• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 27, 2014
Hello! I'm Teria. I'm 17 and have been playing the Pokémon games and TCG since I was 9. At one point, I had amassed a large collection of memorabilia. These days, I only have the games up until Black/White, and a few binders of cards (no current rotation). I've been behind on Pokémon matters for the last few years because school and illness were taking up most of my mental space. However, Pokémon makes me feel so warm and nostalgic that I feel that coming back to it would be good for me. I have lost my DS, and can't afford a 3DS or the 3DS games, so I think I'll be a passive forum browser for some time.

Years
Awww sad to hear you can't get a 3DS, but hopefully you can get one soon given that OR/AS fever is in full swing. Welcome to PC by the way, Teria!

I got into Pokemon at a young age as well. I was 7, which is not too far from when you started becoming a fan. Aside from that, I do feel sorry for losing your DS but hopefully you can eventually get back into the games if you can get a 3DS which you'll be able to play the latest games with. Feeling sick isn't fun, and school can get hectic at times but it's always nice to be comforted by what you love, and I'm sure you'll love whatever boards will catch your eye.

Do stick around and hopefully make some new friends, and if you ever need anything you can always contact myself or any of the staff members. Have fun and I'll catch you around the forums!

- Hikamaru

tioeduardo27

tioeduardo
Years
Hi Teria! I hope you enjoy your stay here on PC!
Try not to be so passive! There are a lot of different threads and sections in which you can participate, so I'm sure you'll find somewhere you will like to post a lot!

I have also lost my DS nor have a 3DS, I know it's sad. But I'm saving money now to try to buy it for Christmas (probably not) or my birthday (in February)!

I hope you find your area here and start being active! Haha

See you around!

jacktheking

Hatched Egg
Years
Hello and welcome to PokeCommnuity! Hmm .. I'm sure you will be getting one 3DS Soon.
I agree, let focus on posting on Pokemon forums for now. I'm sure you will feel as warm as playing Pokemon!

I dont play TCG but I do play Pokemon. My favorite Pokemon is Mudkip! ^^

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 18, 2024
Welcome to PC, Teria!

It sucks about your DS. I personally enjoyed BW a lot and thought it was a great game. One of the few Pokémon games which I consider to have a somewhat mature storyline to it, and I really liked the Pokémon designs it had. It's also always nice to see somebody who got into the TCG part of Pokémon at such a young age. I did something similar but has since passed my collection to my brother.

I hope you enjoy your stay and look forward to seeing your around! If you feel like taking a break from being passive and wish to chat, feel free to leave a VM or PM at my profile. :3

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Hey thats ok you know whats just as good the fangames haha you can play those on the computer if you ever get bored and wanna play some pokemon haha. Also welcome to the forum and same here i got quite a bit of memorabilia over the years. Its ok to be a spectator too haha but feel free to get into the conversation we have fan clubs, forum games, fangames and hacks, tgc discussion, and discussion on old games where u can share your memories haha. Anyways it was nice to meet you and welcome once again enjoy the forum! ;)

Back