• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia smiled, "Well... we can always fly around on my brother's Salamance if you want. We can just circle the mountains until we find her. Shouldn't be that hard as long as it stays clear. We just find a girl walking around and if she's wearing any bright colors than it's sure to help." She said cheerfully. Eric nodded, "Yeah, that would be the best way. We can head out now and hopefully find her before she takes off somewhere. Does she have any flying pokemon of her own?"

Diana chuckled still at Len's still blushed face, "Well, that is true. It is nice not having to constantly fight in the mountain, and free food is always welcome. It's also very warm, so that's a plus, but I'm still kind of iffy on it. I mean, that was only the first few things I have seen, I really haven't experienced everything that comes with a trainer yet. Besides, if we do have free time we can train and get better so it can't be too bad." She said with a smile. "I want to be an Aggron as soon as possible."

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark nodded. "Yeah. She has a Dragonite. Its alot larger then a regular one from what I know. so I doubt she'd be too tough to spot if she were above the mountain or something. She could be in a cave for all I know but its worth a look. I'm just afraid she might run off again if she sees me. I figure she wouldn't be happy to see me. I think just flying in right next to her would be kind of overwhelming... though maybe thats just me. I'm not very forward with this kind of stuff... heh..." Mark said.

Len was still a bit red but it did begin to fade a bit. He gave Diana's armor a small pat. "Trust me you won't regret it. Having a trainer is great! I could surely teach you some things! I'm older then I look you know. You'll be an Aggron in no time!" Len said. He quickly thought about the egg conversation again and figured maybe he can get back at her for the embarrassment. Chuckling a bit, he gave Diana a look as if he were smirking.

"You sure do know a bit about the whole Egg thing. I suppose I would want eggs one day... how about you though? Have you considered it?" Len said, mostly in a joking manner. Surely if laying eggs was nothing to be embarrassed about she'd have no trouble answering. Just a small blush would be enough for Len to be satisfied.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Killita

Soon enough the large dragon had had her fill of affectionate licking and sniffed at Valorie. She moved to the side and crooned happily, her tail flicking. Now that she wasn't being licked and didn't have a large lizard on her, she might be able to recognize this particular flygon, given that she was a hair smaller and more agile than the other members of her species. Or not. Other than that Killita did not look any different, and the size difference was only really noticeable when two flygons stood side by side, and even then it wasn't much. Still, somehow, people knew Killita, but only after having her trample them.

"Flygon!!" she crooned happily, her tail wagging, almost like an over grown puppy's would.

Drake

Drake thought a moment. His face would be hard to make out in the darkness, which was good. After all, how did one explain why he had picked this direction? Because he felt it in his gut? Because Mana had also had a good feeling about it? He was supposed to be a faculty member! Not some hopelessly lost trainer.But his answer was given when he heard Killita's joyful croon. Even if it didn't take them to the dragonite, which Drake was sure it would given how interested Killita had been in chasing it down, it would take them to Killita. Between Killite and Zeal, the three of them could be airborne, and that would make it so much easier to find this girl.

"Of course I'm sure. Heh, I wuldn't lead you guys wrong, would I?" he said with a grin as Zeal let out an answering bellow to the flygon, whose voice echoed in the cave.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

She nodded, "Well then, if she has a big dragon then we can spot her in the sky or on the ground, should be easy enough then for Damascus. He's professional trained after all!" She said happily. Eric chuckled, "Yeah, I'll get him ready then." He said as he headed out followed by Abdacus. "So... you have a script already for what you'll say?" She asked Mark. "You have to make sure not to insult her after all!"

