• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] Ash's final anime team??

Years
  • Ash's Final Unova Team?

25.png

Pikachu

497.png

Serperior

500.png

Emboar

503.png

Samurott

521.png

Unfezant

560.png

Scrafty

Do you think this will be Ash's final team? or will he find another Pokemon?​

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Moving this into the main forum to be discussed.

...What happened to his Sewaddle he recently obtained? D: I definitely think because the writers don't want him to resort to his older Pokémon as far as it appears, they're going to have him capture more than the usual six Pokémon so he can have more Isshu region Pokémon to use at the League as resorts.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I don't think he'll use Unfezant as his final team. He'll most likely change the team up a bit again. Hopefully he'll try to fit Sandile and the bug Pokemon that he caught in there. Osshawott will most likely not evolve. He gotta have one Pokemon starter that doesn't evolve.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I think Tepig will be the one not to evolve, but then again maybe Oshawott may not, since it's got a playful nature and will be kinda sad to see it go, No, wait, Tepig will evolve, iirc Tepig want's to get stronger? >_>

Snivy seems like another proud Pokemon that may or may not evolve, only time will tell, it's also hard to speculate on what's going to be his final team, I mean, I somehow doubt that Unfezant and for some reason; Scrafty will be on his team, I think Scrafty will be given to the battle club for training later in the series and become like Charizard, Leavanny/Sewaddle maybe on the team, it's rare he has two Pokemon of the same type on his team, so either Sewaddle or Snivy will go soon, my bet is Sewaddle and it'll go how Butterfree did.

So...

Staying for definite.
    - Pikachu
    - Tepig & Co.
    - Oshawott & Co.

Maybe Staying.
    - Snivy & Co.
    - Sewaddle & Co.

Prolly's packing their bags.
    - Pidove (Well already has)
    - Scrappy.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Current Team

25.png

Pikachu - Obviously he is staying, first pokemon Ash got and will always occupy a slot in his team.

503.png

Samurott - Rather Oshawott evolves or not I see it not leaving Ash team during the duration of the Unova saga, be it Oshawott personality or that it being a future power house to Ash team. I am hoping that this is the first fully evolved Water starter, but who knows.

499.png

Chaoboo - I don't know if Tepig will evolve all the way but I see it evolve at least once, so then at one point Ash may face its trainer and Tepig will prove the trainer wrong that he was weak.

496.png

Janovy - In my eyes she has already proved to be a strong pokemon to Ash team as she held her own against Trip team compared to the others on the team at that time. For some reason I get the feeling she may evolve all the way to Serperior. I am curious too see how she will do against a third stage pokemon in Gothitelle.

560.png

Zuruzukin - I intially thought it would go to Iris, but it seems like it will be staying on Ash team. So at this point if it stays and goes through the battles I don't see why it won't evolve eventually. Yes it is a baby, but Ash got this baby at the beginning of the series.

542.png

Hahakomori - It usually doesn't take too long to raise Bug pokemon, so I don't really see Ash taking too long to get Seawaddle to its final stage.

Current Subs

520.png

Hatooboo - Depending how often Ash rotates I could actually see Pidove reaching Kenhorou. Also considering Trip got his Hatooboo by Nacrene City.

Hopefuls/Pokemon Yet to be caught

553.png

Waruvial - As a Sandile I was hoping he would catch it. But it seems like that was not the case. But it has shown interest in Ash and Pikachu so I could see him wanting to be with them at some point in the Saga. So if Waruvile is on his team I see it evolving to Waruvial and being a power house down the road.

623.png

Goruugu - I am really hoping at some point Ash runs along a Gobitto and it evolves to Goruugu. But at this point it is a long shot. Just a hope since it is one of my favorites.

625.png

Kirikizan - First Steel type for Ash please! I <3 Kirikizan yes obvious bias. He is one of my favorites so if he got one or Komatana I would still be happy.

Makbets

Cookie Lover
    Years
  • Ash's Possible Unova Team:

Spr_5b_025_m.png

Pikachu - Well obviously Pikachu will always be in Ash's Team, some people were saying that Pikachu will evolve into Raichu in Unova region, but I think that Pikachu will never evolve.

Spr_5b_521_f.png

Pidove - Pidove will definetly evolve into a Kenhorou. All of Ash's flying Pokemon are evolved into it's final form.

Spr_5b_501.png

Oshawott - There's a chance that Oshawott will evolve into Futachimaru, but I think that he won't because he likes Ash very much.

Spr_5b_500.png

Tepig - Tepig, Charmander and Chimchar were abandoned by their previous trainers and Charmander and Chimchar evolved into their final forms. So I quess that Tepig will evolve into Chaoboo and later into Emboar soon.

497.png

Snivy - Snivy is very strong. Im pretty sure that he will evolve into Janovy and maybe later in Serperior soon.

Spr_5b_559.png

Zurrugu - Zuruggu is still a baby and I think that he won't evolve in Unova.

Spr_5b_542.png

Sewaddle - Im pretty sure that Sewaddle will evolve into a Hahakomori. It's so easy to raise a bug type.

