• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

• Do you currently own a [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Nintendo[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] DS handheld (DS Lite, DSi, etc...)?
  • I got a DS Lite and one of those 3DS doohickeys
  • If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what Pokemon titles do you own for it?
  • Platinum, HeartGold, Black, and Y
  • If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be?
  • Paralyzed horse xD nah probably Chris
  • You see a $20 on the side of the street: pick it up or keep walking?
  • That has happened to me before and I picked it up
  • Dogs or Cats?
  • Catdogs
  • What's your PokeBall of choice?
  • The Dusk Ball
  • What number question is this question?
  • Seven? What number answer is this answer?
  • In the Naruto anime/manga, what is the name of the leader of each village?
  • The kage
  • How many chaos emeralds are there?
  • Seven
  • What is rank is Rukario on the forum?
  • Admin of the site variety right
  • Where does Giratina live?
  • He was chillin in the Distortion World when I captured him
  • Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list?
  • Red
  • What is your favorite main villain from the [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]Legend [/FONT][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]of [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]Zelda[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)?
  • Agahnim...I really need to get around to beating Link to the Past...
  • What is your favorite beverage to drink (tea, soda, etc)?
  • GreenTea
  • What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)?
  • Pretty much all of them
  • If you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be?
  • Ditto!
  • What is your favorite Pokemon TCG card?
  • Southern Islands Mew, I traded a bionicle in 5th grade for it
  • Have you ever been to a Nintendo Store?
  • Not yet
  • In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down?
  • I want to keep the meaningless death to a minimum, Thumbs up for life!
  • If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM?
  • 13:00 hrs

Lihtal

Castle Guard
Years

• Do you currently own a Nintendo DS handheld (DS Lite, DSi, etc...)? Yes, actually 3 of them. (which 2 are broken)

• If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what Pokemon titles do you own for it? Pokemon white, SoulSilver and Pearl.

• If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be? See, i dont know what this is but maybe the villain?

• You see a $20 on the side of the street: pick it up or keep walking? 20 bucks i dont have, grab´em and run!

• Dogs or Cats? DOGS.

• What's your PokeBall of choice? The one and only, the cheap and the only one i use, the regular Poké Ball

• What number question is this question? Probably 7, wont count. Sorry to lazy

• In the Naruto anime/manga, what is the name of the leader of each village? Wait they have leaders? then who is the Kage thing?

• How many chaos emeralds are there? 7, got them all.

• What is rank is Rukario on the forum? Uhhh...Crystal? What.

• Where does Giratina live? Right now on my Poke ball.

• Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list? -Blue

• What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)? The owl.

• What is your favorite beverage to drink (tea, soda, etc)? Pink Lemonade

• What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)? Action, platformer and RPG.

• If you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be? Infernape. I mean i get to be a monkey That´s on FIRE

• What is your favorite Pokemon TCG card? My rare standard muk.

• Have you ever been to a Nintendo Store? No, that doesn't exist in my country.

• In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down? Dude thumbs up, that guy just risked his life just to get killed? Come on.

• If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM? 1:00 PM out of natural guess, now giving that maintain a constant rate of speed is nearly impossible id say around 1:14

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I guess I'll sign up too.

Do you currently own a Nintendo DS handheld (DS Lite, DSi, etc...)?
Yes

If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what Pokemon titles do you own for it?
Diamond, Heart Gold, White, White 2, X, Y, Ranger, and Battle Trozei.

If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be?
I don't watch it enough, but I know Catbug, so Catbug I guess.

You see a $20 on the side of the street: pick it up or keep walking?
Pick it up.

Dogs or Cats?
Cats

What's your PokeBall of choice?
Premier

What number question is this question?

In the Naruto anime/manga, what is the name of the leader of each village?
The Kage

How many chaos emeralds are there?
6 in the first game, 7 in each after that

What is rank is Rukario on the forum?
Site Administrator

Where does Giratina live?
The Distortion World

Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list?
Blue

What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)?
I don't like Zelda. But I suppose Majora if I had to pick one.

What is your favorite beverage to drink (tea, soda, etc)?
Coffee

What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)?
First Person Shooters would top it, but I also enjoy RPGs, Platformers, and Building Sims

If you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be?
Tyranitar

What is your favorite Pokemon TCG card?
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Dewgong_(Vending_S2) I actually own this card and have it in a hard sleeve.