Diana nodded happily, "Yeah, if you could help that would be great!" As Len asked about her and eggs Diana beamed, "That's actually what I've been hoping to do for some time now. I've been trying to get together with other Arons around my age, but my dad is extremely protective, like when someone interested came by our part of the cave he would chase him off. It's tradition you know? Continue the gene pool and have strong eggs. Course, I would want to evolve to an Aggron before then just so I have added security to protect them, but I'm up for it anytime." She sighed, "I know tons of females who had eggs and such, and I don't know, I would like to know that feeling as well. I heard that you feel such a happiness when you look down at the eggs and that you just can't help but smile. In fact, I also heard from a friend that pretty much if another pokemon tries to get close to them you can channel your rage and lop his head clean off!" She chuckled.

Lucia smiled, "Well, you'll have time to think it over on the way there. We should get going!" Lucia recalled Diana and brushed her hair back, "Okay then! Off to reunite two great friends! Come on Mark!" She said as she headed out of the center. Eric already had Damascus out and the Salamance was roaring loudly, just to hurry them up.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Mountains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie slowly tried to get to her feet, a grossed out grimace on her face. She dug into her satchel and pulled out a tissue to try and wipe off her face, but promptly lost her balance as she tried to stand and collapsed onto her side, emitting a light wimper. Perhaps it had something to do with being tackled by a creature a lot heavier than she was, but she had apparently found herself hurt somewhere between trying to jump to lightspeed and being affectionately tackled. This was upsetting and frustrating for incredibly obvious reasons, but more importantly because it was thanksgiving and this was /highly/ inconvenient! She of course didn't blame Killita, at least not in that way. It was clearly an accident.

... Taking a deep breath she forced herself to her feet anyway, holding one one of her sides. After all, it wasn't like anyone would save her if she laid on the ground, right? Absolutely /nobody/ would find her up in the mountains! That would be silly!

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Wyatt "Wyvern" Leon Bellerose
"I'm not ready. I can't do this. I honestly don't want to fight. I apologize about this. May I quit this battle? It just feels wrong to fight a newborn Pokémon. I really apologize about this, Orange, Caroline is too young to battle. She just hatched today! It's like an adult fighting a baby! Caroline might get seriously injured, and might die if you put her to battle at such a young age! I apologize if I sounded harsh. Sorry about this." said Jay.

Wyatt felt relief sway over him. He wasn't the only person who felt this way. His relief was replaced with concern for Jay as he retreated and was soon followed by Evie who announced she felt the same way.

"Sorry Orange. Maybe you should give Caroline some time, I mean she is a baby and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if she got hurt." said Wyatt, voicing his concern. "I think we should follow Evie although I think she has this under control." He felt bad for both Orange and Jay but he knew that this would get better.

Wyatt looked off in the direction Jay and Evie ran off in. No one was in sight and all he had left to go on were the footprints left in the sand. Without haste, he followed, hoping that there would be no trouble in the near future.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Len began to think more and more on the egg thing. Maybe could use something like that... he was getting older thats for sure so maybe having a kid wouldn't be so bad... still that was far off. Len didn't know any other water Pokemon that he was interested in... he figured he would talk about it with her later, maybe during training. It was an interesting conversation...

Mark took Lucia's advice. Of course Mark was going to do his best to be nice to her. Mark was just a nice guy in general. But Mark always tended to sometimes say the wrong thing at the wrong time... he hoped that this wouldn't be the case.

"U-um.. a script...? I was just kind of going to go with it..." Mark said, somewhat nervously. He heard the loud Roar from Salamance and returned Len to his Pokeball. The last time that Mark had flown into the sky was on top of a Charizard... that was only one time though. He was hardly used to flying so high into the sky... he approached the Dragon, letting Lucia go on first. Ladies first and all... Mark figured he'd sit behind her afterwards.

(I figure we should let Drake and co. find Valorie first so don't be too quick on finding Valorie :p Gotta go with the plan x3)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Nemo "Ace" Dannan
Icy Plains
~
The sweet release of silence came soon after Nemo began to walk up the mountain alongside Berth and Ty, but was followed by a sliding of gadgets as the groomer opened the gadget again and asked her which Pokemon she was looking for. She looked blankly at him, then the C-Gear, then back to him. "Subtlety isn't one of your strong suits, is it?" She asked, somewhat amused by the older boy's eagerness, even as she began to walk again.