Spr_5b_553.png

Waruvial - I believe that Ash will catch Waruvile with SunGlasses and it will evolve into Waruvial somewhere at the 8th Gym.

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • What I think:
    -Pikachu (it's always with him)
    -Oshawott (like Bulbasaur, it may choose not to evolve)
    -Servine
    -Emboar (and I'm praying it won't be disobedient like Ash's Charizard was)
    -Scrafty
    -last slot is open to Unfezant/Leavanny

I doubt that Ash will be getting Krokorok after it evolved from Sandile. Don't know why, but that's what I think.

Years
  • Remove Pikachu from there and his team would be perfect with whatever is left. n_n;

If the Unova saga is based on the lines on Kanto, I guess Tepig would evolve into it's third evolutionary form, Oshawott won't evolve but I think Snivy would definitely. Since it is the most experienced member of Ash's team after Pikachu, and stronger than the rest, it might just evolve.

I don't care for the rest of his Pokemon. :(

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Yay, this'll be fun~

Rotational Team
    Pikachu:
    025.gif

Well, it's a bit obvious we won't see Pikachu evolve. Pikachu has never really left his team either, unless you count frontier brain battles.
    Unfezant:
    521_f.gif

I am totally sure we will eventually see Pidove evolving to it's third and final form, probably in what has kind of become traditional now - a poké ringer contest. :3 I can see it having a rivalry with Shooti's own Unfezant (that is if it evolved) it would be really cool seeing them fight with the big gender differences.
    Snivy:
    495.gif

Honestly, I don't see it wanting to evolve at all - kinda like Bulbasaur. It already proved to be strong enough to beat a Servine (Shooti's infact) so I don't see the need of it evolving or really wanting to evolve. It can still be really powerful, just take a look a bulbasaur.
    Pignite:
    499.gif

I don't really see Pignite evolving at all, or really hopeful that it doesn't. Ash already has two fully evolved fire starters, the only other one is Quilava - but we never see enough of Quilly anyway. So yeah, not fully evolving - maybe around the middle of the Saga.

Samurwott:
    503.gif

To me, I can only really see Oshawott fully evolving out of all his Unova starters. It could be main powerhouse. Probably evolving somewhere around mid-saga and then again close to the 7th or 8th badge.
    Leavanny:
    542.gif

I'm certain we will see Ash's Sewaddle evolve, it has already developed a very big and strong bond with Ash, and considering it evolves from Swadloon to Leavanny with happiness, It could happen very quickly. Maybe Sewaddle could evolve somewhat before the match with Arti and then evolve again whilst facing up against Arti's own Leavanny.
    Scrafty:
    560.gif

I'm also certain we will see Scraggy evolve. Especially if Iris's Kibago does evolve fully to Haxorus (since that is it's, and iris's goal) I can see Scraggy evolving somewhat around the same time, since both of them have a big rivalry too. I could also see Ash facing off against Iris in the 8th Gym, using his Scrafy against her Haxorus.
    Krookodile:
    553.gif

Being the same Krokorok that keeps following Ash. I could see Ash eventually catching it as a Krokorok, or even seeing it evolving into Krookodile and then wanting to catch it. It could be a really big powerhouse for Ash if you ask me. They seem to have already grown a little bond, looking at episode 20. I'm hopeful Ash will catch it very soon.
    Cubchoo:
    613.gif

I'm pretty sure everyone has mentioned this. I can see Ash catching this little fella quite far into the saga, kinda like being the next Gible or Snorunt.
    Bouffalant:
    626.gif

I can see Ash catching this, kinda like being the next tauros. I'm not pretty sure what else I can say about this one, maybe catch it mid-saga. I can't see Ash wanting to use it very often. It does seem to be like the kind to disobay him.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2011
    I agree with most of you but because Trip's snivy evolved first I see Snivy staying Snivy and then taking Trip's down in the final Tournament episodes

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Yeah but by that time his Janovy will be a Serperior. I don't see Snivy taking down its third stage. If I want to see anyone take it down it would be Pikachu it is 0-2 vs. Janovy.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    I really like the idea of Iris' Haxorus against Ashs Scrafty in the final gym but its a long shot. I really didn't want Ash to catch all 3 starters this saga! :( But I cant see Oshawott evolving, it seems to just be there for comical reasons. As long as Ash captures that Krookodile I'm happy. :3

Years
  • Here's my prediction.

th_025.gif
    Pikachu will stay, it's his first Pokemon.

th_501.gif
    I love Oshawott and his evos but this Oshawott is too cute to evolve.

th_496.gif
    I think Snivy is becoming similar to Bayleef, won't evolve all the way and she's a girl.

th_500.gif
    Ash evolved all his Fire starters so I see Tepig fully evolving too.

th_521_f.gif
    Ash evolved all his Flying type birds so I see his Tranquill eventually becoming Unfezant.

th_542.gif
    It's already a Swadloon but I see this guy evolving. Bug Pokemon are easy to raise.

th_560.gif
    I see Scraggy evolving for sure. It's actually his first Dark type.

th_537.gif
    He caught a Palpitoad (which was unexpected) so if Oshawott doesn't evolve, this guy will.

th_526.gif
    He caught a Roggenrola? Never expected that as well. But this little guy will evolve all the way to Gigalith.

