favorite from each set of starters, haha.

ANyway, I'm here to join a community who has similar interests to me, talk about some cool stuff, and maybe, hopefully, make some friends along the way.

So, thank you for having me!

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay here with us!

Nooooo, don't call the original Gameboy old! I can still remember the day I got mine like it was yesterday! Although it's long since gone, unfortunately. I remember being blown away by the Gameboy Colour as well. Alright, maybe it IS a tad old now. xD

Have you had a chance to play any of the sixth generation games yet? ORAS are pretty good remakes, and XY brought a ton of new features to the table which promise exciting things in the future...provided they're put back in again for the next game, anyway! Of all the Pokemon games you've played, which one was your favourite?

If you ever need anything, or just want someone to chat to, feel free to drop me a VM or PM anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Hey Ruma and welcome to the forums!
    Haha this forum is unique its more friendly than other forums in my opinion so i think you'll love it here!
    Wow my first game was umm i think leafgreen or maybe diamond i never remember back all those years haha but i only played gen 2 once and never finished :/
    My fav gen is 3 so i love ruby and sapphire i played sapphire and emerald but never ruby guess i just love team aqua haha
    Im sure you'll find a ton of friends here (especially in the welcome lunge :)) everyone super friendly so it wont be long till u find some cool people :)
    Anyways nice to meet u Ruma and if u have any questions or wanna talk feel free to vm/pm me ;)

Hey Ruma and welcome to the forums!
    Haha this forum is unique its more friendly than other forums in my opinion so i think you'll love it here!
    Wow my first game was umm i think leafgreen or maybe diamond i never remember back all those years haha but i only played gen 2 once and never finished :/
    My fav gen is 3 so i love ruby and sapphire i played sapphire and emerald but never ruby guess i just love team aqua haha
    Im sure you'll find a ton of friends here (especially in the welcome lunge :)) everyone super friendly so it wont be long till u find some cool people :)
    Anyways nice to meet u Ruma and if u have any questions or wanna talk feel free to vm/pm me ;)

Years
  • I'm so slow at responding to these threads (fyi Zeria is very fast at responding to intros here), but never hurts to add to the greetings. Welcome by the way, Ruma!

I noticed we both had Ruby as our first fully-played Pokemon game, so I wonder if that means you're hyped for Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire? They are like Ruby & Sapphire with a new coat of paint but so much more than what the old versions had. I have loads of fave Pokemon as well, but I tend to have a lot of fave Pokemon myself, mainly cute ones.

There's so much you can discuss here, so feel free to explore around the forums and see what interests you along the way. Me, along with the other two who responded before me, are always happy to talk to you so don't hesitate to leave a message if you're interested.

Good luck and hopefully I'll see you around the forums!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Welcome to the forums! I am also fairly new, but figured i'd say hello regardless.

Silver is my favorite all time pokemon game, so the fact that it was your actual starting game is amazing! Have you gotten a chance to play the gen 2 remakes? If not, i recommend picking them up as they are absolutely amazing remakes.

If you ever want to chat, hit me up with a VM or Pm and i'll try to reply if i am on! Have a wonderful day :D

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • Then obviously welcome!

Everybody is really friendly here, so feel free to feel like in your own home.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Hello Ruma, welcome to poke community forums, I hope you enjoy hanging around with us.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Thank you, for coming! Wonderful to meet you Ruma ― I'm Dragon! Welcome to the PC forums, and by george you've come to the right place!

Glad to hear that you're still into pokemon; 17 years strong, 'm pretty much still into pokemon too! I used to play Gold and Silver a lot with friends. Those were pretty fun, and we had a lot of adventures! Ruby is pretty amazing too; its good that you've finished it! And yeah, I have a ton of favourites too, especially from the Eeveelution family, whom are all really wonderful. :3

I'd love to get to know you more sometime, and you're more than welcome to hop right in and join in on all the fun in these boards! Sign me up to become a friend of yours; you can send me a friend request anytime you want! If you want some advice on where to get started, you can check out the Helpful Links Thread to help you out there. But once again, thanks for joining! Hope to see you soon. <33

Years
  • Good choice, good choice. c: We're happy having new faces on PC and you're no exception so big welcome to the community, Ruma. Good to have you aboard!

A lot of people here are the same way. I got into Pokemon when I was 8/9 or so starting with Red and Blue and am still hugely into it 15 years later at 23 years old.. hard to believe it's taken up over half of my life now, oof. But that's something I'm proud of and will continue to be a fan for a long time to come. There are plenty of things you can discuss here and perhaps even consider dabbling in trading/battling if that catches your eye so be sure to stick around, all right? Would stink to lose out on a good member.

Enjoy your time! Give me a poke if you'd ever like to chat and don't forget that the staff are always around to help if need be. Though I'm sure you'll be all right with some forum experience under your belt.

Years
  • Aahh, thank you all for seriously such a super rad super warm welcome!:0
    I literally don't think I've ever been welcomed to a forum so well by such cool seeming people. I'm stoked to get to know you guys and start making my way around the forum and discussions!:DD
    I haven't gotten the chance to play the gen 2 remakes yet, but that's next on my list! I've been dying to get my hands on SoulSilver. And nnnoo, I haven't been able to play X or Y yet because my broke self unfortunately doesn't have a 3DS or 2DS yet (woe is me). I NEED to invest in one though because of the Ruby and Sapphire remakes, omg I can hardly contain myself over them D;

I'll be 20 this month, and I still get crap from my parents for still loving the heck outta Pokemon, but haha, as far as I'm concerned they're the ones missing out. ;)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Aahh, thank you all for seriously such a super rad super warm welcome!:0
    I literally don't think I've ever been welcomed to a forum so well by such cool seeming people. I'm stoked to get to know you guys and start making my way around the forum and discussions!:DD
    I haven't gotten the chance to play the gen 2 remakes yet, but that's next on my list! I've been dying to get my hands on SoulSilver. And nnnoo, I haven't been able to play X or Y yet because my broke self unfortunately doesn't have a 3DS or 2DS yet (woe is me). I NEED to invest in one though because of the Ruby and Sapphire remakes, omg I can hardly contain myself over them D;

I'll be 20 this month, and I still get crap from my parents for still loving the heck outta Pokemon, but haha, as far as I'm concerned they're the ones missing out. ;)

Hehe, you're not the only one; my parents usually give dry humor to me still liking pokemon at times, but eeeh, as long as its fun. xD

Anywho, happy (almost) birthday! Got anything special planned for it? :3

Back