"I'm looking for Snorunt; a weak Pokemon in general, with weaknesses to very common Pokemon and decidedly average capabilities, but it evolves into the Pokemon I'm looking for to compliment my team; Frosslass. Something speedy, that can make the battlefield more dangerous for my opponents so I can have Cassie or Ezra attack with less fear of those few with a bit too much bulk." Nemo explained, her knowledge of the Pokemon drawn from her P★DA well in advance.

"What are you looking for?"

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2013
''Thanks'' I reply to Haru. ''My name is Lance, Lance Carter'' I shake his hand. ''Thats a nice charmeleon you got there.'' I say. ''I heard they are really strong yet rare, and the rest of your team looks well trained.'' I say complimenting them. ''I am pretty new here and just began my pokemon journey.My parents feared pokemon but after my snivy saved me one day, they began to like pokemon,Snivy and I have best friends ever since.'' I explain. ''Before I met Snivy I spent my spare time studying about pokemon. Such as type advantages and disadvantages, eating habits, and habitats where I can find certain pokemon of a particular type. It was the best I can do to educate myself about pokemon.''

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Bai Kong

Bai took in a deep breath and let it out, smelling the crisp and wonderful ocean air as the boat travelled towards the Pokemon Trainer Academy. She was nervous about teaching trainers, some probably only a bit younger than her, about going on a journey; she knew that her journey was probably abnormal compared to most even if one did not pay attention to the fact that she was four people in one body. Plus, there would be the fact that she could black out at any time during her lessons, and she hadn't told anybody about her...condition except Cynthia, although she was sure that the headmaster of the Academy knew. After all, one does not hire someone without getting their full background. She would probably have to warn her students too, as it was not do well for them to needlessly panic when she blacked out.

Most people would be worried if they kept on passing out without much warning, but to Bai, this was already normal. In fact, it had been happening to her since she was nine years old when she got into an accident involving fire, which gave her the very unattractive burn scar that reached to the back of her neck to the middle of her back. It was obvious that it was very painful. Because of this incident, her mind broke and split into two different entities, one named Bai and the other named Hei. They were complete opposites of each other: while Bai was happy, sweet, and confident, Hei was angry, sadistic, and arrogant. Bai's mind broke two more times; once when she was the only one who could deal with a hostage situation, which created Hui, an intelligent, lazy individual who really only comes out when she has a chance to test her intelligence. The last time was due to her torture at the hands of an evil team, Team Viper, in Unova. This time created Lan, a sad, lost, and even broken girl. Still, at some point, Bai's psyche had started to heal, merging the four personalities slowly, which starts with Bai gaining memories of everything. When Bai is starting to gain a memory, she, as she calls it, "blacks out" or passes out and when one memory comes, usually more memories follow. In between memories coming back, Bai has no idea where she is and is usually seeing things that would break most people. It certainly broke Bai.

Bai sighed. She didn't even have a map of the Academy and she didn't even know where to go. Worry about classes some other time, Bai thought to herself. Right now, hope that Cynthia would be waiting at the dock.

In fact, from the bow of the boat, she could see the Pokemon Trainer Academy. They would probably reach it in about ten minutes, judging by the speed the ship was going and how the island seemed to be growing.

Bai took in another deep breath, trying to banish her nervousness. She was usually quite confident in herself, but there was a difference on knowing that you were good at pokemon battles and knowing that you could teach a class about how to survive. After all, a lot of new trainers don't even survive to their third gym badge; they usually died in the wilderness, either due to an extremely aggressive wild pokemon, or because they did not have the necessary tools for surviving without a mum to help out with the cooking and the shelter over their heads.

Most ten year old kids had no idea how to cook, much less fend for themselves by scavenging or taking extra care of their supplies. In fact, perhaps that should be a lesson; know how to cook, scavenge, and take care of their supplies.

