• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black and white DS tournament! Sign-ups:

RudeStyle

Artangels
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
This is the pokemon DS tournament sign ups!

In this tour you will be able to play with your pokemon teams from black and white, The winner of the tour will be crowned the champion.
( I would've liked to make a prize but I'm not so good at those kind of things.)

I have Organised ban lists and Rules:

Rules :

-When signing up you agree that your opponent can post a battle on youtube if they want to. ( Of course they have to alert you of this.)
- You have to follow The Ban lists or Immediate D/Q( Ban list below )
- No hacked pokemon, I have to make this clear, its not fair if your opponent does not have access to software like that and you do.
- Please, No abusive behaviour in battle ( that's if you choose to talk to each other in the battle, Which in my opinion shouldn't happen)
- When you have completed your battle, you are to upload it to the Vs.recorder and give us the video code so we can confirm your win. ( Unless you both say who won, )
- Please be honest, If you lost your battle do Not say you won. Because remember your opponent will have the recording,

Spoiler:

Forum User name :
DS Name:
FC Code :
DS game ( Black Or White ) :
Timezone :
Way of communication :

Thank you, I'm aiming for at least eight competitors!

Post your sign up form below.

The sign-ups will end between the 27th of May or if their isn't enough players it will be open until the 4th of June.

Players :

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
lol where do u get your ban list from j/w

I don't know man. But I agree with this guy. Using Shaymin (Normal), Phione, and Regigigas definitely give you an unfair competitive advantage. It's not like Salamence could come in and easily murder all of these.

I lost interest in this tournament after you said "no legends" I believe. Just because it is legendary does not mean it is good.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
I don't know man. But I agree with this guy. Using Shaymin (Normal), Phione, and Regigigas definitely give you an unfair competitive advantage. It's not like Salamence could come in and easily murder all of these.

I lost interest in this tournament after you said "no legends" I believe. Just because it is legendary does not mean it is good.
My point exactly. Some of the pokemon in your ban list are just retarded.. no offenses.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
My point exactly. Some of the pokemon in your ban list are just retarded.. no offenses.

Better ban list:

Arceus
Blaziken
Darkrai
Deoxys
Deoxys-A
Deoxys-S
Dialga
Excadrill
Garchomp
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Kyogre
Lugia
Manaphy
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin-S
Thundurus
Zekrom

RudeStyle

Artangels
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
I know that, but Sometimes people don't exactly 'like' Legendaries.

Editing ban lists.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
If you give me like a week. If the spots haven't been filled. I'll be more than willing to join. I just have a league tournament of my own going on this week to get prepared for.

RudeStyle

Artangels
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 17, 2016
Yes, this tournament will have sign-ups for like 3 weeks.

I'm organizing a final date for the sign ups

cjakabuck90

Rising Star
Years
I'd like to join but most of the pokes I use competively are PokeGen'ed ... They're all legal as far as movesets, abilities, and stats go .. I just tnd to make them to my likings and I have a thing for a shiny lol

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
I'd like to join but most of the pokes I use competively are PokeGen'ed ... They're all legal as far as movesets, abilities, and stats go .. I just tnd to make them to my likings and I have a thing for a shiny lol
I'd use poke checker to make sure they are completely legal. If they are off in the slightest you won't be able to save and upload your video.

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years

Download legit from pokecheck?

I'm in! sign me up. It would be neat if you send a reminder to all people who sign up.

User: Gonz0
Name: Gonzo
FC: 0991 6499 7081
Game: Black
Timezone: UTC +2 (Western Europe, example big cities: Warsaw, Berlin, Paris)
Communication via: vm, pm, msn

Back