• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi im Alex :S hiiii.............. (shyly)

Years
  • *Forgive me for my long post of pokemon excitement :S*

Hi pokefans from around the world how are you today, im
    Alex and im from Australia! :D Im 25 now but im a really
    really really really really really really REALLY big fan of
    pokemon just like you all are.
    Oh how I remember playing back in the days when I was 10, and talking to professor oak tree and times were better and
    getting cyndaquil and the pokemon gold game was so shiny
    and the gameboy and oh my gosh was it sooo amazing. I have
    played it for 10 minutes on the computer just now and OMG
    the nostalgia attack!!! also people on youtube told me a
    way to play the old red gold games on emulators and play
    against anyone in the world in pokemon centre. this is so
    awesome, its wifi with gameboy color

Anyway guys i am going to buy a nintendo 3ds and Im just so excited about playing either pokemon xy or heart gold.
    I heard you can make friends in pokemon heart gold and xy
    If thats true then that is sooo awesome =D....................................... can anyone say if
    its true? can you actually chat in it? omygosh

Also since 2007 I have been missing out on all the games, I was so sad about missing out on all the new platinum pearl heart gold and black white and pokemon xy but.

Anyway... back to more of my happy nostalgia attacks XD

When I was 10 or 11 I once had a trade in gold and I will never forget at the athletic carnival when I met this friend who who ran with me and his running friends and
    he traded me a MEW!!!! on my red version! out in the middle
    of the open FIELD! on the running stadium lol, and I had
    MEW!!!!!! XD for weeks :D, It was so awesome, that was the
    first time in my life I truely felt like a POKEMON MASTER XDDDD

But sadly I lost mew :( because it was level 70 or higher and I didnt
    have the marshbadge to control him, and I was just a kid
    and didnt know that. I cried after that but now it makes me
    laugh when Im reminded of it. :D oh the good old times

I loved it when I battled my friends in ruby and sapphire,
    and when I GOT REGIROCK!!!! AND THE REGIS and rayguaza and
    groudon and kyogre, omg, my brother had sapphire while I
    had ruby and we played it in the farms and even when the
    mosquitoes bit us we still played. XD Nothing would stop
    us.

Sadly after its downhill from here, this is something I shouldnt of said. :(
    After a while when I finished school and stopped being
    bullied for 6 years in high school, god i hated high school
    Dx.... I started to not see everyone as much and things
    turned out bad. really bad and I couldnt talk to anyone because I couldnt bear them to see me like that, because of this I have no more friends. 1 school friend but his number changed. Im trying to get his phone so we can play yugioh again

anyway dont feel any pity for me, Its no ones fault, and
    while I was in class in year 12 I yawned and my jaw got
    stuck, shouldnt of said that... sorry sorry sorry :(
    In 2007 my 17-25yr life was ruined because of this jaw problem
    that needed an operation to correct the bite and I had a
    near death experience from that.
    After that my neck shoulder and back started to get in pain from my
    jaw and from that day till now im still having pain so im
    on sleep meds, and pain if I sit on any chair, hard to sleep but oh well I can eat soft foods though, but I cant make friends because I cant talk :( so I couldnt do tafe. And
    for many years I was unable to play any games, I missed out on the whole
    xbox360 and ps3 franchise, and now im thinking of buying a
    Nintendo 3DS and want to enjoy all the great things I
    missed out for years. Can anyone help me? should I play
    heart gold or X Y? ill walk when I play the game. Im in
    hospital now but that wont stop me.

I shouldnt have said all of that. I feel bad. :(
    sorry for talking so much :S I dont talk alot in real life

:I and Im sorry for the jaw story, no one had to hear that

:(

I feel like the new pokemon game will get my mind of all
    the problems which I know everyone in life has, I feel like
    if I can only have friends it will all be over...
    i have no friends and im sad and miserable because of my
    jaw so I might as well play an online game and have fun
    with friends. If anyone would like to, you are free to

sorry if my story made no point at all but I think my point was i had a nostalgia time :) and a non nostalgia time :( but if anyone can help me about the new games that would be good.
    Id like to know all about the new attacks and this so called EV or powerups
    Please can someone teach me the new ways of the pokemon
    master :D....... thanks :S...... and if anyone could be my
    friend that would be nice :D

At least I can talk in a game than in real life.

