• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Planning

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2007
Hi

I am planning to do a pokemon fanfic. So far I have resonable experience. I have written a two part series which was lost when my flash disk broke. I have also written an Animorphs one which is currently not finished. I have now decided to try a pokemon fanfic. I have a very good idea of the plot. It will involve the main characters from the hoenn episodes(ash, may and so on). I also tend not to write in chapters and it ends up a big clock of tect so excuse me if I screw up.

I am not sure however of how to start it off. This is what I have got so far.

We join out heros on the way back to the kanto region. The sun is shining down as the ferry sliently glides through the water. Ash continues to look out to the north west waiting for the first glimpse of land.
"well Pikachu were heading home. I wonder what mum has in store for us this time. Remember what happened last time with Mr. Mime" Ash laughs
"Pika-pi" pikachu replies
Max runs up excitedly. "What other Pokemon do you have?" He asks.

that is all I have got so far. what do you think,

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
It's understandable you're new at Pokemon fanfictions; however, spending a lot of effort would be advised. For one thing, many Pokemon fanfic authors would excuse this as unoriginal and trite, as there are no new concepts introduced within the usual group of Ash & co. If you have spell checker or a beta reader (someone who edits things for you before you post them), it'd be a benefit in your case. Try to incorporate creativity in your writing and definitely make it longer, or else your story [as of right now] is rather bland and unfinished. ^_^;

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2007
Thanks. But that is an opening paragraph and there is never anything exciting in opening paragraphs. However I do have a few new conceps up my sleeve that will unfold later on. One of which people may find very interesting.

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2007
you got that right. I am going to start on it now anyway. i will post it later on. Lets just say that Asm meets someone very special and has the battle of a lifetime.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
Thanks. But that is an opening paragraph and there is never anything exciting in opening paragraphs. However I do have a few new conceps up my sleeve that will unfold later on. One of which people may find very interesting.

...If the introductory paragraph is boring, do you think people will be interested? I'm not telling you to make it exciting, but there are stories that start out with such paragraphs. Crystal's intentions weren't to steal your ideas or anything, just help. XP

Good luck! ^_^

Back