Have you ever been to a Nintendo Store?
Nope

In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down?
Thumbs up, assuming that's the one that means to spare them.

If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM?
1 PM

Years
  • Do you currently own a Nintendo DS handheld (DS Lite, DSi, etc...)? DS Lite and a 3DS.
  • If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what Pokemon titles do you own for it? Pokemon Diamond, Platinum, SoulSilver, Black, White 2, and Y.
  • If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be? They're all amazing! I think Danny.
  • You see a $20 on the side of the street: pick it up or keep walking? Pick it up.
  • Dogs or Cats? Dogs.
  • What's your PokeBall of choice? Great Ball.
  • What number question is this question? 7.
  • In the Naruto anime/manga, what is the name of the leader of each village? The Kage.
  • How many chaos emeralds are there? 7.
  • What is rank is Rukario on the forum? Site Administrator.
  • Where does Giratina live? The Distortion World.
  • Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list? Green.
  • What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)? Tough one, but I'm going with Vaati.
  • What is your favorite beverage to drink (tea, soda, etc)? Arnold Palmer.
  • What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)? RPGs, but platformers is a close second.
  • If you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be? Kingdra!
  • What is your favorite Pokemon TCG card? Absol EX, because it's the only EX I got in a pack, ever.
  • Have you ever been to a Nintendo Store? No!
  • In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down? Thumbs down.
  • If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM? 1PM.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Do you currently own a Nintendo DS handheld (DS Lite, DSi, etc...)? DS Lite
If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what Pokemon titles do you own for it? Just Pokémon games.
If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be? what!???
You see a $20 on the side of the street: pick it up or keep walking? I pick it up.
Dogs or Cats? Dogs, but cats sometimes.
What's your PokeBall of choice? PokéBall
What number question is this question? 7
In the Naruto anime/manga, what is the name of the leader of each village? idk???
How many chaos emeralds are there? ????
What is rank is Rukario on the forum? Site Admin
Where does Giratina live? Distortion World
Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list? Green
What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)? Ganondorf
What is your favorite beverage to drink (tea, soda, etc)? Dr. Pepper
What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)? RPG, and action, and puzzel.
If you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be? Ditto.
What is your favorite Pokemon TCG card? Sabrina's Gaze
Have you ever been to a Nintendo Store? No.
In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down? Thumbs down always.
If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM? 1PM

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Do you currently own a Nintendo DS handheld (DS Lite, DSi, etc...)? DSi, but I rarely use it

If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what Pokemon titles do you own for it? Platinum, HG, and SS

If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be? Beth because Tara Strong <3

You see a $20 on the side of the street: pick it up or keep walking? Stop, look around to see if anyone is looking around the ground. If not, pick it up

Dogs or Cats? Dawgs

What's your PokeBall of choice? Ultra Ball

What number question is this question? 125

In the Naruto anime/manga, what is the name of the leader of each village? Narowhat?

How many chaos emeralds are there? Seven

What is rank is Rukario on the forum? Time Lord Administrator

Where does Giratina live? In The Doctor's Closet

Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list? Beige

What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)? Gohdan (WW)

What is your favorite beverage to drink (tea, soda, etc)? Coffee

What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)? Puzzle

If you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be? Feraligatr

What is your favorite Pokemon TCG card? Never played TCG

Have you ever been to a Nintendo Store? Nope

In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down?Just follow everyone else's lead and look for the Doctor like crazy

If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM? Depends on the frame of the observer

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Do you currently own a Nintendo DS handheld (DS Lite, DSi, etc...)? Three DS phats and one 3DS.
If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what Pokemon titles do you own for it? DPPt HG BW W2 Y
If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be? Catbug.
You see a $20 on the side of the street: pick it up or keep walking? If alone, pick it up,
Dogs or Cats? Dogs.
What's your PokeBall of choice? Dive Ball!
What number question is this question? 7
In the Naruto anime/manga, what is the name of the leader of each village? Tsunade is the Hokage, Gaara is the Kazakage, Mei is the Mizukage, A is the Raikage, and Onoki is the Tsuchikage
How many chaos emeralds are there? In Sonic 1, there are 6. In Sonic 2 and thereafter, there are 7.
What is rank is Rukario on the forum? Administrator
Where does Giratina live? Distortion World
Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list? Red
What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)? Ganondorf
What is your favorite beverage to drink (tea, soda, etc)? Sprite
What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)? Action, RPG
If you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be? Latias
What is your favorite Pokemon TCG card? Jungle edition Vaporeon
Have you ever been to a Nintendo Store? No
In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down? Thumbs up to spare his life.
If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM? Approximately 1PM assuming it didn't cross over into another time zone area

Years
Yes, a broken DS Lite and a 3DS

Diamond, Pearl, and Y

If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be?
Catbug(Just because it's cute, and I don't watch whatever ^this is)

Pick it up

Dogs or Cats?
Cats, of course!