Way to go, Bai, she thought to herself. You have one lesson plan down.

Bai could see the dock and noticed a blonde figure waiting. She smiled. Cynthia didn't let her down after all.

-x-​

As soon as the ship was docked, Bai ran off the ship and hugged Cynthia. Cynthia, smiling, hugged back.

"Hello, Bai," she said softly. Cynthia paused. "You are Bai, right?"

Bai chuckled. "You think Hei, Hui, or Lan would give you such a warm welcome?"

"Maybe Lan," Cynthia replied thoughtfully.

"If she wasn't too busy crying," said Bai without bite; she knew that Lan had the most painful memories of her life, so she was thankful to Lan for keeping those memories at bay for a few years, even if she was gaining a few of those memories now.

Cynthia stepped out of the hug. "Nervous about teaching?"

Bai smiled. "A bit, yeah. Not sure what I could tell them."

"Most of the students here are rather bright," Cynthia stated, as they walked away from the docks. "Most do not have much experience as you do, so remember that."

"I'm pretty sure that's why I'm a teacher and they are students," Bai replied dryly.

"Such cheek!" exclaimed Cynthia with shock. "When did you pick up such a mouth?"

"From you," teased Bai. "Didn't you know? You are a terrible influence."

"I'm a Pokemon League Champion, I can't be a terrible influence," Cynthia stated, aghast.

"You are a terrible influence," Bai repeated with a smile.

Cynthia rolled her eyes, but the effect was ruined by the grin on her face. "I'm not quite sure when your classes start, as I haven't talked to the headmaster yet. Are you going to tell your students about...?"

Bai sighed, all remnants of the good feeling their bantering had brought gone. "I probably should. They should know that a journey is not to be taken lightly. Maybe one class a week, I'll share something from my own journey?"

"Unova?" asked Cynthia solemnly.

Bai shrugged. "I hope that they will never have to fight against an evil team, but one does need to be prepared on the evils of the world."

"Are you going to speak about--"

"No," Bai interrupted. "I only have one memory from that period of time, probably because my mind knew I couldn't handle more, and even that memory was a horrible one. I'm trying to teach them to be careful, not for them to never go on a journey."

Cynthia gave Bai a one-armed hug as they walked. "You hungry?"

"Starved and parched, actually." Bai smiled.

"Let's go to the cafeteria before we visit the headmaster," suggested Cynthia.

"Alright," Bai agreed.

They walked, more like Cynthia steered and Bai just came along for the ride, to the cafeteria.

OOC: If anyone wants to talk to my character (and Cynthia), we'll be in the cafeteria. :) Let me know if I can't bunny Cynthia (any more because I remember doing so when Miharu was here. >>; ) and I'll edit my post accordingly. >>;

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
James "Jay" Rybak

"Jay?"

My ears perked up at the mention of my nickname. I heard the crumbling of the sand probably made by footsteps, and the sound of a girl's voice, "Are you ok? Gave us a bit of a fright running off like that."

The voice was probably Evie's voice since she was the only girl who witnessed my sprint down the coastline of the beach to the cove. I was afraid of what to respond to her. Even though the cove was my favorite place on this island to relax myself and perform my hobbies, I felt like the "magic" of the cove was not working on me. I had to answer since not responding to a question is rude in my opinion. I quickly thought of a swift response to answer Evie's question.

While keeping my tear-ridden face within my arms, I responded softly with the choking of sobs that I tried to hide, "I-I'm…hic…a-alright…hic…I-It was…hic…j-just…hic…a-a bit of drama."

Samuel-Pidgey

I noticed that Emil, Nalafari, and my attempts to bring back a positive attitude to James was not effective. James was still sobbing. It was as if James had a shroud of melancholy covering him. The chances are he was most likely having another period of depression.

