• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Outcast (Rated T for Teen, OOC+SU)

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Its hard to write so much... Nidoking where did Carl went because Gelius is trying to find his track...

Years
  • Wait, I'm confused. Gel, you were captured by Logical, right? Then I showed up. Then you escape (in a suitably cool fashion), and are able to evade us before getting immediately caught by two random goons? Who you then freeze and run away from, just to hide in a corner? Don't Logical or I get a chance to make a move? We should be allowed to react to your post before you go off on solo adventures. Your post should have ended with you freezing the gun and breaking the cuffs, then making a break for it. Then we should get a post where we try to stop you, or whatever our responses would be.

Not to be a rules lawyer, but just assuming you got away from us is borderline god-modding. I mean, you MIGHT get away, since Logical and I will probably interfere with each other accidentally (or she subtly sabotages me), but don't just assume we failed. Give us a chance to fail.

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    sorry for all... I'm a guy who has not so much ideas... So sorry for the confusion...

Edit: For everyone who is confused i sorry.

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    you would understand if you had the m key working horrible

Years
  • Hang on a minute. Archer, what just happened in your post? All those quotation marks confused me. Either your character said a lot of things, stopping and doing something in between each phrase, or you put words in my guy's mouth. Maybe space those quotes out some more, help clear things up?

And since I don't even have a gun, I'll assume your guy thought I did, and shot my tires out due to paranoia.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    One question... Will we be able to learn new powers? If we could it would be cool... but the decision is not mine... Gelius is out *poof!* *disappears*

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Name: Tomix Daku

Class: Striker

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Personality: Tomix isn't what you call "friendly". In fact, he doesn't like talking very much or being told what to do. He likes doing things his own way, so you may have trouble getting on his good side. Unless you give him candy. He's sort of gloomy, likes picking fights, unless they get out of hand. Death doesn't suit him. It's just not his style.

Although he may be a jerk, he still has a good heart. He goes out of his way to help others, making sure they don't go through what he did. He tries to dismiss his actions as not to get any glory. He hates praise on him. As you can guess, he'll retaliate quite a lot, even if it's a losing (talking) battle.

Especially in real battles, he doesn't know the word to give up. Running away is a sign of weakness to him, which is quite a flaw to him. If he is dragged away from battle, you'll get on his bad side. He will accept a finished battle under one of two conditions: He wins, or...candy. So, if you wanna stop him from losing a battle & just retreat, have some candy on hand. He loves that stuff for some reason.

History: Everything that was caused by the explosion & onwards is oblivious to Tomix, even to this day. Except for powers. That he knows, but doesn't know why. Anyway, Tomix didn't have a family to live with. He lived at an orphanage since he was one, & doesn't remember his parents. The orphanage was decently managed. The kids picked on Robin for always hiding away from them. When he was 3, he couldn't take it anymore & punched the first kid he saw. He felt excited from the adrenaline & continued beating on the kids who picked on him. No one wanted to adopt a child who was so violent. Tomix didn't care, he liked it this way. The caretaker of the orphanage, however, was always nice to him throughout his childhood. He always told Tomix right from wrong. He didn't care about that stuff though, continuing to be a nuisance to the kids.

At age 5, Tomix was becoming less violent, but the kids fear & anger never subsided. The caretaker was gonna leave for a minute to get something. 10 minutes later, he still wasn't back. 30 minutes. Tomix was starting to get worried, even though he didn't care about him earlier. 1 hour. All the kids were oblivious the the next series of events. News got out to Tomix. The caretaker died. At that moment, he started remembering all the times he took care of him, how he was so nice to him despite his shows. He actually cared about him. He started crying. He blamed all the kids for his death, claiming he was more nice to Tomix than everyone else.

In the middle of the same night, Tomix ran away from the orphanage, never forgetting a single moment about his, well, he was like his dad. He never knew why he died to this day.

Throughout the years, Tomix has been living alone, avoiding getting caught by anyone. He wore his robe the caretaker made for him once, even though Tomix wanted it big like an adult. It brought some attention to crowds, so he made sure to stay incognito. He survived by catching leftover food from scraps, & somehow finding his own shelter. Whenever he saw anyone getting hurt, he'd jump in, fight, then run off. Sometimes he couldn't win, & the victim would help. He didn't want praise & always left in a hurry. He learned more day by day, wanting to find peace &, not harmony, but fights. & candy. The caretaker always gave him one piece of candy a day before he left. Life wasn't well for Tomix after.

Now an adult, he awoke one day, after sleeping the whole day yesterday, only to feel weird. He found it annoying, flailed around a bit before shooting electricity. It was weird, & he didn't like it. He punched a building in frustration, ran off & left a trail of currents, unbeknownst to his fate.

Power:
    Electricity
    Spoiler:

Power Chord
    Spoiler:

Other: There's a Yin for every Yang. Also, he'll kill you if you steal his candy. ^^

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Nidoking the question of learning new powers was because i wanted to learn a power that breaks ice to break ice when i freeze things.

Last edited:

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
  • Nidoking the question of learning new powers was because i wanted to learn a power that breaks ice to break ice when i freeze things.

Oh you should be able to do that. You can do that easily.

Also, Shiny Diamond, your character image is nice and all, but please describe what he dresses in. Unless, of course, he walks around in that Swag Suit.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Oh you should be able to do that. You can do that easily.

Also, Shiny Diamond, your character image is nice and all, but please describe what he dresses in. Unless, of course, he walks around in that Swag Suit.

xD I wanted to go with dark robe, but then he wouldn't have black hair with that white hair. O.o Wait! I remember finding one with the hood covering his head!

Edit: That should do it. :P

Last edited:
    Back