• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, I'm the God of the skies....

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2014
    ...err... not really. Hi, my name's Ray. Turning 17 but still a fan of Pokemon. I mean Ash has been forever 10, why can't I? My favorite Pokemon is Swampert. Darn, that electric immunity is sweet. Though he has 4x weakness to grass, he's still awesome.

Years
  • Hey there Ray! Welcome to PC, good to meet you. <3

You're never too old for Pokemon, I'm 23 and still obsessed. :) There are many things for fans to do here regardless of age; in fact I'd say we have many more people in their late teens and 20s around the community. You'll fit in awesomely!

So guessing you'll be picking Mudkip as your starter in OR/AS? Looking forward to those games? Enjoy your time and see you around.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Swampert is awesome; after all, I'm a ground type lover! Darn grass types as well but I'm okay with Venasaur, Snivy and Torterra! I agree with you on Ash. Why does he still get to be ten? Years and years of anime and he's still young. Anyway, welcome to PC and may you have a wonderful day! Enjoy your stay!

Years
  • Hey Ray and welcome to PC! Have to say I disagree about Swampert, i'm more of a grass type lover myself (Grovyle and Serperior are just awesome). As Sheep said there is a lot of members here in the late teens so im sure you'll fit in fine, looking forward to seeing you around!

Koiko

A Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist
    Years
  • I like swampert but I like mudkip better ;)
    Rayquaza has always been my favorite legendary tops both groudon and kyogre. 3rd gen is literally the only generation with a more original story. D/P tried to recycle the story from Hoen with the trio of legendary mascots.
    Welcome bro!

PS I forgot this forum existed lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2014
    Thanks guys. I guess I'll be making friends here. And yes, Mudkip for OR/AS. Hooray for Mudkip!!

And yes, let's all stay forever 10 :)

Back