• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023

people. really?!
    it's messed up even worse than before. tsk tsk. luckily i'm here to save you.

also wat, Golden Sun music in a Zelda game?

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017

Who's gonna be the lucky person to get exactly 223100? Lol, it's like one of those scam ads on websites that says "You are the 999,999th visitor! Click here to claim your prize!".

Anyways, I hope Super Mario Sunshine HD comes out. I mean, it would boost Wii U sales, Nintendo...

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Nah, it doesn't work like that. While people would be happy if Sunshine HD were announced, a lot of people would be saying, "Guh, ANOTHER HD remake? Why not a sequel or an entirely new game? What is the Wii U anyway, just an HD Gamecube?"

And, as a Wii U owner, I'd probably partially agree on that. The Wii U needs new IPs and sequels to stand up to the competition rather than HD remakes of older games. I'm not saying that those remakes can't happen, they can, but now wouldn't be the best time.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

I'm getting that vibe, too.

What would boost Wii U sales is a new and innovative main series Zelda game. Like, pronto.
    Or something similar to Bayonetta 2. I'd love to see Nintendo fund more remakes of beloved games. Imagine a Wii U-exclusive Psychonauts 2, or a new Shadow of the Colossus.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017

Has anyone here actually considered infinity isn't a number, nor is it a value, and that it can never be reached?

And yeah, I know we need more Zelda, I'm just thinking back on how I got pretty far in Sunshine, then I lost my save data, so I'd like a remake. It's similar to how I got pretty far in LoZ:MM as well, but didn't finish that either and now thankfully we're getting a remake :D.
    Edit: Also, I want Sunshine 2 as well. I'm saying I'd like a remake and a sequel, as that would be pretty cool.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2015

Oh my god nerve gear applied to Pokemon! I've never thought about that before

But then there's of course gonna be angry parents like "MY CHILD WON'T STOP PLAYING IT. THEREFORE THE FRANCHISE IS SATANIC"

PSYqualiac

King of Eatos!
    Years

Oh my god nerve gear applied to Pokemon! I've never thought about that before

But then there's of course gonna be angry parents like "MY CHILD WON'T STOP PLAYING IT. THEREFORE THE FRANCHISE IS SATANIC"

The church back in around 1999-2006 was already saying that about Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and I believe Digimon was being attacked to a degree as well.
    Oh, by the way, if the LogOut button is removed/permanently disabled, kids and adults both won't be able to quit playing. Not until somebody beats a ridiculously overleveled Champion.

Oculus Rift is the superior VR.

Oculus Rift or NerveGear? I'll take NerveGear. I don't need to use a controller for that one.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2015

Occulus Rift isn't on Nerve Gear's level. When it comes to Danger tho, the Amusphere is way better. If you've seen that much of the Anime that is

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years

I am lost in this conversation...

So excited to get SSBU and a Wii U for Christmas though, I hope. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017

Um, when does this game end? It's pretty much a DCC about whatever people want to chat about but with numbers attached. I ain't complaining, though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back