• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Two Glitched Pokemon Cards

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2016
    So about a year ago, my brother found these two Pokemon cards on the ground at a playground, and he picked them up. He looked at the health points, and was amazed to see that they didn't match the amount of damage the card could give. I researched and researched and I couldn't find anything. I did not fake these cards, but I just want to know what happened. The first card is Dragonite and it has 15000hp. (Only has 90 damage) I will attach the picture as a download because the picture is too big to fit on the post I am writing. The next card I have is Pawniard, and it has 6000hp. (This only has 10 damage) I will also attach a picture of this. I just would like to know what is going on with these cards, and whether they are worth anything.

I guess this is not the right place to post this question. Where would be a better place?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back