• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm... Here?

kaomojisama

Prince of Emotion
Years
  • Everyone, thanks for reading my own thread and hi!

The name's Kaomoji-sama, or probably translated to Emoticon-sama, but then you can call me anything that not offensive for me. Loves pokemon since elementary school and my favorite is XY as now. As for favorite pokemon, I do love Togekiss, Azumarill, Slurpuff and other cute pokemon. I like some cool one too, but only some.

I'm a writer, no, not in English 'cause I'm bad at English's grammar. But maybe I'll learn English more and write a story here, but it maybe only in the future. I use my mother language for writing fiction, so here I'll just go and hang out (or probably try and roleplaying too?).

Now, now... Nice to meet you all and please be nice to me!
    Thank you!

Years
  • Hi there Kaomoji :D
    My favorite game so far is BW , I don't own 3Ds so obviously I've never played XY.
    But I probably gonna buy one when ORAS will come out and maybe then I'll buy XY.
    oh and nice to meet you!

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2014
    hello kaomoji im ryu and you say you like rping well id be happy to join you mabey we can be friends(expect me to be weird sometimes :p)

kaomojisama

Prince of Emotion
    Years
  • Hi there Kaomoji :D
    My favorite game so far is BW , I don't own 3Ds so obviously I've never played XY.
    But I probably gonna buy one when ORAS will come out and maybe then I'll buy XY.
    oh and nice to meet you!
    Hi there, Nevo.
    It's BW, wow. I think it's the hardest once it reached the rematch with elite four arc. I mean, my party got outleveled by trainer around. But yes, it's still good for me~:D
    Hope you can have 3ds soon enough, XY's got some good story and gameplay, although you'll find it rather easy to beat and maybe they'll fix the difficulty to medium in ORAS. Can't wait for it! :'3

Yes, nice to meet you!

hello kaomoji im ryu and you say you like rping well id be happy to join you mabey we can be friends(expect me to be weird sometimes :p)
    Yes we can, ryu!
    It's good to have a roleplay partner, although I really no good. I'm going to join the grand festival one, because beginner can join up without such of grammar discrimination (I mean I'm no good and I accept that fact, so I won't go crazy if a roleplay want me to improve my English first before playing with them).
    And just saying being I can be pretty weird too sometimes, so yeah :'p

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2014
    Hi there, Nevo.
    It's BW, wow. I think it's the hardest once it reached the rematch with elite four arc. I mean, my party got outleveled by trainer around. But yes, it's still good for me~:D
    Hope you can have 3ds soon enough, XY's got some good story and gameplay, although you'll find it rather easy to beat and maybe they'll fix the difficulty to medium in ORAS. Can't wait for it! :'3

Yes, nice to meet you!

Yes we can, ryu!
    It's good to have a roleplay partner, although I really no good. I'm going to join the grand festival one, because beginner can join up without such of grammar discrimination (I mean I'm no good and I accept that fact, so I won't go crazy if a roleplay want me to improve my English first before playing with them).
    And just saying being I can be pretty weird too sometimes, so yeah :'p
    hahahahahaha yah im thinking (if i ever find out how to create one) a combined regen (i have bad grammer too) where EVERY POKEMON IN EXISTENCE inside the regen cald kahto one problem thogh should i do where im a pokemon or human what do you think

Back