• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: which site to buy codes??

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    hey i'm very new to pokemon but i knoe i want some more cards then just what came with the game. where is the best place to get the codes? i was thinking ebay but i've had bad experiences on there before. has anyone used trollandtoad.com, ptcgo.com, or professor-oak.com ?

Years
  • hey i'm very new to pokemon but i knoe i want some more cards then just what came with the game. where is the best place to get the codes? i was thinking ebay but i've had bad experiences on there before. has anyone used trollandtoad.com, ptcgo.com, or professor-oak.com ?

eBay's fine if you know how to search for top-rated sellers. Trollandtoad and Professor-Oak are probably the safest two. I've personally never heard of TCGO.com before, so personally I'm wary of them.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2017
    Troll and Toad is pretty site, I've never bought codes from them but the cards I've bought there always came just fine if that helps any. Stop2shop is another good site but they send out codes to your email, which may end up in your spam folder.

Back