• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Is there a place here to discuss Pokemon X&Y GBA flash game?

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2015
    I was playing Pokemon X&Y GBA on khbgames.com, but after collecting first three gym badges, I'm stuck due to a glitch in the program, no way to get through Fiery Path to Fallarbor Town.

I'm wondering if there's a flash version of the game on another site that does not have the glitch, and where I can take my save file ".sol" and copy it over to use it rather than start over.

Oh, I did see a YouTube video where some guy was talking about fixing that glitch, but I'm not sure that works if you are playing it online as flash game -- I don't think I can hack/fix an online flash game, or I just don't know how.

Sorry if this is wrong forum for this question.

Ken

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    The people over in the Rom Hacking section MIGHT be able to help you with your problem but I'm not sure. Either way, this section isn't really the one to ask that kind of thing in.

Back