• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Making something happen after defeating all trainers, and making an event walk through a door

Years
  • Hi,
    How would I make it so that after you battle all of the trainers in a room, an event occurs? Also, I have a question on how you make a graphic walk through a door like you would if you were entering a door?

Thank you!

Sir_Tman

Overworked game Dev
    Years
  • try playing with varibles. so you have a trainer when that trainer is defeated it as 1 to that verible. now you have that on each trainer so have an autorun event equl to the varbile=number of trainers. yeah it along those lines if you can't work it out than this might not be for you.

Years
  • try playing with varibles. so you have a trainer when that trainer is defeated it as 1 to that verible. now you have that on each trainer so have an autorun event equl to the varbile=number of trainers. yeah it along those lines if you can't work it out than this might not be for you.
    I made it work with the variable thing, but I just cant seem to figure out how to make the door open, the npc walk in, and then the door close. I'm trying to have an NPC do the same thing like in HGSS in Cherrygrove City when the guy walks back into his house at the end.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2020
    Follow up question: How can I make an event go through normally impassable terrain (such as Water) but also collide with the Player? Using Through=ON won't allow player collision.

Back