Plus I dont know much about the new games, I am a red, yellow and gold player :S

k thx friends bye :")

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello there, welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear about your jaw difficulties but hey at least we can chat here. Oh and nostalgia attacks,I also have them. I started on Gen I and my fondest memories go back to my school best friend which was japanese(and so were most of his games) and he had so much fun trying to connect my games with his games(I had one in spanish and another in english) and watching just how everything went crazy and well I think I damaged my Gold that way :I o something. And yeah the Gold cartridge was amazing. I also had a perioed were I left everything related to pokemon, and got rid of games cards, and other stuff in my highschool years( I still regret it to this day), but I came back and got interested in the new perspective of pokemon: ivs,evs, egg moves etc etc and now my roleplay in games is more of a breeder than a trainer. Anyway, here you'll find really warm and nice people so try to make friends. If you have any questions just ask me via pm or vm, I'll try to answer them. Cya and good luck .

Years
  • Hi there Alex! Nice to see a fellow Aussie on board. You can never have too many new faces here and we're always open to anyone who steps into our wonderful community. I've been here for 3 years now and I know how warming PC is as a forum in general.

And really nice story you have there, I've been a Pokemon fan for most of my life as well but I was often mocked and teased for liking Pokemon, particularly when I hit my 20's, but I stayed true to my interests and as a result I still play Pokemon today. If you're interested in discussing all about Pokemon, we have a wide variety of Pokemon discussion topics here so go check them out and see what interests you. Really nice you're going to get a 3DS, X and Y are really worth playing and I'm sure you'll love it.

Anyways, we hope you can stay as an active member and make some friends. The staff team are always there to assist you with any help you need, and I'm always happy to chat so leave me a visitor message on my profile or send a friend request. Good luck settling in Alex, and I'll see you around the forums! Have an nice day with extra smiles!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Hello there, welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear about your jaw difficulties but hey at least we can chat here. Oh and nostalgia attacks,I also have them. I started on Gen I and my fondest memories go back to my school best friend which was japanese(and so were most of his games) and he had so much fun trying to connect my games with his games(I had one in spanish and another in english) and watching just how everything went crazy and well I think I damaged my Gold that way :I o something. And yeah the Gold cartridge was amazing. I also had a perioed were I left everything related to pokemon, and got rid of games cards, and other stuff in my highschool years( I still regret it to this day), but I came back and got interested in the new perspective of pokemon: ivs,evs, egg moves etc etc and now my roleplay in games is more of a breeder than a trainer. Anyway, here you'll find really warm and nice people so try to make friends. If you have any questions just ask me via pm or vm, I'll try to answer them. Cya and good luck .

Hi Loner_grunger hows it going pal, its so great to meet you. Hehe its good you have them too, and its great you had some good memories with your friend. I wish I played Pokemon red and gold with my friends (sobs) but hey what can you do, I was so shy back then (still now too, but not as much) I was too afraid to battle anyone, but now Im not afraid of losing like I was when I was a kid. So now I guess its time :P

Its great you came back to it. I wonder how you breed in games. I only heard of it in gold version but never did it. Id like to find out one day :D You can be Brock :DDDDDDDDDD the pokemon breeder.

Thanks for your comment and thats good Ill meet alot of warm nice people and Ill try my best to make friends. Ill let you know if I have any questions when I get the game X or Y. Which do you think I should get? I always get the first one so do you think x?

Years
  • Hi there Alex! Nice to see a fellow Aussie on board. You can never have too many new faces here and we're always open to anyone who steps into our wonderful community. I've been here for 3 years now and I know how warming PC is as a forum in general.

And really nice story you have there, I've been a Pokemon fan for most of my life as well but I was often mocked and teased for liking Pokemon, particularly when I hit my 20's, but I stayed true to my interests and as a result I still play Pokemon today. If you're interested in discussing all about Pokemon, we have a wide variety of Pokemon discussion topics here so go check them out and see what interests you. Really nice you're going to get a 3DS, X and Y are really worth playing and I'm sure you'll love it.

Anyways, we hope you can stay as an active member and make some friends. The staff team are always there to assist you with any help you need, and I'm always happy to chat so leave me a visitor message on my profile or send a friend request. Good luck settling in Alex, and I'll see you around the forums! Have an nice day with extra smiles!

- Hikamaru

Hi Hikamaru how are you :D. Thanks for liking my story........ I really shouldnt have gone too much in detail but the nostalgia's were great huh. Awwwww thats no good D: If I were Goku or Mewtwo, Id teleport to them and use my psychic powers or ki to make them float and apologise to you.
    Its a great show. Its great feeling like your a kid again, its just the greatest feeling. And you know what one of my dreams are.

My dream is one day for there to be a Virtual Pokemon world. That would be awesome..........
    You wear these helmets and TADA... your in a Pokemon world :D

Ill explore the forums too good idea. And wow 3 years great job! And Ill send you a friend request to you both because your too nice, Ill be a member forever :DDDDDDDD
    Thanks for the smiles. :D

Last edited:
    Back