James's depression was usually triggered by certain events ever since after The Incident when James was a twelve year old. Emil, Nalafari, and I would try to comfort him while James's mother would try to give James his anti-depressant pills. After taking the pills, James would often return to his normal state from his depression. James would have to take the pills until he is fully recovered from his depression. When James began his Pokémon journey when he was a fourteen year old, he had to take his medicine along with him. James's periods of depression don't happen as often as he is taking the pills.

Currently, James's pills were inside his blue and brown messenger bag. The bag was left on the golden sand of the beach of where James previously stood before he ran to the cove. I began to formulate a plan to assist James. Emil would have to stay with James to make sure his condition is okay. Nalafari should find James's bag to return the bag to him in order for James to take the pills. As for me, I will stay at my current area at the cove to check for intruders. The human girl and Leka were not intruders as I allowed them to enter the cove.

With a gentle voice, I whispered to Emil,"Please watch over James to ensure his mental health while Nalafari returns James's bag, and I keep guard of this area."

Emil nodded and stayed close to James's side.

After that, I whispered to Nalafari in a rush for Nalafari to bring the bag to the cove to receive the Prozac pills from James's bag. As Nalafari flew from the cove out to the beach, I stayed within the cove, scanning the area. I hope Nalafari could get back as soon as possible with the pills.

Nalafari-Starly

I was once again flying in the air using Tailwind to boost my speed. From my bird's eye view as I flew down the beach, I saw a spot of blue and brown. I flew closer to the spot until it became a bag. I lifted the heavy bag from the crusty sand, and tried to fly back to the cove.

As I was flying, I spotted a male human following the footsteps in the sand of two humans and an Umbreon. I landed in front of the human. I set the bag down, and cheeped to the human. I lifted one of my wings to point to the direction of the cove. Perhaps the human could carry the bag for me. After all, the heavy bag is probably light to humans as I am small compared to a human. Then, I grabbed the bag with my beak to show how heavy the bag is to me. With a bit of luck, hopefully the human would understand my actions and carry the bag back to Jay.

Emil-Swablu

I followed Samuel's instructions, and sat by Jay's side. Jay…I have been with him since he was young. Ever since that incident, I wish Jay's would be free from the chains of depression. In his sleep, sometimes he would mutter something about David, Mei, and André. David, Mei, and André were Jay's human friends before The Incident.

David was a brown haired human with shaggy hair. He had fair skin and bright, ruby red eyes. David was a tall, athletic human who loved to race like Nalafari and create pranks. David was Jay's first human friend. David's mother would visit often to talk Jay's parents. Jay met David when he was a young child. Before meeting David, Jay was shy and quiet in my opinion. Ever since Jay introduced David to me, Sam, and Nals, Jay seemed to be a bit more outgoing.

Mei was Jay's second human friend. Mei was a straight-haired redhead. Her skin was brown and Mei had soft, ocean blue eyes. She was shorter than David, but taller than André. Mei was kind, friendly, and timid like Jay. Like me, Mei also had an appreciation for art. I met her one day when Jay brought me, Sam, and Nals to a building where the other children showed off their Pokémon in a desk filled room with a whiteboard. Jay used to blush at Mei sometimes when he was younger. Maybe he had a crush on her.

André was Jay's third human friend. André was a short, skinny boy with blond hair and freckles sprinkled across his light ocher face. He would often keep his nose busy in dusty books from a building Jay called the library. I first met André when he first came to Jay's house. André would come to Jay's house to do paperwork with Jay. I had no idea what paperwork they were doing as I can't read human. When there is no paperwork to do, Jay and André would chat, sometimes with some tea and biscuits.

Two years ago, Jay lost his three human friends. I had no idea what happened. I just called what happened The Incident. I missed seeing Jay's human friends as well. Jay's human friends were also Sam, Nals, and my friends as well. Sam, Nals, and I would often play with Jay's friends when they came over. It would be nice for Jay to see them again, but I wonder how long would it take?

