• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A walk in the PokePark!

Years
PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure

Play as Pikachu and save the PokéPark in PokéPark™ Wii: Pikachu's Adventure!
Play as Pikachu as you run, jump, and smash your way through an action-packed adventure! You'll travel across land, sea, and sky to show off your speed and skill. Travel to all corners of the PokéPark to experience a variety of Zones and Attractions, as well as meet and befriend many Pokémon!

PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond

Step into PokéPark and play as Pikachu, Oshawott, Snivy, and Tepig to rescue the missing Pokémon in PokéPark™ 2: Wonders Beyond for the Wii™ console!
Pikachu will need the help of his Pals and their unique abilities to make it through PokéPark and discover the secrets of a mysterious new world called Wish Park. You'll meet and befriend many Pokémon from the Unova region and beyond who will help you during your adventure. Experience lots of fun activities, minigames, battles, Attractions, and more on your quest!

So, have you played these games? What did you think of them? Would you like a sequel on the Wii U?

I never quite got round to getting these but was always curious. Then yesterday, after 18 months of being in my new house, finally got round to setting my Wii up! I've been having fun playing some other Pokemon games on it so thought I'd go ahead and order the first game! I'm really excited to play it!

Last edited:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
I just watched one of the trailers on Youtube from when the game first came out. It looks really cute! I would probably play it primarily for the mini-games.

It's games like these that remind me of how cute Pikachu is haha

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
It's an interesting enough idea, but the fact that you can only play as a Pikachu makes it instantly on my "do not play" list. Nothing against Pikachu, but I don't think I could stand the same character over and over again. At least the second has more options.

Now that video Sopheria posted does prove the game could be a little entertaining, but I don't really feel like digging out my Wii for a play, and I have no plans of buying a Wii U so I can get number 2.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I've never played it, and I don't really think I ever will. It seems a little too childish to me, and a little boring as well. Maybe if I were younger. I've heard it can be fun though. If it ever happens to fall into my lap, I guess I'll play.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Never played it, and I am not that interested to be honest.

HOWEVER, if I could play it, I totally would! The mini-games are however I see that it kinda lacks a story :( I could be wrong tho?

Years
So I've had this for a couple of days now and whilst I am enjoying it I wouldn't say it's a definite must have.

There is a story, but really it's all about making friends and the mini games.

The mini games I've played so far have been fun but are over so quick! Which in a way can be a good thing because I'm not a huge fan of having to shake the Wii Remote about! But that's also bad because they're pretty much the point of the game!

It is pretty to look at though and neat seeing Pokemon just going about their business and interacting with them. I do intend on completing it and getting the sequel because to be honest, sometimes it's just nice to enjoy the pretty and not have to think too much about what you're doing!

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
It doesn't really interest me and only being able to play as pikachu makes me feel like not a lot of thought was put into it. I mean at least include the starters as playable characters if you want to be general.

Years
Nope, I sadly never played any of the PokéPark games, but I have seen a couple episodes of Marriland's blind PokéPark 2 Let's Play. Although i'm not a huge guy on the spinoffs this does seem at least somewhat entertaining to see.

Years
Nope, I sadly never played any of the PokéPark games, but I have seen a couple episodes of Marriland's blind PokéPark 2 Let's Play. Although i'm not a huge guy on the spinoffs this does seem at least somewhat entertaining to see.

What's a blind Let's Play? They play blindfolded?! I'm going to look dumb aren't I!

Years
What's a blind Let's Play? They play blindfolded?! I'm going to look dumb aren't I!

It's when one plays through a game for the first time with very little to no knowledge on it. If one had looked up things on the game beforehand, then it wouldn't be that.

It's been interesting for him, although one of the early parts had people flacking him for not doing the Kakuna minigame properly. xP

Years
It's when one plays through a game for the first time with very little to no knowledge on it. If one had looked up things on the game beforehand, then it wouldn't be that.

It's been interesting for him, although one of the early parts had people flacking him for not doing the Kakuna minigame properly. xP

Ahh, I see, that makes more sense! :) That's quite cool, though most games hold your hand these days, seeing people's reactions to what their encountering could be interesting to watch. Is this one still going on?

Back