• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello zavala123 ! Your Joltik is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Thanks I live in california so it must be Pacific Time zone today I cant maybe tomorrow but how do I pay is it with real money?

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Thanks I live in california so it must be Pacific Time zone today I cant maybe tomorrow but how do I pay is it with real money?

You don't pay O.o
    The breeding is for free, and for legendaries/shinies you just have to offer a pokemon of the same value (so a legendary/shiny), We do not charge money for any of our services here.

Years
  • My bad sorry i thought you needed to pay with something tomorrow i will pick it up
    Here is my trainer card

247367_trainercard-Alex.png

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    FC: 5129-3863-1177
    IGN: Hermione
    Section : Safari
    Pokemon : Teddiursa
    Pokeball : Luxury ball
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : Pick Up
    IV:31/31/31/x/31/31
    Nickname : Winny
    Item (Battle Maison only) : Power Lens

Thank you!

Hello Lrachelr5 ! Your Teddiursa is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Years
  • Welcome TheHammer123 !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Safari Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

Have a nice day !

P.S. : We also accept to trade our Diancie for your Raikou, I will let you know when your pokemons are ready :)

P.S.2: I didn't notice before but you asked for Hidde power, according to the rules we do not breed specific hidden powers.
    oh didnt see it....i am really sorry!!!dont put hidden power!!!!doesnt matter!!!next time i will read the rules closely!!!!

Years
  • Hello Lrachelr5 ! Your Teddiursa is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Hey just to say that I am back from work

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2020
    Hi there Cakesu, Phanton.

Can I please request the following two Pokemon?

FC: 2251-5260-4403
    IGN: Jack
    Section: New Arrivals
    Pokemon: Sewaddle
    IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
    Egg Moves: Silver Wind - Baton Pass - Air Slash - Camouflage
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Swarm
    Item (Battle Maison only): Ability Capsule

Section: Box 5
    Pokemon: Hoppip
    IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: Encore - Aromatherapy - Cotton Guard - Amnesia
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Infiltrator
    Item (Battle Maison only): Choice Specs

Thank you so much.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hi there Cakesu, Phanton.

Can I please request the following two Pokemon?

Section: New Arrivals
    Pokemon: Sewaddle
    IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
    Egg Moves: Silver Wind - Baton Pass - Air Slash - Camouflage
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Swarm
    Item (Battle Maison only): Ability Capsule

Section: Box 5
    Pokemon: Hoppip
    IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: Encore - Aromatherapy - Cotton Guard - Amnesia
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Infiltrator
    Item (Battle Maison only): Choice Specs

Thank you so much.

Welcome Jack5326 !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

Have a nice day !

Edit : I'm sorry but we can't afford ability capsules anymore since they cost a lot of BP and we are very low on it, you can choose another item if you wish.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2020
    Welcome Jack5326 !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

Have a nice day !

Edit : I'm sorry but we can't afford ability capsules anymore since they cost a lot of BP and we are very low on it, you can choose another item if you wish.

Hi! Would it be possible to get a Flame Orb please instead? Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hi! Would it be possible to get a Flame Orb please instead? Thank you!

Hello Jack5326 ! Your Pokemons are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémons !

P.S.: Sewaddle has 6Ivs hope that is ok with you.

Years
  • Welcome TheHammer123 !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Safari Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

Have a nice day !

P.S. : We also accept to trade our Diancie for your Raikou, I will let you know when your pokemons are ready :)

P.S.2: I didn't notice before but you asked for Hidde power, according to the rules we do not breed specific hidden powers.

hi!!!sorry to bother you but can i ask y something???you skipped my request because of the hidden power fire???i misread the rules and i dont want it on magnemite if it is the cause....again sorry for the interuption!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    hi!!!sorry to bother you but can i ask y something???you skipped my request because of the hidden power fire???i misread the rules and i dont want it on magnemite if it is the cause....again sorry for the interuption!!!!

I didn't don't worry, your magnemite is ready I just need to clone the other pokemon you requested, I should be able to do it later today so if you are still around we can trade :)

coolcat4yade

Jamie
    Years
  • Hello :) I was wondering if you could breed me a Cydiquil and Chicorita?:3
    I am new to the IV and breeding thing so really don't know how they work but would just be grateful for these Pokemon if you could get them for me?:3

I'm on alpha sapphire :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    oh ok...sorry....let me know when you are available for trade

Hello TheHammer123 ! Your Pokemons are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back