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru grinned at the compliment. "Thanks, Lance. Torch here has been around since the dawn of time." He gestured to the Charmeleon. "This is Twitch," the Grovyle, "Void," the Munchlax, "and Dutchess." the female Nidoran. "You saw Geronimo." He began to explain himself. "Void kinda attacked that guy earlier today, and they were all off adventuring until Geronimo came in and saved my butt. I didn't really trust him till then." Haru was happy. They had won. "Anyways, I grew up in Viridian City. I was always getting into trouble while in the Viridian Forest. There was this incident with some Beedrill....My parents weren't worried though. I always managed to get out of any scrape. I've been wandering around for a while. I went to all of the regions except for Johto, though I never really got any badges. You see, we weren't very good until we came here. Old Twitch and Void were always fighting and Torch was the only middle ground. Dutchess and Geronimo are new."

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Andy sat on Shawn's bed, looking to Alex."Hey Alex... If you want, we could go to the pokemon center. I'm feeling a lot better." Moving to vacate the bed, Andy felt something tug on his arm, keeping him in place. Catches was sitting there on the bed, looking at him in a warning manner. "Don't worry Catches... I'll be fine!" Andy said this in a rather convincing manner, but Catches seemed to be having none of it. He folded his arms and frowned at his trainer. Andy knew he could just confine the Tyrogue to his pokéball, but didn't want to upset the little guy. He did not, unfortunately, want to stay on the bed much longer he felt trapped inside the room he was in, and felt he /needed/ to leave.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BAG
Spoiler:
TYLER SMITH

Pokémon:
155.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
xtransceiver.png

Chapter One:
Rush!

Part Three

Tenshi typed the name into the on-screen keyboard with his right-hand fingertips, and the three-dimensional Snorunt model illuminated above the watch in hologram form. At the same moment it emitted Snorunt's cry, with crisp and clear audio. Upping the volume slightly, he lifted the watch-bearing arm into the air as it let out a few more Snorunt sounds. He then closed the Application and put the watch into sleep mode. He returned his attention to Nemo.

He finally spoke, with a lower, quieter voice. "Those calls should help attract a Snorunt or two. As for why I'm up here with you... Well, mainly just to accompany you on your trip, but personally, I just have a feeling I'm supposed to come here..."

Fixed Float!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Mountains

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

Kilik, by now, was already used to caves. So what if it's dark? That's a common thing for caves. It wasn't that dark though. If it were, that's what Flash would be there for from a Pokemon. He wasn't considering any of his Pokemon to learn the move though. Maybe some other Pokemon...

Tentou enjoyed the poffin Mana gave him. It was delicious~ He wondered if she had anymore poffins to give.

Again, Mana was strange. Kilik tried to takes glances at her without being spotted. She seemed to be looking at Felicity a few times. So that's it. She's somehow like N.

She's able to speak to Pokemon.

The question is, how. She doesn't look like someone who lived with only Pokemon during her early childhood. Perhaps N taught her how to speak to Pokemon. What method could it be? She's very different from regular humans. Perhaps she was an alien, or a martian, or a Zorua, Ditto, Zoroark.

I'm not betting my money on that.

Drake seemed to know where he was going, especially that roar recently. It was a Flygon's roar of course. Killita sounded close, so they must be close. There wasn't a full guarantee that Valorie was there too. She might be somewhere else on the mountains. Drake did seem sure that they were going the right way. Hopefully he wouldn't get Kilik & Mana lost. How much farther was it anyway?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
at the mountains.

How futher the three of them went inside the cave, how darker it was becoming. Mana was somehow able to see in the dark, her aqua blue eyes seemed to be shining too, as two little lights in the dark. "(What are we doing in such a place?)" Felicity asked her trainer as she walked beside her. "We're looking for Kilik's friend." Mana whispered.

Mana, again, took little glances at Kilik. For some reason he seemed to try to take glances at her as well. "(Be careful… I think he is finding out…)" Felicity warned Mana, and as Mana got big eyes out of suprise and wanted to comment on that, Felicity shaked her head.