Dusk ball!

Seven

Kage...?

Six in the first game, Seven from Sonic 2 onward

Site Administrator

The Distortion World

Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list?
Blue

What is your favorite main villain from The Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)?
Vaati

Mountain Dew

What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)?
RPG

Quilava

I don't play the TCG, so I don't know

No

In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down?
Probably thumbs up

If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM?
1PM, Unless it crossed into a different Timezone.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
My GBA is all I need.

Star Fox 64

Catbug, 'cause it's the first thing that caught my eye on the wiki and I cba reading about them. Sorry!

Pick it up and be sad that it wasn't more :(

Dogs or Cats?
[user]Mr Cat Dog[/user]

Pokeball, it's the one I've caught the most Pidgeys with!

Their titles are ___kage, but cba to list all their names.

Sammi says 999.999

BANNED, don't be like him.

At home.

Pink

What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)?
So, can I count Dark Link from The Adventure of Link?? 'cause the game wasn't storydriven to the point where you could actually consider anyone the main villain, though he was the last boss, and that's typically what the main villain usually is?? You know, I think Ganondorf has an unfair advantage in this, because he's pretty much the main villain of the series, and appears in most games. Ganon is just his demon form in most of the games, so technically they're both the same. And Demise is theorized to be the ancestor of Ganondorf as well, so somehow he also kinda fits into the whole Ganondorf category. And that leaves little room for any other competitors, with the main ones being Vaati and Zant. This is so upsetting, gosh.

I don't drink anything, it's against my religion.

Definitely not platformers, 'cause I suck at those. Ask any person who's seen me play Mario ever.

Please. I think you know the answer.

The most powerful one???

No, they don't have any here :( one more thing for the bucket list.

I'd linger in the middle for an eternity just to build up the suspense, after which I'd tip the thumb slightly upwards to give them a brief moment of joy, whereafter I'll slam my finger so hard into the ground, it'd hurt if I actually functioned like a human, and watch their smiles turn into cries for mercy. It's what gets me up in the morning.

11 AM. 60 miles is so fast, it'd travel into the past like in that one movie.

...I'm not gonna make it, am I :D

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
Why not?^_^

Do you currently own a Nintendo DS handheld (DS Lite, DSi, etc...)? Yes, I currently own a DSi.
If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what Pokemon titles do you own for it? One or two from every generation available on the DS systems, as well as the ones before the DS. None for the 3DS though.
If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be? Never heard of it so I'm just gonna say the protagonist, not sure what else to say ._.
You see a $20 on the side of the street: pick it up or keep walking? I would pick it up and try to return it to it's owner, but if that was not a choice, then I'm not really sure, I guess I'd pick it up.
Dogs or Cats? Depends. Cat for a house pet, Dog for a faithful warrior companion:P
What's your PokeBall of choice? Luxury ball.
What number question is this question? Seven, I think.
In the Naruto anime/manga, what is the name of the leader of each village? I honestly don't know, I don't watch Naruto.
How many chaos emeralds are there? WHAT!? I really don't know what you're talking about now._.
What is rank is Rukario on the forum? Administrator.
Where does Giratina live? In the Distortion World.
Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list? Blue or Red. Hard to choose.
What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)? I don't play The Legend of Zelda so...Majora I guess? Idk.
What is your favorite beverage to drink (tea, soda, etc)? Water, Iced Tea, Powerade, & Soda are all great, but I guess I'd have to say iced tea.
What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)? I like RPG's and shooters a lot, puzzles are fun too:)
If you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be? Bisharp.
What is your favorite Pokemon TCG card? Idk ._.
Have you ever been to a Nintendo Store? Nope.
In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down? Whichever one signifies that he will spare his opponent, I'm assuming that's 'thumbs up'.
If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM? 1:00 PM. 60 Miles An Hour, Only 60 Miles Traveled, 60/1 = 1 Hour.

Well I look forward to this event! ^_^

Years
Ah man, why not?

