• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Honorless [M] - OOC + SU

Serin

Noob
Years
  • Is anyone trying to interact with me or not? I don't want to be a forever alone...

Hey Gelius! Sorry about the forever alone :( Come on up to the roof and chatter with Anne if you like! She tends to be at her most relaxed in the state she's in.

Let's start with an easy question, what is your character's favorite Pokemon on their current team and why?

I think Anne's is Ikari... even though Ikari doesn't feel mutual. Her best and most reliable friend is Abitt.

Hey you guys. I'm new to the RP. I've sent you two Private Messages regarding my posts, then I realized....That is what the OOC thread is for. So I will pitch some ideas down below as well.

By the way, Abel's favorite/only Pokemon (until the recent Absol he has captured) is his Typhlosion. :)

Rooftop
    -Abel tried to sneak up on Gelius but passed out. You guys can choose to notice the gun he dropped or not.
    -The red 'R' on his cardigan may or may not mean Team Rocket. No way of telling but it is enough evidence to make a strong accusation against Abel.
    -I messaged Strikit about this; I think the most effective way (of course this is just my suggestion, do as you please) is to report Abel to Aiden, restrain him, and question his intentions. That way it will cover Ch. II's plot point smoothly without causing too much delay in the story.

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I'm sorry for my late reaction, but I extended the history a bit. I hope it's okay now.
    I have to admit I'm not a extremely experienced writer, but I think I'll manage the 300 word bound. In the story you can also write about the surroundings and thoughts, which you can't quite do in the history, for example.

Back