Mana started thinking though, how could he possibly find out? No… that would be just too weird, Felicity is just worrying. She thought. Felicity's Espeon eyes started to shine in the dark as well, more than Mana's though, which was good so that her eyes were unnoticable.

Mana, Kilik and Draco heard a screech from futher in the cave, that was probably Kilita, Draco's Flygon. This was good for them because that would mean they're going to right way. "hmm… how much futher is it?" Mana asked Draco. While waiting for an answer, she took another glance at Kilik. But this time… she looked away blushing.

Roxas Jaden Asakura
- Alice's room

Roxas heard Alice's answer, he tuelrned around to her, unaware of the high blush he was having. "t-then i'll make Tomato Soup." Roxas said as he turned to his stuff again. He took out a few ingredients he had bought in Oak town this morning, and started cutting them while the water was bowling. C'mon Roxas! Calm down! Roxas thought in hisself and let out a soft sigh. His blush faded away and his "cool" act returned. He glanced up at Alice once again, and this time, he smiled at her without blushing. Alright, Roxas… that's it….

Roxas trew the cutted Tomato's and meat in the boiling water. In Meanwhile Obilivio walked over to him and smelled at the soup. "This is for Alice, don't dare to try tasting it." Roxas said to the Lucario with his spoon in smash position. "I want some too." Obilivio replied with a glare. "No!" Roxas refused. "Yes!" Obilivio shouted back. "No!" Roxas made his comeback. "Yes!" Obilivio wouldn't give up. "When Alice's soup is done, okay?!" Roxas poured some soup on a soup dish and brought it over to her with a spoon. He warmly smiled at her before noticing his stubborn Lucario was putting his paw in the pot. "Obilivio!"

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Killita the flygon

Killita scrambled over to Valorie when she appeared hurt and lowered her shoulder, crooning weakly, for Val to either lean on or climb up and rest on her back. The dragon seemed sorry, thnking she had hurt Valorie by accident. Her head perked up though at a familiar sounding roar, and her tail flicked about though she never moved unless Val hadn't decided to lean on her for support or something.

Drake

Drake chuckled and Zeal let out a trumpeting roar back, a light seeming to show when the salamence rounded a corner.

"Not too much further," he said, amazed at the lack of patience these two trainers had. Honestly, pokemon training was not about action at all times. Sometimes, you had to stop and sit down, and let everything go by. Patience was a wonderful, especially when you had to deal with Dragons, and worse, dragon masters. Soon they exited the cave and reached Killita, Val, and Dragonite. Drake's eyes widened and he leapt to the ground. Val looked hurt! Killita was kind of down, and Dragonite... Was unreadable.

"Valorie?" Drake said, approaching her. Funny... Killik hadn't mentioned they were looking for the young dragon tamer... Still, that was not the point, Val needed help now.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Lucia was lifted up by Eric to sit right behind the neck of the huge dragon. She rubbed the green scales and motioned to Mark, "Just sit right behind me and hang on tight, Damascus can be rather fast at times." Eric himself grunted as he got up, sitting before Lucia and rubbing Damascus' neck. "So buddy, this ain't too big of a load is it?" The Salamance just snorted in reply and flapped his wings eagerly in response. Both Scizor's were recalled and Eric glanced back at Mark, "Alright, I'm going to have to rely on you Mark to tell us where to go. Just give some directions like left or right. Also, make sure to speak up or at least let Lucia hear so she can tell me, when Damascus gets going he tends to rocket through the air so our words will be drowned out a bit. Just make sure to get as close to her ear as possible in case you think I'm not hearing you, alright?"

Lucia smiled, "Yeah, just don't fall off or anything. Damascus is fast, but still, falling off of a dragon that speeds around all the time is never good."