Yes! A DS Lite and two 3DS XL systems.

HeartGold, Diamond, Pearl (Japanese), Platinum, White, Black 2, X, Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity, Battle Trozei.

Catbug or Plum.

Pick it up for sure. Mine mine mine

Dogs or Cats?
Cats, no competition.

Cherish Ball

This is confusing.. not sure if you meant the names of the current village leaders or their title names. Hokage, kazekage, mizukage, raikage, tsuchikage.

uhhh 7

Administrator

The Distortion World.

Gold~

Uh.. Vaati I guess?

Water.

RPG, platformer.

Mareep or Whimsicott. :3

Spoiler:

Yep! Nintendo World is here in NYC.

Spare his poor soul. Thumbs up.

1PM

Years
I'll give this a try.

Do you currently own a Nintendo DS handheld (DS Lite, DSi, etc...)? - DS Original, DS Lite, and a DSi.

If you own a Nintendo DS handheld, what Pokemon titles do you own for it? - Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heargold, Soulsilver, Black, White, Black 2, White 2, PMD Blue rescue team, PMD Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky

If you could be a character from the webseries, Bravest Warriors, whom would you be? - Never seen it so N/A.

You see a $20 on the side of the street: pick it up or keep walking? - Pick it up.

Dogs or Cats? - Cats, a dog almost killed me before.

What's your PokeBall of choice? - Quick Ball.

What number question is this question? - Seven.

In the Naruto anime/manga, what is the name of the leader of each village? - Hokage, Mizukage, Raikage, Tsuchikage, Kazekage

How many chaos emeralds are there? - Seven.

What is rank is Rukario on the forum? - Higher than yours. (Site Administrator.)

Where does Giratina live? - The Reverse World. (A.K.A Distortion World)

Red, Blue, Yellow, Beige, Green, Silver, Gold; what is your favorite color from that list? - Yellow

What is your favorite main villain from the Legend of Zelda franchise (villains as in bosses like Ganondorf, Majora, Vaati, etc...)? - Zant from Twilight Princess

What is your favorite beverage to drink (tea, soda, etc)? - Water

What kind of gaming genre do you enjoy playing (action, platformer, RPG, puzzle, etc)? - Action

If you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be? - Look at my username (Umbreon)

What is your favorite Pokemon TCG card? - Shining Kabutops
Spoiler:

Have you ever been to a Nintendo Store? - No.

In ancient Rome, spectators at the Colosseum would give a thumbs up or down signifying whether or not a victorious gladiator would spare his opponent. Would you give a thumbs or thumbs down? - Thumbs up.

If a car is traveling at a constant rate 60 miles per hour, what time will it be if the car covered 60 miles given that it left at 12 PM? - Considering it traveled at a constant 60 mph from start to finish 1 PM. (Or possibly if you cross over a time zone, either 12 PM or 2 PM, note that if you need to calculate traffic lights and when you slow down, it'd be less than an hour)

Last edited:

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
to cheat or not to cheat

3DS+2DS+DS
All of them except HGSS and spin-offs.
what is this
Pick it uppp.
Dogs or Cats?
Cats
can't bother to count :C
lol idk
lol idk
Site Admin
Distortion World
Red
I've only ever heard of Ganondorf.
Iced tea
Action? idk
Ditto
one of those clay-looking cards, Omanyte, idk
OMG I JUST WENT A FEW DAYS AGO
wait which is which
depends what time zone you're in

Years
Yup. DS Lite, DSi, and a 3DS.

Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, PMD: Explorers of Darkness, Pokemon Ranger, Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia.

I'm not entirely familiar with Bravest Warriors, but I've heard of Catbug multiple times, so I'm gonna go with Catbug.

Pick it up, obviously. Who would keep walking?

Dogs or Cats?
Definitely cats.

Premier Ball.

Seven. The questions aren't numbered, but this is the seventh question in this list of questions.

The Kage. Hokage: Tsunade. Kazekage: Gaara. Mizukage: Mei. Raikage: A. Tsuchikage: Onoki.

Seven.

Site Administrator

The Distortion World

Silver

Vaati.

Coffee.

RPGs. And platformers.

Wigglytuff, obviously.

Light Wigglytuff (Neo Destiny)

Nope.

Thumbs up. Or whatever one spares them.

1 p.m. That's if he hasn't crossed time zones in those 60 miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back