• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Never Split The Party: A Fantasy RP (OOC + SU, Rated T)

Status
Not open for further replies.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
  • I'm just wondering before I start my sniper character, will my character be able to use an actual futuristic gun, or would it be more along the lines of a musket? I'll use a bow if not applicable.

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
  • Certainly.
    LuxrayHacker's slot is RESERVED.

We're almost done
    Everyone
    It's about time
    To have some fun.

Man, I feel like I'm wasting these rhymes on you people. Anywho, since I don't know if LuxrayHacker is coming or not, he has the slot till Wednesday.

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2014
    Wow this got filled up fast hopefully everyone finishes including myself. I'm just need to make my appearance. :P

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2014
    Lol I thought these things would fill up quick but also I have to add that you made a great story and I like how you made the classes.

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
  • Lol I thought these things would fill up quick but also I have to add that you made a great story and I like how you made the classes.

Why thank you Haunter! That's very nice of you.

Although it's only fair to warn you that the plot does meander across it's own path a bit, so it may be a bit fast or slow paced in some areas.

Also, LuxrayHacker has confirmed that he does want to play, so he no longer has that annoying time limit.

Aaaaand I offered Poki a slot just before the last slot was taken. So, I am adding an extra slot. Poki is RESERVED.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • I don't know why, but I kind of rushed on my SU. It's finished, however. If you could review that, that would be great. Also, tell me if my rifle seems a bit OP. I can tone it down a bit if you'd like.

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
  • <Challenger>'s character is ACCEPTED on one condition:
    Although the entire personality of your character is being a "smart ass", just don't go to far and overly annoy the other players.

And powerwise, your weapon is OP. However, I am not toning it down for two reasons:
    1. I plan on Snipers in this to be a ranged tank, with a powerful damage attack to instantly kill many enemies.

2. You gave it a weakness: it is really heavy. So bumping up the strength a bit is not to much of a biggy. However, take account of it's bulk by saying you are practically dragging your weapon, and you can't run with it.

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2014
    Name: Zane Cortex
    Appearance: Height 5"7; Weight 167. He wears a black jacket open with a white t-shirt and has a symbol on jacket that is purple. He wears black pants and has a gun holder inside his jacket and one on his leg. He likes to have 2 pistols on him. His hair is a not long but also not short. He has black hair but has purple tips. (I'll draw a picture to give a better visual.)
    Personality: He is a kind person but he can be quite energetic but he will also like to like to listen to people about their stories. He is also willing to attack in the front lines. If he doesn't trust you he will pull the trigger.
    History: Zane was raised by an underground Royal family. He may be raised in a tough family but he has a kind heart. He is the youngest of his 3 Brothers. He knew he was never to get in charge of the royal family so he decided to run away with two pistols that he took from his family's weapon storage. He ran away at the age of 16. As he ran away he trained with the pistols. One was light and the other was heavy for him. He usually used the heavier pistol for training. He knows how to take of himself and lived mostly in the woods mostly due to training. He would take in any challenge that was given to him. When he ran away he realized that all he wanted was to get noticed but he fights to remain alive and challenge everything that is stronger than him. He is just waiting now to be acknowledge by someone.
    Profession: Gunman
    Weapon: He has his own custom pistols that are named Thunder and Rain. Thunder is his heavier gun that he uses for training but will use it in combat. It has a clip of 5 rounds and it has the power to shoot through anything. Rain is his main gun that shoots faster than thunder and can use any light bullets. Rain is usually used for faster shots. It has a clip of 15 rounds and Zane can easily reload Rain as in less then 5 seconds. His fastest reload was in 3 seconds while in combat.
    Other: Password is Monkey Taco's. Also I will try to finish making a picture for my character soon and this is for myself because I like visuals.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back