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - Mountain
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie flinched as Killita came back at her, only to let out a sigh of relief when the other was more gentle with her this time. She even seemed to be... Suggesting something! Valorie could tell by her body language. She slowly moved and slid up on top of Killita, sitting on the flygons back with both legs hanging over Killita's side. She quickly swung one leg over however so that, out of fear that Killita might fly or move around too much. She needed to be able to grip with her thighs or she would fall right off and possibly, y'know, seriously hurt herself.

"...Now what am I supposed to do with you?" she asked thoughtfully, simultaneously reaching out to rub the top of Killita's head in a slow, affectionate manner. She then got an idea and reached into her satchel, wincing a bit at lingering pain before pulling out a pomemon treat. She then leaned forward to offer it to the strange, friendly flygon. Please don't take my hand with it. I'm using it!

So... she wasn't wild. Was she lost? Worse yet was her trainer in danger, and she was playing Lassy? What's hat Killita? Drake's stuck in the well? Dragonite go lift the well out of the ground!

Meanwhile Dragonite just sort of watched from a short distance, casually enjoying the cool mountain air.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Bai Kong​

Bai and Cynthia were sitting at a table in the cafeteria, eating their order of sandwiches. While Bai had an order of a chicken salad sandwich and water, Cynthia was eating a turkey and cheese sandwich with coke.

"I have no idea how you can drink that stuff so much," Bai stated, staring at the coke. "You do realise that soda, particularly black soda, steals calcium from your body and if you drink enough of it, you can develop osteoporosis when you're older?"

"I get enough calcium," Cynthia retorted. "You're just jealous you can't drink much soda."

Bai rolled her eyes. In order to sustained her brain, she needed a lot of oxygen in order to do so. If she drank soda too much instead of water, the chance of a black out (without the added memories or personality change) was all the more likely. "I drink soda sometimes."

"Probably once a month," Cynthia stated.

Bai shrugged and took a bite out of her sandwich. "How do you deal with all those impressionable children looking your way when you're teaching a class?"

Cynthia smirked. "I just remember you. You were so cute and impressionable when you were ten; what happened?"

"Haha," Bai replied dryly. She winced when an especially loud pounding headache started to make its presence known. Cynthia caught the wince and stared at Bai in concern.

"You okay?" asked Cynthia.

"Got the headache," Bai stated with a sigh. "I'm probably going to black out soon. Somehow, I feel like Hei is trying to get out to battle you."

Cynthia chuckled. "That's probably true. Should I indulge?"

"Indulge whatever you like," Bai stated with a smile. "I'm sure it'd be more annoying to Hei if you didn't battle though."

"Maybe I shouldn't," commented Cynthia thoughtfully, a finger tapping on her chin. "I like getting Hei annoyed."

"What if it was Hui wanting to play a chess game?" asked Bai with a small grin.

"I'd indulge on chess," Cynthia answered. "I don't know why Hui wants to keep on playing chess with me; she almost always wins."

Bai shrugged. "Maybe she thinks you are more of a challenge. I gained a few memories of you two playing chess and she likes the thrill of a strong opponent: you."

Cynthia put a hand to her chest. "I feel all fuzzy in the inside."

"Not much to get you all--" Bai's statement was interrupted when her head suddenly slumped and her eyes closed. She would have fallen out of her chair if it wasn't for Cynthia's quick reflexes. As it were, the sandwiches fell, half eaten, to the floor.

It scared Cynthia, every time Bai blacked out. Even when she had prior warning, noticing the headaches, sometimes the black outs happened so suddenly. The first time Bai had blacked out in front of her, Cynthia's heart had near stopped. Her brain couldn't even figure out what to do and she was usually calm in high stress situations. Cynthia never forgot the complete terror of that day; there was being told about it and there was witnessing it personally.

Bai, or whoever it was, opened her eyes.

OOC: My friend actually has DID and she told me about her blacking out. I accepted it well enough, but one night she suddenly blacked out in front of me. She was talking fine, in fact she was in the middle of a sentence too, and just collapsed. My heart literally stopped. Luckily, she woke up before I could panic enough to call the ambulance. That was a terrible feeling. x_x;

Back