• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi !

Years
  • What's up geebee, welcome to PC. n~n

Anything you want to tell us about yourself? Just so we can get to know you a little more, would make replying to your intro a whole lot easier. :) That's something we recommend but it's certainly not required, of course. Either way I do hope you'll have an amazing time here and stick around - this place is very wonderful. Cheers!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Please tell me you are a Giratina fan! I mean if you're avatar is a Giratina, that rules as a fan, right? If you are, hi new buddy! I feel that many people don't appreciate Giratina and only think of him as evil. I find him awesome, because what other pokemon owns their own planet? Then Shadow Force sends foes to oblivion! I love Giratina! He's my second fav legendary, first is Reshiram. But he's close. Anyway, enough of me blabbing about Giratina and welcome to PC! Please enjoy your stay and it was nice meeting you too!

Back