I really like the idea of Iris' Haxorus against Ashs Scrafty in the final gym but its a long shot. I really didn't want Ash to catch all 3 starters this saga! :( But I cant see Oshawott evolving, it seems to just be there for comical reasons. As long as Ash captures that Krookodile I'm happy. :3

I think the starters should have been divided between characters like they were in Hoenn.

Ash should have Oshawott, I'd give Tepig to Iris and Snivy to Cilan.

Last edited:

Ducklighter

Throw caution to the wind.
    Years
  • Something i'm definitely sure of. Snivy will evolve to its final form. Hold this to me if i'm wrong, capishe? XD

Here are my predictions.

ef77a302d2d8381c0d3bc37d10b9e.png

I can see Oshawatt evolving to at least Dewott because it's a Pokemon Ash would have. I have a feeling either Sewaddle or Scrafty will be traded. Not sure why though. I just can't see Ash keeping them because he's already got a grass type and if Snivy reaches final form, I don't think they'd be much use for Sewaddle so I can see him trading it for a ghost type? He hasn't had a ghost type (wasn't he scared of ghost types?).

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I personally don't see Snivy evolving past Servine or that it will evolve at all. I would like to see at least a Dewott, but I'd would prefer we get to see Samurott. I don't see him trading "Swadloon" that should be Leavanny soon enough through happiness(I don't see a repeat of Butterfree). And I also don't see him trading his Egg that he obtained that is now Scraggy for something. If anything I see Ash trading Boldore(pending he evolves Roggenrola) to Trip for his Gurdurr(pending Timburr evolves) then he trades back Conkeldurr back for Gigalith. I don't see why he would trade it for a Ghost type when he could just capture a Golett in the wild. Not really, he did have a fun adventure with Gastly, Haunter, and Gengar back in Kanto Saga, and tried using Haunter again Sabrina.

Last edited:

Ducklighter

Years
  • I would normally agree with you on the grass types but besides Torterra, Ash hasn't gotten a final form grass type. I would like to see him get Janovy, just because. Stranger things have happened in the anime world and it wouldn't surprise me if he did trade his egg or Sewaddle because honestly, any Pokemon that isn't a Pikachu or a starter are not usually safe from trades. Just what I think might happen. But with how fast paced this series is going, I won't be surprised if Ash doesn't catch another Pokemon. I mean, if the writers are really going to have him rely on the Unova Pokemon, he may want a more varied choice. Maybe.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • He does have Sceptile. And he has been known have have same types on his team at one time. For instance Pigeotto and Charizard both flying. Lapras and Squirtle both Water. Torterra, Gliscor, Gible all Ground. The pace has slowed down a bit since we hit Castelia City. It has been from 25 to 41(last known episode) and we still haven't seen a gym battle since Burgh. I figure we may see 2-3 more captures. Those three being Sunglasses Krokorok since it seemed to wanted to battle with Ash and Pikachu and doesn't seem like the prototypical reoccurring poke. Cubchoo partly due to me personally thinking it fits Ash well and another reason would be Iris reaction to Trips Vanillite, which is similiar to Misty reaction toward Bug types so maybe they will play off that although that didn't seem to effect her again Langley Beartic. Finally I see Ash getting Golett partly cause I want to see him "own" a Ghost type and that I actually like the Golett line.

Ducklighter

Years
  • How did I forget Sceptile? ._. being awake at 4am isn't good on my brain which seems to have fallen asleep, haha. But i'd love to seeSerperior on Ash's team or Trip's. I would love to see a repeat relationship of how Ash/Charizard used to be and Snivy has shown alot of similarities to Charizard at the beginning. When you mention the similar types of Pokemon, they were all partials. Lapras was Water and Ice whilst Squirtle was just Water. Torterra, Grass/Ground - Gliscor Flying/Ground and Gible being a Dragon/Ground but I see your point. I like the idea of Ash having an Ice type again. Lets face it, Snorunt was a great addition to Ash's team and he proved to be very useful. And the thought of Ash getting a ghost Pokemon is wishful and I really do want him to get a ghost type because he's never really owned one. I may be incorrect but he's never owned a dark type before Scraggy (which I was excited about.) I would love for Ash to receive a psychic type. My rambles. XD

Last edited:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Yeah I don't think they would give him exactly two of the same type at one time and if they did not for long. Which is nice that Snivy is Grass and Swadloon is Bug/Grass. And yes Scraggy is Ash first Dark type. I dunno about the Psychic types this go around. The only one I could see Ash with is the Solosis line. It's probably just me but I don't see the similarities between Snivy and Charizard. I doubt Ash will get a poke that disobeys since we already had that happen with Iris Excadrill this Saga.

Back