• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Very under leveled Black 2 team, need help immediately!

Moist

other in a month When you,
Years
  • So I am heading to Seaside Cave and as it is the first time playing this game, I have no idea what to expect. Please note that I am not taking my HM moves off of my pokemon and I am not changing my pokemon, they have served me quite well.

Zoroark (N's Zoroark, illusion)
    Level 42
    Cut
    Faint Attack
    Foul Play
    Torment

Vibrava (Levitate)
    Level 43
    Rock Slide
    Earth power
    Fly
    Dragonbreath

Lucario (Inner Focus)
    Level 44
    Bone Rush
    Quick Attack
    Force Palm
    Swords Dance

Ampharos (Static)
    Level 45
    Strength
    Power Gem
    Discharge
    ThunderPunch

Jellicent (Female, Cursed Body)
    Level 45
    Surf
    Ominous Wind
    Shadow Ball
    Brine

Serperior (Overgrow)
    Level 52
    Slam
    Wring Out
    Leaf Blade
    Giga Drain

If anyone has any moveset suggestions or places to train, that would be much appreciated!

Thanks for Reading!

QuickSilveri

Veteran
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    I see why you wont remove the HM moves, seeing as though you are using this ingame. I always tend to find one pokemon that can learn 4 HMs as a HM bank to free up my other pokemon. Too each his own.

Moves look decent (with exception of HMs) and pokemon are diverse to a degree. Be sure to keep STABs in mind when picking moves, as well as your pokemon's strengths (attack vs SpAttack). One, say, lvl52 Garchomp could give you some issues, but you should be fine. By the time you reach the E4+1, have all your pokemon at lvl60 at least, for the sake of ease.

Seaside cave is a good place to train if the levels are low 40s (dont quite remember). Explore all available adjacent routes to their fullest (you'll likely encounter some form of blockade) and battle every trainer. Once that is done, the only other thing to do besides advancing the storyline is the grueling, non-competitive wildpokemon battles. Set lvl goals. Focus the attention, I would say, on your Zoroark, Serperior, and Vibrava (if i had to pick the top 3).

Other than that, Good Luck.

Regards, Chris

Back