• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RMT - First attempt at anything competitive

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2010
    Hi, I just joined this site in order to help better myself at competitive gameplay. I feel like this team has no synergy what-so-ever and like I simply based the entire team on sweeping.

Please be nice and critical at the same time, because I honestly have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to this type of gameplay. Any help at all is appreciated, thanks.

Scizor @ Life Orb
    Trait: Technician
    Evs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spd
    Adamant Nature
    Swords Dance
    Bullet Punch
    Bug Bite
    Brick Break / Superpower

Zapdos @ Life Orb
    Trait: Pressure
    Evs: 4 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
    Timid Nature
    Thunderbolt
    Heat Wave
    Hidden Power (Grass)
    Roost

Suicune @ Life Orb
    Evs: 4 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
    Modest/Timid Nature
    Calm Mind
    Hydro Pump
    Ice Beam
    Hidden Power (Electric)

Snorlax @ Leftovers
    Trait: Thick Fat
    Evs: 252 HP / 128 SDef / 128 Def
    Sassy Nature
    Curse
    Fire Punch
    Selfdestruct
    Earthquake

Mewtwo @ Leftovers
    Evs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Modest Nature
    Thunderbolt
    Ice Beam
    Psybeam
    Recover

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Flash Fire
    Evs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Naive Nature
    Stealth Rock
    Fire Blast
    Earth Power
    Hidden Power (Ice)

FYI: I know Mewtwo is considered Uber, he's filler because I don't know what I'm doing.

Last edited:

BlueLucario

Cool trainer.
    Years
  • First of all, you need to know what Tier you are in. I suggest you read Smogon before you start creating a team.

Mewtwo is UBER, therefore BANNED from OU. If you know that, then you know that Mewtwo shouldn't be in your team in the first place, even if he is considered a filler.

Suicune, However, would make a good stall. Since you did not provide any descriptions as to why you have each pokemon on your team.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back